Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you dear fpr a nice lovely update...it was very nice

i would like to see some romance...after such a build up if they have to leave immeditely

maybe a part on confession and little romance and teasing...after that they can go back
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome๐Ÿ‘
loved it dear
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
amalu123 thumbnail
awesome and i want maaneet moments
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear, tht was a very sweet update...
Haaye, atlast Karthik ne accept kar liya tht he loves Shanti...
Par budhu ko apne bhai ka pyaar nazar nhi aaya...
Plzzz continue with MAANEET romance for this week...
Even teasings bhi chalengi but later... I mean at the time they wud be returning... Sudha n Yash romance bhi jaari rehene do...
Continue soon... Wud be waiting... :) <3
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
nice part...
cont soon...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
loved it
continue soon
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

hii friends i am here with part 20. OMG.. we reached 20 parts of distance brings us closer๐Ÿ˜ฒ. i am very happy friends. thanku very much for all ur support i request all of u to comment n tell me how the story is going till now. tell me ur opinions so that i can improve my writing style. this is my first ever writing so i am excited to know ur opinion friends. n this part is the confession part. i am biting my nails. i am very very very nervous. plz plz tell me how is it. pleaaajjj all of u comment on this part.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                          

chapter 20:

On the other hand yash asked sudha for a date. She happily agreed for this. He booked a hall in the hotel. Sudha wore beautiful baby pink saree n yash is in his casuals but looking hot. When sudha entered the hall it was very dark. She reached the middle of the hall suddenly the lights r on. She was surprised by seeing the hall. The whole hall is decorated with red curtains n red roses. She stood in awe seeing such a beautiful hall. Yash came from behind n hugged her.

Did my darling liked the decoration? Asked yash

sudha turned around n hugged him n nodded in yes.

Yash extended his hand n askedcan I have a pleasure of dancing with u?

Sudha kept her hand in his n a soft romantic music started. They both danced in rhythm enjoying their evening in each others embrance.

Meanwhile, in the beach when geet got down from the car maan is lost completely in her beauty. She is looking damn sexy in that red saree, her ear rings, her pink lips which r so inviting.

But here geet is tensed because of dark n maan is not around. But she can feel his scent a smile crept on her lips by thinking about him. Geet started walking suddenly she felt something soft under her feet. She looked down then she saw rose petals like a path way. Then she heard maan's voice

geet follow those rose petals.

Geet saw here n there to get a glimpse of maan. But he is nowhere to be seen.

Here maan smiled seeing her n told geet I am here only very near to u.

geet smiled shyly n nodded her head.

She kept walking again she heard maan's voice: geet stop.

She stopped in her tracks.

Close ur eyes geet.She did what he told. She closed her eyes. After few seconds maan whispered in her ears huskily.

Open ur eyes geet.

Slowly geet opened her eyes the whole area is lit with candle lights n red roses.

Geet just lost in that beauty n in that light she saw maan's face n a smile on his face. Geet is just staring his eyes which r filled with pure love for her.

She came out of her trance n saw him he is in black armani shirt n blach denim jeans. His hair is jelled n the perfume is amazing.

He is looking super hot n handsome. Geet openly drolling over him. His V shaped neck exposing his chest, musculine body, perfect bi-ceps n abs. Maan saw geet drolling over him.

He just smiled at her innocence n went near her n removed the shawl around her n kept aside. Geet felt really shy infront of him. She is wearing saree for the first time that too for HER maan. She lowered her eyes but made her to look into his eyes holding her chin.

Meri aankhon mein dekho geet.

Geet nodded in a no.

dekho geet told maan huskily.

Geet looked into his eyes. She can see the pure love n care for her.

Geet main tumko aaj kuch batana chata hu.

But geet is just staring at him with full love in her eyes. Maan continued

geet u r my best friend from my childhood. We played together, studied together, enjoyed out life together. In each n every part of my life u r there. When I see u sad my heart would broke into million pieces. I always want to see u smile geet. I will do whatever to see u smile. When I be with u muje time ka pata hi nahi chalta geet. I feel so happy when u r around me. Sometimes u will tease me to hell rite?

Geet noddedyes.

Tab muje gussa ata hain.

For this geet pouted her lips. Maan chuckled seeing her.

Phir bhi geet acha lagta hain. By seeing ur single smile I forget all tensions.

Geet smiled.

Paha nahi kab tum meri zindagi ka anmol hissa ban gayi ho. I cant imagine my life without u geet. Paha hi nahi chala mein kab se tume pyaar karne laga.

Maan bent on his knees n took geet's hand in his n told. Geet is surprised by seeing him.

Geet I LOVE U.

geet eyes widened in shock. She didnt expect maan will propose her. Her heart is jumping in joy, happiness. Its like her every dream came true. Geet is not able to speak any thing. Maan continued

yes geet I LOVE U very much. Ur smile, ur care for others, ur fear, ur anger inn sab ke bina mera life kuch nahi geet. Meri har dhadkan mein tum ho geet. Meri har saans mein tum ho geet. U r my past, present n future geet. U r mt life geet. i want to be forever with me. Kya main tumare laayak hu. Kya tum apne maan se pyar karti ho? Will u be there for me forever geet?

