TB: 26/11 a rundown memory lane-Sanaya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 26/11: A run down memory lane? 1

Teledom stars relive the terror filled days...

Sanaya Irani who stays in Colaba describes the whole incident afresh, "I was at home when the attacks took place. Though at home we were unaware of what was happening outside. My production called me up asking if I had reached home safe and sound as there were attacks happening at the CST station. Even after that we did not bother to switch on the television. After a while our whole building shook very badly and we thought it was an earthquake. After which we got a call and after that we switched on the television. We could see straight from my house what was happening at Trident. Though we could not hear the gun shots, every blast was clearly visible. The junction where Kasab was shot is next to our house. It so happened that we were witnessing the events in front of us and then we watched it on TV. I did not move from the television for two days and was sleepless. And the most annoying part was that even after this, I was called for a shoot after two three days when the curfew was on. Today when I hear the sound of a cracker, flashes of incidents come into my mind and I always think of the blast. I know that we cannot do anything to the people who lost their loved ones because only they know what they went through. I just hope nothing happens henceforth."

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
thanx for sharing... that was the most terrific moment for mumbaians
ohh! thts horrible..she wittnesd the incident...
i pray nothing like that happens any where again..
Updated..with sanayas part..
guys Plz do comment..it will increase sanaya's rankEdited by _WASIM_ - 12 years ago
tfs ... that was a horrible time
That must;ve been sooo horrible. Can so imagine.
I don't even live in Mumbai yet didn't sleep a minute for two whole days myself. That was such a disastrous time.
TFS!
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago