Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Ye Diloon Ki Dooriyan (FF-VirMan - part2, pg6)

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys! πŸ˜‰

Maybe some of you know me, maybe some don't πŸ˜† After hearing about Beeji forbidding Maanvi to attend Jeevika's wedding, a whole bunch of ideas run through my mind - and I thought why not writing a FF about it? Normally, I would've posted this in my VirMan-OS collection, but the idea of this FF isn't enough for a single OS, therefore you got this little FF of mine about VirMan πŸ˜‰

This is the first Part (the Prologue) of my VirMan story - enjoy πŸ˜Š

Ye Diloon Ki Dooriyan

Prologue ' Burning ache

"If you really love your sister, you won't attend the wedding and that's my last word!"

Beeji's words echoed again and again in Maanvi's ears, making the knot in her throat tighten. Her hands clung onto the sheets of the bed, her body shaking with suppressed anger and helplessness. Tears were rolling down her pale cheeks, uncontrollably, yet she didn't make any attempts to wipe them away. They should flow and with them her agony, despair and anger.

What did she do wrong? Okay, she admitted that her performance for the Sangeet wasn't much fitted and maybe it was traceable that Swamini-ji was mad because of it. But then again, she didn't want to perform, did she? Everyone wanted her to do ' they kind of forced her! Why was it that in Beeji's eyes she was always wrong? Why? And why did Beeji play that unfair? Beejis knew perfectly fine that if she brought Jeevika into her argument, Maanvi wouldn't have any possibility but to bow in front of her demand.

Her life was just a big mass. Everyone was against her, at least it felt like this to her. And who knew, Jeevika wouldn't even notice her missing, because right now, there would be hundreds of guests on the ground to join the wedding. No one would notice that she wasn't there.

Maanvi snorted, this felt like a bad joke from destiny. She, who cared the most about her sister and loved her the most, wasn't able to attend her sisters most beautiful experience. Thanks to Beeji, Swamini...and Virat of course.

A huge surge of anger arose in her inside when she thought about that idiot ' who ruined everything. If Virat hadn't started to make her perform, no one else would have supported him in doing so! Firstly, he shouted at her after the Mehndi function and that even for no reason, and then that! Her dislike for this guy had reached a specific point and was great. He just ruined the last few moments she could have enjoyed with her sister.

Her phone ringing, made Maanvi flinch slightly, before she looked down at it. Who was calling her? Di? Curious to know, she took her phone, scanning the display ' and knitting her eyebrows, furiously. There, in lightened letters, appeared ' Virat.

~*~

Irritated, Virat looked at his phone ' Maanvi cut him off before even talking to him. Wow, that was a new record for him. Normally, he got to talk few minutes with her and then came the cutting-off part. Weird.

Once again, he checked the ground, which was lightened with a lot of different lights, so shining in blue, red, violet and green colours, and which was now filled with many guests. He had seen his Bua and Dadaji greeting Jeevika-bhabi's family ' at least those who were present. Bhabi's Chachi and Chacha appeard half on hour later, he had seen them, too, but Maanvi was missing. And he was sure of that, not only that she wasn't anything near her family or somewhere on the ground, he even perked into Bhabi's room, where she was being made ready for the wedding, but there was no sign of Maanvi, either.

And the weirdest aspect about this was, that no one seemed to notice her absence. Okay, maybe everyone was way too much distracted with preparations. But where was this Bhandriya? And why the hell didn't she pick up his phone?

Just when Virat wanted to turn around and go back inside, something or rather someone caught his attention. He smirked slightly, even if he wasn't able to ask a family member about Maanvi's whereabouts, Dabbu would spit out everything.

"Dabbu!"

Called one turned around, and looked at hims questioningly, a plate full of laddoos in his hands ' was was trying to go through the crowd around the Mandap. Virat noticed a frightened glint in Dabbu's features, when he realised who had called him, and was sure there the boy had an idea.

"Wait." Slowly, he walked over to where Dabbu was standing, smiling at him. "You know, I was wondering something." he said, loudly because of the noises all around them. "I didn't see Maanvi anywhere, where's she?"

"U-u-uhm." Dabbu stuttered, looking down. "I-I don't...k-know."

"Dabbu-betha?" Did he really think, Virat would buy this bad lie? Even Shlok could lie better ' and the kid didn't even know how to do it! "You don't think it's weird that she's not at her sisters wedding? Normally, she says 'My Di is everything for me and I love her so much' ' and then not being at the marriage?"

"It's not her fault!" Dabbu burst out, angrily. "Beeji made her promise not to come near the wedding, because Swamini-bua is angry about our performance! And Beeji doesn't want anything go wrong on the wedding! Oooh!" Shocked, Dabbu covered his mouth, though too late.

For a long time, Virat just looked at him, an aching feeling appearing in his chest. "And Bhabi allowed it?" he asked carefully.

"N-no." Dabbu continued, defeated. "Jeevika-didi doesn't even know. She thinks Maanvi-di's planning something special for the wedding and will come later."

With that said, Virat turned around, leaving Dabbu behind.

~*~

"Maanvi!"

