one of my many fave funny scenes.
would be the one of the heartbeat! 

arnav reading the newspaper, then kushi came in close,
heart beats v fast, then she moves away,
she did that few times..
and the expressions arnav gave, looking at her reflections,
is HILARIOUS!!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
and this whole scene is hilarious!! First the trible winking, arnav's expressions to her winking and lastly kushi going near arnav to hear her rapid heart beat and arnav seeing her in the reflection of the glass!! ohhh god kushi and her stupid antics πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeAT8Khdm-A&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL42BB2DEF95A4E488[/YOUTUBE] Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
A lot in mind but the best ones were from the Naintal Trip.

It was the best comedy ever - from the dikki til the time they were in the dhaaba - really loved it.
 i love the kanya poojan episode...that was awesome with our dearest OP to help
There are too many, but one of my fav ones is during the Nainital trip, he says get in the car and she goes to sit in the boot.πŸ˜†
I love all arnav and khushi funny scene ..but my favorite is the scene with the thulasi pot and the winks ... I watched it 1000 times πŸ˜ƒ
All their scenes are great but my favourite is the scene where Khushi says sorry to Arnav for putting juice in his shoes. πŸ˜ƒ
i loved the pool side wala scene when k said ap Asr hon gay apne ghar main and A replies " mera he ghar hai"🀣 though the scene was not funny but that dialouge always makes me laughπŸ˜†..and there are unlimited funny scenes of them which i love to the core.. Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
I loed all their scenes can't choose
Originally posted by hirushinz

Garam chai scene!! πŸ˜†
love the long drawn juuucie at the end 🀣
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_x9UVPL0wc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I practically know the dialogues by heart thats how many times i watched this scene.
Best dialogue was 
Woh santre ka nahi mila na iske liye!!
N arnav half smile *me faint*