Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys !!
doesn't dev's dialogue " Poora muh bhara pada hai phir bhi mm...hmm    mm...hmm  kar rahi ho " and his expressions of complaining with shaking his face in no and then like a teacher with radhika as chidish expressions in this scene were best .

It was sooo cute scene , 1 minute but like giving 1 million big smile to us.
Yes,loved that scene...worths millions of smiles and claps from us...he was darn cute saying that line :p
yes it was such a cute scene..radhika was looking as a cute, naughty child...and dev as a teacher...
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Yes,loved that scene...worths millions of smiles and claps from us...he was darn cute saying that line :p

yes especially that line made us like ,chooo chweeet .
Originally posted by viprakshi

yes it was such a cute scene..radhika was looking as a cute, naughty child...and dev as a teacher...

yes thats the chemistry of avina.
sometimes radhika/kanha as a teacher and sometimes dev.
perfect chemistry.
yes i loved that scene very much radev scenes r always awsome
I  too  loved  that  scene  very  much  ya πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Generally, If  Radev  scene  comes, i  will  smile  like  anything  and  if  such  scenes  come  then  i  can't  stop  smiling  ya...πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜‰

Thanks  CV's  for  giving  that  last  scene πŸ˜›

And  thanks  for  the  post  Ekta πŸ˜Š
Yes it was an adorable and cute scene, loving the expression of Avinash and Rubina. And Rubina looked like a cute child!!
Yaa..agree with u...it was so cute...

Yes that was the most adorable scene!!!! Rubi with puffed cheeks was chooo chweet!! πŸ˜†And Dev chiding her  was so cute to look at. Loved his expressions...as if he is reprimanding a child and not his wife πŸ˜‰