Geet is in awe she dont know what to tell. She is in 7th sky, 9th cloud. Maan can see the happiness in her eyes. Her eyes r enough which can tell all. But he want to listen from her.

So Maan stood up their eyes met. They both r lost in different world. They is only silence around only the cool breeze n the sound of the waves which r musical as if they r singing by witnessing their pure love.

Geet dont know how to react n hugged maan tight. Maan too hugged her back. Geet placed her head on maan's chest. They both r in same position suddenly maan shirt became wet. He broke the hug n saw tears in geet's eyes. Maan got worried n asked

kya hua geet? I am sorry geet agar tumko yeh sab pasand nahi...

geet didnt allow him to complete she kept her finger on his lips n nodded in a no.

nahi maan kuch mat bolo. This is the best day in my life maan. I LOVE U TOO maan. Mein tumse bohot pyaar karti hu but darr hain ki tum mujse pyaar karte ho ya nahi. Par aaj jab tumne muje I love u kaha tho main itni khush hu ki I cant express.

Geet ek baar phir se close ur eyes.

Geet pouted n asked why??

plz.. geet.

Ok.she closed her eyes.

Geet dont open ur eyes ok?

Hmmm...

after sometime maan came n told her to open her eyes. She is surprised to see what is there infront of her. I LOVE U which r litted by candles.

Geet hugged maan tightly n told thanku so much maan. U r the best.

Maan took her in his arms n twirled her around. Geet streched her arms in the air feeling heavenly. They both r so happy that they cant express in words.

After sometime he made her stand.

Geet dinner kare.

Yaha pe?

Ji madam. He bowed n told plz this way.

Geet smiled seeing his antics.

There she saw a beautiful table with white colour cutains, scented candles around n red roses all around the table.

Maan made her to sit on the chair n he too settled. Food is ready on the table geet's fav punjabi khana (I am not mentioning the names of the items because I dont know... u only imagine punjabi food). Maan served the food in both the plates.

Maan muje yaha nahi baitna.

Where u want to eat then?

Geet didnt say anything silently she got up n went to maan's side. Maan didnt understand what she is doing.

Silently geet sat on maan's lap. Maan is surprised with her sudden action. But his smile became wide.

Hmm now I am comfortable.

Acha... he asked teasingly.

She smiled shyly.

Maan... she hid herself in his arms. Maan held her tightly. He bit her earlobe.

Maan... moaned geet.

His hands r roaming on her back feeling her soft skin with r smooth as rose petals. She is loosing her control with his touch.

He kissed her forehead, then her eyes. She closed her eyes feeling him. She submitted herself to him. He kissed both her cheeks. Now her cheeks became crimson red due to furious blushing. When he kissed her cheeks she felt butterflies in her stomach. Suddenly she pouted n looked at maan. Maan saw her pouted lips n asked

what happened mishty?

Maan tumne muje itne surprises diye. Main tumare liye kuch bhi nahi kiya.

Maan chuckled at her complaint. Aww she is such a cutie pie.

Why u r smiling?

Kuch nahi geet. U r looking so cute. N pulled her cheeks.

Hmm dont worry geet I have an idea u can give me that.

Geet excitedly what maan?

Maan didnt say anything just stared at her lips. Geet followed his gaze n she started blushing.

Maan...

kya geet r u ready? Asked maan in a husky voice.

Geet just lowered her eyes n nodded yes.

Thats it maan got a permission. Maan sealed her lips with his. It is their first kiss. He is so gentle. Geet too responded he bit her lower lip.

Geet parted her lips. Maan entered her mouth. His hands r making patterns on her back. Geet pulled maan more close their tongues r playing havoc within them. Their tongues r every corner of their mouth.

The gentle kiss became a passionate one.

They were kissing each other for a long time.

They broke the kiss due to lack of breath.

Geet hid her face in the crook of his neck.

She is feeling very shy to face him after the kiss.

Maan held her close holding her waist.

He is making patterns on her bare waist with his fingers.

Maan I am hungry.

Me too said teasingly.

She saw the glint of mischief in his eyes n slapped his arms.

Maan sachi. I am hungry.

Ok geet dinner karte hain.

Precap: candle light dinner. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Walk in the beach. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gang teasing maneet. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi friends here is part 20. I am very nervous for posting this update. This is my first ever writing that too a confession part. I am very poor in expressing feelings I tried my best. I dont know whether I reached ur expectation if not plz tell me I will try to reach ur expectation in next update.

Plz I request all of u to comment for this update. All types of comments r welcome either positive or negative. But I request all of them to comment. Pretty plz pleeeaaajjj.

Waiting for ur comments (fingers cross)

last but not least plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT.

Plz add 'jyothikrish' for pms. Dont forget to send me buddy request.

love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
that was a romantic  confession and they shared their first kiss
waiting for the next eagerly
meena.. thumbnail
loved maneet confesion