Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really so nicely maan has confessed his feelings to geet.
tanvi04 thumbnail
superb n now atlest is jhali geet ko sab ache samaz aa gaya ho aur agar na bhi aaya ho maan to pls divorce ke liye apply mat karna balki is apni jhali geet ko utha ke delhi vapus le ja
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved it ...continue soon
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
awww Maan's words are sooo dreamy 
continue soon
Oh my days...what a wonderful update! The way Maan explained everything to Geet. 😍  I'm happy Geet told Maan about her insecurities. Maaneet have only met a few times and already they mean so much to each other.
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesone update
finally maan has confessed 
pls cont soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 28
that was a heart felt talk...
Maan is strong in his decision and feelings...
Geet feels she wont make him happy or the responsibilities...
hope they get to understand each other well...
cont soon dear...
tonyahk thumbnail

Hi buddies,

Thank you so much for the beautiful and lovely comments. here is a short update. sorry for that. i'm busy with some work. please bear with me guys.

Part 29

Maan pulls Geet into his embrace and closes his eyes.

Maan: if your answers to my questions are 'yes', then we can apply for a divorce.

Geet didn't know what to reply. She is confused between her feelings for Maan and her other commitments. She hugs him and cries burying her face in his chest. She fears that everything is happening in haste and their relationship may end abruptly at some point because of her unpreparedness to take the responsibilities of the marriage.

On the other hand Maan is not ready to accept Geet's demand for divorce for whatever reasons she comes up with. After all, the fear of losing her which he had gone through last night, has made him realise how much she means to him. He has so deeply committed himself to their relationship. He knew that right now he is almost forcing her into this relationship. But he justifies his action with the fact that she also loves him.

Geet is still crying uncontrollably. Maan tightens the hug and caresses her head assuringly.

Maan: kya hua Geet?

Geet: i am scared

Maan: scared of what?

Geet: about our future

Maan: don't worry Geet!...sab kuch teek hojayga

Geet: i need sometime

Maan: for what?

Geet: to think about the divorce

Maan: forget it Geet. you are not supposed to think about the divorce anymore. We have already crossed that level

Geet: Maan! i don't think that it is a good start. What if we break up in future?

Maan: yesa kuch nahi hoga. Now stop talking like a professional stupid

Geet is touched by Maan's commitment and determination.but at the same time she feels that Maan is refusing to understand her apprehensions about their future. A part of her rational mind refuses to drop the divorce option.

Geet is a person who never believed in love and the institution of marriage. For her it will take some time to come into terms with whatever is happening in her life since the time she met Maan. moreover everthing is happening so fast in their relationship..the marriage, confession. Till now they didn't have enough time to understand each other better. So Geet fears that their relationship may break up even before it attains maturity.

Geet makes up her mind and calls him hesitantly

Geet: Maan!

Maan: haan Geet

Geet: i am sorry...but i want to go ahead with the divorce plan...wohi hum donon ke liye acha hoga. Please don't force me into this relationship. I am not yet ready for this

Maan is shocked by her announcement. He didn't expect this reply after all the explanations he had given to her. he has had enough. He immediately releases her from his hug and moves away from her.

Geet expected this reaction from him. but still it hurts her. she feels like he has disowned her all of a sudden. Tears roll down her cheeks

Geet: Maan! i am...

Maan is not a condition to listen to her anymore. He is totally shattered by her reply. He lifts his hand in the air and stops her.

Geet looks into his eyes with tears in her eyes. Maan didn't bother to care for her tears anymore. He silently turns around and walks toward the car.

Geet didn't try to stop him. she feels that she has lost her right to stop him.

Maan gets into his car and leaves the place immediately.

Geet keeps staring at the trailing image of his car.

Hi buddies,

Please don't kill me for this update.  i hope, you will understand Geet's point of view also.

here i would like to quote the comments by 'tushti-kiran' that clearly explains the reason behind Geet's insistence on divorce.

"I have no doubts that Maan-Geet both loved each other...they love each other very much...

but the question is that their love start from the obligation of their marriage...Geet is right ...first they should free themselves from this forced marriage...then go their own way...if they meet again and fell in love then they can remarry...but this time I don't think their love is mature enough to last for life time..."

Please leave your frank and specific comments on this update.

Take care and Have a nice week end

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update..loved the way maan explained it to geet..
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update! I see Geet's point of view, but I hope Maan understands it too. Thanks for the update!