missing yew cum back soon :)
tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok dear we wait n take ur time n take care of urself
tonyahk thumbnail

Hi buddies,

Missing you all. 

otherwise...i am doing fine at my new place and got some new friends too.😊 but still the temperature is freezing cold.😭

I am updating after ages. Sorry for that. it has really become difficult for me to find some time to update this FF. thank God...got week end. So here is Part 36. I will try to update one more part before Sunday night. Otherwise i will update next week. Please bear with me guys.

Part 36

Maan starts the car and rolls it out of the railway station.

Few minutes later...

Maan: bolo Geet! what was your dad's plan about the project?

Geet gets emotional...

Geet: you know what...my dad is a great man. The best father in the world. he loved me like anything. My mom is not less either. She is a wonderful lady with a golden heart. but 7 months ago they both died in an accident. i miss them

Geet fights back her tears. Maan notices her tears and feels bad for her.

Maan: control yourself Geet

She wipes her tears

Geet: main teek hu. let us talk about the project

Maan: hmmm

Geet : until that accident, my dad never told me anything about the children's home.  He talked about it while he was fighting for his life at the hospital. In that situation, all he could manage to say was he wanted to open a home for our children. So, I don't have any idea what he had in his mind to realise his dream

Maan didn't know how to react. He is upset by Geet's plight. He keeps driving silently

Geet: i think...we have to start from the scratch

Geet: but i don't know where the scratch starts from?

Maan: ...

Geet senses that Maan is upset

Geet: aap teek tho hai na Maan?

Geet: are you sleepy?

Maan: no

Geet: but i am

Maan: sojao Geet

Geet: now we are supposed to talk about the project. hai na?

Maan: let us talk about it later

Geet: i don't want to waste your time. let us talk now

Maan: tum ne suna nahi maine kya kaha? Ab sojao

Geet: i don't think, this is the best way to say a good night.

Maan stops the car instantly. Geet looks at him with confusion

Geet: kya hua?

Maan didn't reply. He leans against Geet and cups her face with his hands. Geet is more confused as well as surprised by his sudden act. She keeps looking into his eyes. Maan leans closer to her and goes to kiss her forehead. Geet's heart skips a beat and she closes her eyes instantly in anticipation of his kiss. When Maan's lips are about to touch her forehead, he realises what he is doing. his ego stops him from expressing his care and love for her. Maan moves back to his previous position and ignites the car engine. Hearing the noise Geet opens her eyes and looks at Maan in disappointment. Maan sees Geet from the corner of his eyes but avoids looking at her straight. Geet keeps looking at him. Maan prefers to ignore her tearful eyes and starts driving. Geet realises that she is expecting from Maan something that she has no right to ask for.

Geet: (st) yeh mujhe kya horaha hai? why i am expecting that Maan would care for me?

She tries to control her emotions

Geet: (st) no Geet! you have no right to expect anything from him. khud ko control karo Geet...control karo.

Geet wipes her tears and turns her gaze away from Maan and looks out of the window. Maan turns toward her and looks at her back.

Maan: (st) is she crying?

Maan tries to lighten the situation. But he says in a cold voice

Maan: Good night Geet

Geet is surprised and she turns to him. instantly Maan turns his gaze on the road and keeps driving. Geet could sense his restless. She also tries to lighten the situation and cheer up him.

Geet: Maan!

Geet: did you say something?

Maan: Good night

Geet: you could have said it with a smile

Maan is not in a mood to smile. He keeps driving silenly.

Geet: teek hai. you don't smile. But let me tell you a joke

Though Maan is dying to hear her non stop bak-bak, he keeps quiet. Without waiting for his reply, Geet starts to talk

Geet:  Mr.A  goes to visit the grave of his mother, puts a beautiful bouquet at the headstone and gets up, to leave when he notices another man  Mr. B crying his heart out, lying on one of the graves in such a way, that he breaks Mr. A's heart.

