Good acting Abhaas Mehta!!!!!

pringle6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like to thank the  actor who plays Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) on a job well done. Keep up the good work and hope in future you can play the lead .👏 You have potential 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
He's def a good actor,but whenever he comes on screen..i really want to strangle him...i loathe his character n i think thts his achievement as an actor kyunki woh yahi to chahte hain.
I knew I will find you here Afflatus😆

On topic - agree! 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i too think he is a very fine actor, i have never hated any other tv vamp(?) and wanted one to suffer as much as i do for shyam!

but i don't really think he has the potential of a positive lead, i have a feeling he can carry off just these kinds of roles well.. but if he does do something out of the blue and surprise me, well...
deleteaccount thumbnail
thank u for making this post

hes such a gud actor tht hes made me  hate shyam so much
noone else cud b so successful
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abbhas is actually awesome..he is the one to make us hate shyam..really, i proud on the cast of our show!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is a good actor..True !!
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya...he is a good actor...I want a SBB/SBS segment on him...
Does any1 has any links??? 
k_k_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent acting by Abhaas as well... if you can hate a villain so much that you want to go out there and do him bodily harm, then it means that the actor has done excellent justice to the role...

I just wish Abhaas the best in his career... it's difficult to find a really awesome villain as well...

Just wondering if he ought to try his chance as protagonist in some other series... would be a shame - he makes such a good villain.

But wondering if it would do his popularity some good... he's @ number 123 now... but deserves more, in my opinion!
desijatti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I HATE SHAYAM!!!!!! but i really aprecite the acting done by Abbass mehta. i mean i have never hated any tv villian as much as shyam before, i think it's probably because what ever he does to hurt arnav or khushi, it hurts us more becuase of how much we love them and his acitn is sooo great that he makes us hate him for doing the bad things with such great perfection!!!!!