Path clear for Mahek's victory?

Posted: 12 years ago
PM and PB were hurdles in her victory but now that these two are out, path is clear for Mahek's victory. Plus, she already has Sallu bhai's blessings and her sob story is going to do wonders for her and a cpl fights again with Sky will evoke sympathy in Indian janta's dil. 

What do you people think? ðŸ˜‰
Mahek deserves to win! a lot of people are voting for her and she is one of the best personalities on the show! ðŸ˜Š 

shes a strong contender... hope Mahek wins! 
I don't want her to win at all. She irritates me to the core as she is so mean-natured. She herself behaves so badly with people, instigates them, taunts them but tries to prove herself as victim.

Mahek need donation for Surgery and BB is going to help the cause so she can become the Leading actress against Salman in the next movie
there are bigger fish in the sea
juhi n amar are strong contenders
dotn underestimate them
Mahek should win...she has strong following among the current contestants.
Mahek is a wonderful person and a strong contestant. She tries to be most fair out of all contestants. I really don't think Pooja Bedi or Pooja Mishra were in her way. Pooja Mishra did get a lot of votes, but so did Mahek. It was Mahek who toldl Amar to give Captaincy to Pooja Mishra. Even though, other contestants had voted for her, Amar would not have listened to Sky's group. He listened to Mahek. If Pooja Mishra was in Mahek's way, Mahek would have kept quiet and let Amar declare her as the captain.

Mahek doesn't ake anything and is not lying. Even the recent fight with Sky about her accident, she was not faking and sky did play dirty game.
Sky DID point to the face and said kaam vaam karvana hai. Mahek said this is her work, meaning kitchen work is her assigned wrk. Sky said nahi doosra kaam vaam and pointed to his face MORE THAN ONCE.
You can watch video again here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08XqGrGkMZY&feature=related

GO Mahek and hope you win :)
too early to predict,one wrong move and people will immidiately start hating her..wait n watch.
Originally posted by MahekFTW

there are bigger fish in the sea
juhi n amar are strong contenders
dotn underestimate them
tottlay agree i have strong feeling ke yeh season juhi win karege
Originally posted by boondein

PM and PB were hurdles in her victory but now that these two are out, path is clear for Mahek's victory. Plus, she already has Sallu bhai's blessings and her sob story is going to do wonders for her and a cpl fights again with Sky will evoke sympathy in Indian janta's dil. 

What do you people think? ðŸ˜‰

you are right BB never wanted PM to win.. always shown her negative side.. now this is the only occasion to take her out.. which they did for Mahek win..