the HOTTIE NAUGHTY Arnav! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smitar

Arnav always makes good use of his eyes. The scene where he dragged her dupatta off her with his laptop? Just watch his eyes n the route they take. His laptop, I think was just following his silent instructions.

When she is sick in the dhaba, n he helps her to sit up to take her medicines. Watch his eyes and his clenching jaw.

When her earring decides to join his jacket...

When he sees her in the circle of diyas, note the path taken by his eyes...

But the best look he got, I think was during the poolside sprain.

aww, u r right,,, love to watch those scenes n his trailing eyes through her...

edited:

The look he had with the poolside sprain, the way she squeaked, dont know wathe was imagining, coz she was looking tooo hot with that ouch expression, hn he was all...fill in the big blank!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

So true. He just can't take his eyes off her. When La was dressed as a bride, he asked her to go change and when its Khushi he can't stop staring

seriously, La should realise this, he dint even wanna look at her for a minute!
Originally posted by community_drive

aww, u r right,,, love to watch those scenes n his trailing eyes through her...
The strange thing about the way he looks at her is that he seems almost Shy, as though his eyes have a will of their own n he can't control them... Poor boy!πŸ˜‰
The scenes with the "jadu hain nasha hain song"!
OH EM GEE!!
i dont get bored no matter how many times i have watched the scenes before!They didn't have much dialogues to speak but their eyes and expressions said it all.😳❀️
ASR and KKG rocksπŸ‘
i was thinking the same! i dont if i should say this or not hies eyes always stops at a particular point! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
i mean if you see that pool scene..it wasnt starting from toe to heed.it was starting from half way πŸ˜‰ and that lehenga scene! same! his eyes scan through her i tell you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i was thinking the same! i dont if i should say this or not hies eyes always stops at a particular point! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
i mean if you see that pool scene..it wasnt starting from toe to heed.it was starting from half way πŸ˜‰ and that lehenga scene! same! his eyes scan through her i tell you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeah!

i noticed that always, even in the fotoshoot! πŸ˜‰

Plus the Guest house scene, the way he got lost in her face the moment he entered the danger area, n held her han, her hair got open n he was lost, I mean the timing, n the way he was lost,,,any time, is a good time for him to loose himself  over KKG!πŸ˜†
-when  there s a problem with fuse , kkg holding candle mesmerises him, that he lets la fall off.

- diwali was excellent,

-boutique scene would have led to something beautiful, if khushi would have not taken  a step back.
No wonder he got the thought of SR at the dhaba πŸ˜‰

he was angry when he left her n went to sleep, wonder wat all he dreamt all night ...that he got up, with hher name on his lips, as if  she was next to him! πŸ˜†
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
Originally posted by community_drive

No wonder he got the thought of SR at the dhaba πŸ˜‰

he was angry when he left him n went to sleep, wonder wat all he dreamt all night ...that he got up, with hher name on his lips, as if he thought she was next to him! πŸ˜†
oh no no no pls dont ☺️ i am gonna have a sleepless night for sure 🀣
i know.. i wonder what he must have dreamt 😍☺️
pani pani..i need a glass of water!☺️
I loved  the Rangoli scene... he was definitely uncomfortable with all that wriggling... lol!