mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi  ..me again πŸ˜Š

I was thinking.. abhi show toh lamba chalega... Kabhi dhoop ..kabhi chaon ..types.. Kabhi ASR royega to khahi Khushi... ..etc etc.. then my mind started wandering...

What will be the first reaction of everyone when they come to know about ASR being in love with Khushi..

Here are my initial predictions.. feel free to add..

Anjali's reaction: 🀣
 Chhote ?  Kya ? Tum Khushi ji se pyar karte ho ?  Tumne hamein pehle kyon nahin bataya   .. Aure kamaal ki baat.. Yeh bhi Khushi ji se pyar karte hain.. Hum abhi inko phone karke tumahri waali news bhi de dete hain
(ASR rolling his eyes... it was right under your nose..di !! and Jeeju also ..what the ?? 😑)... 

La's reaction  πŸ˜†
ASR..Agar tum sach mein chamkeeli se pyar karte ho .. aur mujhe bhi woh pasand hai..to kya hum teeno saath saath nahin reh sakte ?  Tum Khushi se pyar karna or mein tumhare bank balance se.. win-win
(ASR -  Enough La !!)

Nani's reaction πŸ˜†
Accha .. toh itne dino se Laxmin hamein yeh batana chah rahi thi.  Chhote.. Bahut badiya..Ab to shaadi Lucknow mein hi karenge
(ASR:  Naniji.. Aapke pair kahaan hain.. Pehli baar chhone ka man kar raha hai)

Aakash's reaction
Bhai... aapka hua ...ab mera kya hoga ?
(ASR:  Its Okay..bro.. Teri shaadi ..teri bhabhi ki behan se hi hogi)

Shyam's reaction (TBD)

will add more..

Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitthoo thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

continuing on...

ASR's mom's reaction (appearing in ASR's dream)😊

Wish I had spent more time writing that letter to my bahu.  Should have included some recipes and the location of that khazaane ki chaabi...  Hope Kangan theek se aa jaaye..

ASR to mom :  How come you didn't send me to anger management classes when there was plenty of money to do so instead of investing it in  kangans ?

Aman (on phone ..of course) πŸ˜†
Sir.. to phir kal ki meeting ? aur parson ki conference ?  Aap ghar si attend karenege?

ASR: Nahin office aaonga.. send me the directions to my office..and fast ..πŸ˜†

to be continued
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 This really cracked me up Divya...specially Anji, La and Nani...and ASR's reactions to them...ROFL...!!! Good One...!!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Loved Nani's reaction to the disclosure and  ASR's reaction to Nani.

La rocks!

What will be OP n HP's reaction?

Laxmi's?

The Poolside?

Plants?

Mami's?

Mama's?
mitthoo thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anjali's reactions.. continued after the phone call 🀣

Chhote ?  Yeh tumne kya kiya ? Tumhare Jeeju to kaafi upset hain sun ke ..ki aap unki khushij  ..mein interest dikha rahe hain... Humne inse keh diya hai ki aap Khushi ji ko bhool jaayenge...Accha  10 min ruko..Ham abhi puja karke aate hain..

(ASR .. what the 😑)

Then Anjali's phone rings.. And Shyam on the call

Shyam to Anjali :  To Raani saheba... Kya bola saale saahib ne ?  Aap unse keh dijiye ki Khushiji se door rahein...

Anjali.
. blushing .. Aap fikr mat kijiye.. Mere hote hue ..aap aur khushiji je beech mein koi nahin aa sakta.. aur.. btw.. Motilal  jewellers ka phone aaya tha.. Khushi ji ka neckace bhi ready hai.. Chaliye ..hum aapse phir baat karenge...Hamein aapki lambi umar ke liye puja karni hai..

ASR :  Di.. mein pool mein doobne jaa raha hoon.. I can't be related by blood to you.. 🀣

To be continued.. compiling Prakash brigade reactions as well πŸ˜†
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omggg!!!i am dyeing with laughing.seriously i have tears in my eyes due to continuous laughing.i did nt laugh this much in past few months.ur post was hilarious.esp 2nd update abt anjali just cracked me!!!u hav gud comedy sense.thanks frnd for brilliant post!!!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣O gosh i love this forms creativity🀣🀣 u r too goodπŸ˜† u r too much i love anj's answer to creepwaπŸ˜† they all good keep them coming so refreshing my jaw hurts from to much laughing tank u divya!πŸ˜›
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OP,JP,HP whomsoever it may concern >>> πŸ₯Ί

🀣
mitthoo thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks all for liking the post.. I am cracking up myself..thinking of all the first reactions πŸ˜†

oh also..

First Reaction of IF Forum members

πŸ₯³  Aaj se pehle... Aaj se zyaada ...'Khushi" aaj tak nahin mili 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZXRKcMibU  (still having issues embedding videos in my posts)

(have some work to do..will be online later to add more.. please feel free to add your thoughts)

..Damsel.. thumbnail
omg this is hilarious🀣🀣...love your sense of humor