Startled, Maanvi stood up from the bed, looking to the door to this room. What? She wiped away the tears, quickly, before she walked over to the door, slowly. Did she hear right? Had someone called her? Maybe...maybe Beeji changed her mind? And maybe she sent someone to pick her up? Excitement built up in her chest, while she looked at the entrance. Could it be possible?

"Maanvi?"

A heartbeat later, the door flung open. Yet, when there was Virat entering her room, the excitement in her chest vanished, making place for anger. What the hell did he want here?And why did he look...relieved?

It seemed like ages, in which Virat just looked at her, something in his eyes she couldn't interpret quiet well. Guilt? Agony? Relief? Surprise? Pity?

She averted her gaze from him, tensing slightly. "What do you want?" she voiced out in the rudest way she managed. "Isn't there a marriage, you should be at?"

"You mean we should be at." he corrected her and had even the guts to smile at this!

"Look-!" Maanvi flared up, but was cut off mid-way by Virat holding up his hands.

"I know why you aren't there." he explained causally, biting his upper lip, nervously. "And somehow it's my fault, I guess."

"It is your damn fault!" Maanvi snapped, her patience was over. "If you hadn't told me to perform this stupid play, no one else would've joined you! Your Bua and Beeji wouldn't be mad at me! And I would be with my sister, now." She hated the way, her voice cracked with each word. She hated the fact, that the tears were rolling down her cheeks again. She hated that her chest seemed to be on fire. And most of all she hated the way Virat looked at her!

"Maanvi, I want to pick-"

"No!" she interrupted him, now nearly shouting. "No! Don't make things worse, okay?! Just...just leave! I want to be alone!"

Maanvi whirled around, turning her back towards Virat. There was a pounding in her head, a dizzying feeling running through her body ' but she ignored it.

"I..." Virat hesitated, maybe searching for appropriative words. Good luck ' he wouldn't find them. "I'm sorry." he whispered after a long while. "Not only for the performance-thing, I behaved wrong with you before that, too."

Maanvi knew perfectly fine, that he was indicating to the Mehndi function. "I don't want your apology." she hissed, desperately. The pounding got worse, her head ached like it was burning! Virat better left before anything happened. "Now, go."

"No." Virat announced, determined, making her surprise. "I'm here to get you."

"You!" Maanvi turned too quick towards him, everything started to circle. Her vision blured, her heart-beat echoed in her ears, her head seemed to burst any moment. She faltered towards Virat, holding her head. Everything went black, she lost her balance, falling forwards ' the last thing she remembered was Virat running towards her.  

PM-list will be updeated beneath this post - if you wann be added, like or comment this part πŸ˜‰

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yayy! I'm first for this new FF. 

Congrats on the new FF sister...  It sure is gonna keep us hooked !

Nori, I'm sure this is gonna be one masterpiece by you!  :D
What a great start!  πŸ˜Š
I absolutely love this Virat!  πŸ˜
Superb storyline!
Continue super soon!
Cant wait to read ahead...  Update  super soon soon πŸ€—
Love you!  
❀️
Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!! Plzzz do add me to the pm list and udate soon!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome prologueπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't wait for the next part😍
Please make Mr. Chep apologise properly and manofy our doll in a dreamy way😳
Edited by -Misha- - 12 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: VirManandJeeVi

Awesome!!!! Plzzz do add me to the pm list and udate soon!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks πŸ˜‰ And sure, I'll add you. Will make the PM-list here:

PM-List

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago
shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg!! ths ws the prolouge!! :o!
it ws so damn awesum!!! i cant wait to read further!!
do continue soon, nd luvd the way virat ws apologising :D

bt u noe wt, i hope asli mein in the show manvi isnt barred frum attending jeevika's wedding! it wud be so damn disheartening to see that! :(

bt anywayz, awesum prolouge!! luvd it, do continue verryy soon :) :)
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiningstarz

omg!! ths ws the prolouge!! :o!
it ws so damn awesum!!! i cant wait to read further!!
do continue soon, nd luvd the way virat ws apologising :D

bt u noe wt, i hope asli mein in the show manvi isnt barred frum attending jeevika's wedding! it wud be so damn disheartening to see that! :(

bt anywayz, awesum prolouge!! luvd it, do continue verryy soon :) :)

Wow, thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I wanted him to apologise and hope he does so in the show, as well πŸ˜‰ He didn't behave good with Mannu after the Mehndi function and now the Sangeet 😭

Me too - Jeevika means everything to Mannu and Mannu would be heart broken if she's not allwed to attend Jeevikas marriage 😭 Beeji humesha Mannu ko blame kyun dethi hai? 😑

Will try to continue soon πŸ˜‰
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haiye...loved it...pls add me to pm list...
btw, did u read my os ? its along d same lines... 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

haiye...loved it...pls add me to pm list...
btw, did u read my os ? its along d same lines... 😊

Hey πŸ˜‰

Thanks and will add you immediatley πŸ˜† 
No, wanted to read it - but didn't get time, because I was writing my own πŸ˜† But will look into it and leave you a comment πŸ˜‰
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hesperus

</div>

<div>Hey πŸ˜‰

Thanks and will add you immediatley πŸ˜†

No, wanted to read it - but didn't get time, because I was writing my own πŸ˜†But will look into it and leave you a comment πŸ˜‰

saw ur comment...
i guess dis is wat they say 'great minds think alike' πŸ˜‰