The sobbing goes on and on and Mr. A hears Mr.B say " Oh why? Why did you have to die!? Why did you go?"
And then Mr.B breaks down sobbing again, hitting his head over the headstone, still crying,"Oh why did you die!? Why did you go so soon"

Mr.A goes to Mr.B and says, "I'm so sorry for your loss, is there anything I can do for you?Who is the person you are crying over so desperately?"

Mr.B replies between sobs,"That's my wife's third husband.I'm number four". Mr.B again breaks down and screams at the grave," why the hell did you die so soon?"

After telling the lengthy joke, Geet starts to laugh at her own joke. the joke cracks up Maan also. but he controls himself.

Maan: (st) pagal ladki! Where does she get such stupid stuff from?

Geet: bechara Mr.B. He must be the only husband in the world who cried over the grave of his wife's husband. very funny. Hai na Maan?

Maan:...

Geet: (teasing) why are you upset? Are you Mr.B's wife's fifth husband or what?

Maan turns to Geet and gives her a stern looks

Geet: don't worry Maan. the fourth husband is still alive. Your turn will not come so soon.

Maan grinds his teeth, "Geeettt!!!!"

Geet: ufff...i told you na...don't worry. let us pray for the long life of Mr. B. In that case your turn may not come at all

Maan: Geet!!

Geet: God please give a long life to Mr. B' s wife's fourth husband that her fifth husband will not get a chance

Maan: Geet! apni gandhe gandhe soch ko band karo

Geet: why are you getting angry about the prayer. Do you want Mr. B die immediately or what?

Maan: chup bilkul chup

Geet: (pretends) uff...i am scared

Maan: better you be

Geet covers her mouth with her hands and nodes her head silently. Maan turns his gaze on the road

Few minutes later...

Geet: maan

Geet: i want to tell you something

Maan: are you going to tell another stupid joke? No thanks

Geet: woh nahi hai

Maan: phir kya?

Geet: i have a request

Maan: ab mere paas paper aur pen nahi hai

Geet: nahi nahi...woh likhne wala request nahi hai. I can tell this request with the help of my own mouth

Maan: teek hai bolo

Geet: yeh leejiye

Maan truns to her and looks at the two cotton balls on Geet's palm

Maan: yeh kya hai?

Geet: cotton balls

Maan: for what?

Geet: woh kya hai na?...i have the problem of somniloquy

Maan: (confused) somniloquy matlab?

Geet: sleep-talking

Maan: (teases) acha! My guess was not wrong

Geet: what did you guess?

Maan: You can't stop talking even while you sleep

Geet: i am not that talkative

Maan: haan...haan...i know how talkative you are

Geet: now stop teasing me and put these cotton balls in your ears

Maan: kyun?

Geet: i don't want you to hear what i talk in my sleep?

Maan smiles to himself

Maan: (st) Geet! how sweet you can be?

Geet: maan! please yeh cotton ko aapne kan mein rakh deejiyea

Maan: (teases) you were about to go by train na. what will you do in the train? Will you distribute cotton balls to each and every co passenger or what? i won't keep those stupid cotton balls in my ears

Geet: why are you so stubborn?

Maan: wohi tho main bhi pooch raha hu ki why are you so stubborn in our marriage...

Maan stops in the middle. Geet looks into his eyes. he turns his gaze away from her

Geet: (st) what is he trying to ask me? is he still thinking to give a chance to our marriage?

Geet drops the cotton balls on the dashboard; closes her eyes and tries to sleep. Maan keeps driving while thinking about his behaviour

Maan: (st) Maan! tum pagal hogaya kya? now what is the need to talk about the marriage? why i am not able to control my feelings when she is around me?

Maan wonders if it is ever possible for a man to control himself when the girl he loves crazily is around him.

Maan: (st) why Geet is so complicated? she is just making both our lives a living hell.

Maan turns toward Geet and notices that her eyes are closed. he turns his gaze toward the road

Maan: (st) how she manages to behave as if there is nothing between us?

Maan keeps driving while checking at Geet then and there.

After 2 hours...

