Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Although there are so many scenes that I like, but the samosa-enough scene and the scene at Nainital trip where Khushi pushes the car, and Arnav standing beside her, Khushi seeing Arnav asks him, agar aap yahan hai to gadi  kaun chala raha hai? and Arnav replies,' uski zaroorat nahi hai kyonki gadi hil nahi rahi hai.' That scene was very hillarious.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
for me, definitely the nainital trip - where she is pushing the car, their expressions especially arnav was priceless!!!! 
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
For me, there are many just to mention a few:

1) nainital trip - khushi pushing the car 😆
2) what the what the karenge aur aapko naukri se nikaal denge..🤣
3) Hamari batthi nahi jal rahi hai 🤣

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've really enjoyed reading this thread.

My favourite funny moments are:

1. KKG cleverly forcing ASR to take blame for tulsi pot incident to deflect Nani's wrath from Lavanya. 
2. KKG testing the heartbeat theory when ASR is seated reading newspaper
3. KKG apologizing for scalding ASR with chai. Juuuiiiccceee.
4. KKG goes to ASR to apologize and not realizing that she has besan on her hand, she ends up getting it all over her face. The Bonus aspect to this scene is that she unintentionally makes ASR laugh uncontrollably. Lovely scene.
5. KKG gulping the samosa when she learns that ASR and LA mean to live together bina shaadi. Hiccup.
6. The entire episode when KKG and ASR plot to bring Akaash and Payal together. When Payal reads the letter, she asks ASR why he didn't immediately follow Akaash to prevent him from committing suicide--good question!--and ASR glares at KKG and says. "now what do I say?"

Oh, and so many little KKG moments.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My best scene iz wen asr laughd 1st tym.. Luvddd itt