Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: phil

Well glad i got so many view points.On personal experience lets say my husband and i had an arranged marriage.Yes true we were near strangers on our wedding day.It took us some time to get to know each other.But the fact is we both took as much effort to make it a sucess.If  i was in Kastur case i will ask cause it is my right as a wife that the marriage is real.The fact it is an  arranged marriage is no excuse at all. 

Yes.  And I've promised to bring it up each and everytime some one uses the arranged marriage excuse, or repeats Mohan's arranged marriage excuse. 😆  And have already done so a bunch of times.😃

You've put it all into one perfect little paragraph.  Bravo.👏
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have written about engaged marriage thing many a times and won't even bother doing so again 🤣
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well on the funny side imagine Kastur asking Mohan.Poor guy will die of fright.
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think arranged marriage is a complicated relation... especially if it is between people like Mohan and Kastur... Mohan who has been shown to be thinking only about his work... who loves his room, his bathroom, his independence... who does not like to be part of family drama... who has no fixed hours... ... basically a guy who lives in his own world!

Kastur on the other hand is everything for a "Wife"... but after being told that he does not love her... whether arranged or not.. it will be hard for her ... we really dont know how she feels ... bcoz she never said that she is going to make mohan love her... ... she just asked Krishna to be her saathi in love... .. also she very frankly told mohan... we will have a relation without expectations from each other... but she did not tell him "we will put up a face in front of the family" bcoz after all saroj knows... so no point in showing off that they are happy married couple!

I think it will be important now onwards seeing how mohan will realise Kastur's worth, her simplicity, her innocence, her strength to smile even when faced with such a grave situation... and her constant support to him...

What will be interesting is... after Mohan starts loving her... and if Mohan does something for her.. will she just think he is doing out of obligation of a husband or his love! How will Mohan make Kastur realise he loves her... he cant definately walk up to her one fine morning and announce I love you!😆
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

waisey i just realized kastur or no one asked him yet why he does not have ding dong ... i mean he only told her he does not love her ... did not say anything more cause kastur never asked him even if its an arranged marriage why you don't make an effort did she? 🤣 If she had then would be mohan's real test ... as to what he would say 🤣

But according to what Kastur knows, all he's said is that he doesn't love her.  Not that he will never love her.  Though, he did say he doesn't understand love and only loves his work, so maybe that gave a hint that he thinks he will never really love her.

And this is why they should go back to sleeping on the bed again. Okay, she did it. He felt it.  And take a few more days. It truly must be difficult for her to suddenly sleep on the same bed again.

But in reality, that's what happens.  I don't know why these serials go around making sleeping on the same bed such a big deal when it happens all the effin time in arranged marriages, and compromised marriages.

One other thing about Kastur.  More than what Mohan said, Saroj's words also affected her a lot, I think.  It may have hit her even more that it was a compromise marriage for Mohan.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

How will Mohan make Kastur realise he loves her... he cant definately walk up to her one fine morning and announce I love you!😆

I hate "I love yous." But how are you so sure this won't happen.😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
can't you ever laugh off something posted just for fun ... har baat pey kastur ki tarhan bhashan kiun deti hey? 🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
sam i feel once he falls in love tou bhi it will take a long time to admit it ... he might even feel guilty enough and not want to tell her at all thinking he does not deserve her 
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that mohans fake degree, his gambling or his debt will cause much havoc on Kasturs trust for Mohan.The fact that he never wanted to marry her and it was the last resort he agreed might destroy her. Edited by phil - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

can't you ever laugh off something posted just for fun ... har baat pey kastur ki tarhan bhashan kiun deti hey? 🤣

I was joking too. 🤣  It's my way of laughing. When I just put 🤣 you go ❓  

And when I precede my 😆 with a remark you go 😡

I also think I'm a little hyper today.  All of the feasting from the last two days are taking a toll.