Geet has fallen into a deep sleep. Maan is still feeling restless. Geet's words about her parents keep coming into his mind. he couldn't bear the pain that Geet is going through. Maan is tired of the fight between his ego and his unconditional love for Geet.

He parks the car on the side of the road and turns off the engine. Geet is still sleeping peacefully. Maan unfastens the seat belts of himself and Geet. she didn't wake up yet. Maan carefully and gently pulls her into a hug. Geet hugs him back in her sleep. Maan's heart skips a beat. he looks down at her face. she is still in deep sleep. Maan removes her hairlack, caresses her cheeks and plants a soft kiss on her forehead and hugs her tightly. He closes his eyes as he feels her heart beats against his chest.

Maan whispers in Geet's ear

Maan: why are you doing this to us Geet?

Geet is still in sleep. but still she keeps hugging Maan

Maan: i am losing it Geet. i missed you like anything. i can't live with out you. try to understand

He tightens the hug more

Maan: mere dhadkan ko sun lo Geet. can't you understand that my heart is beating only for you?

Geet replies in her sleep,"haan"

Maan: i want to always be with you...i want to live with you and die with you.  i want to be the cure for all your pains

Geet tightens the hug

Maan: i want to be evertything to you Geet. Why can't you just accept me as a part of you?

He again kisses Geet's forehead while keeping his eyes closed

Geet says in her sleep,"one more"

Instaly Maan opens his eyes and looks at her face

Maan: (st) is she awake or still sleeping?

He ignores his own question and plants one more kiss on her forehead. Geet tightens the hug in her sleep. Maan presses her more against him and closes his eyes to feel her.

Maan: i love you Geet...i love you more than anything in the world. 

Geet replies in her sleep," i love you too Maan. please never leave me"

Maan's heart skips a beat. he caresses her back and tightens the hug

Maan: i will never leave you Geet. how can i go away from my life?

Geet: never leave me. i love you Maan

Maan understands that Geet is still talking in her sleep. he couldn't help but to ask the sleeping Geet

Maan: Geet! why can't you say this to me when you are awake?

Geet replies in her sleep," i am the worst in multi tasking. I can't be awake as well as talk sensibly at the same time. i can do only one at a time"

Maan is still hugging her tightly and he again whispers in her ear

Maan: Geet! don't be so cute and sweet. Your husband is finding it difficult to control himself

Geet talks in her sleep: Maan! you don't have to control yourself

A current passes through Maan's body. He goes to kiss Geet's shoulder. But in the halfway itself he realises what he is doing and he opens his eyes with a jerk

Maan: (st) yeh main kya karne ke koshish kar raha hu? yeh galat hai maan! you are not supposed to touch her when she is in her sleep.

Instantly Maan breaks the hug and makes her lean back on her seat and fastens the seat belt. Geet is still sleeping. She talks in her sleep," Maan! don't tie me to the seat. I won't jump out of the car. After all your car is not a train na...so i won't jump. till this moment...trains are my only favourite vehicles to jump off.

Maan realises that he can't control himself if she keeps talking like this. he fears that he may lose his control at any moment and end up hugging and kissing the sleeping Geet. so he politely takes the cotton balls from the dashboard and puts them in his ears. He keeps looking at Geet's face for few more minutes.

Maan: (st) why on earth i love this girl so crazily?

He sighs and turns toward the road. Then ignites the car engine and starts driving toward Amritsar.

hi buddies,

hope you loved the update. thanks for reading.

merry Christmas and happy and prosperous new year 

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳🥳

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yupieee me 1st
awww such a sweet update
she confessed everything in her sleep
continue soon
and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Edited by -maankimishti- - 12 years ago
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh so cute
Geet is in love with him subconsiously and fotghing her self actually i understand geet pov i am like her i dont believe in men and mariage i am a carrier oriented girl
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
itna cute update...ohh dear Maan is such sweetheart...i just love them...and Geet's bak bak to die for...ah they are so sweet...loved it...i wish you a happy new year too...
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dr,
such a cute update,
loved it.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesoem part
loved it
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail