Diya Aur Baati Hum

Arrogant Chavi worser character than Bhabo or Meena - Page 2

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate it that Sandya is not answering this Chavi back. Like all good bahus, Sandya is keeping quiet. She should have showed her a death glare glare, got up and insulted Chavi in front of her friend saying things like, "You are a pathetic daughter who only cares for herself. If you have no value for rshp then rshp has no value for you."

Then she should have told her to stop barking nonsense about her and told her to get in the house or Bhabo will find out about her going to the Cinema and wasting Suraj's hard earned money. Sandya should have embaressed Chavi in front of her friend- it would have been a fresh start to see indian bahu's portrayed in a new way. I would not let anyone insult me like that so I don't see why a smart girl like Sandya should accept nasty remarks about herself.

Chavi is also insulting her brother too. She takes his money but insults him and his wife.

I can't wait for Sandhya to complete her eduction right in front of their faces and become a cop woman. Then Chavi would be scared of her.

I want Sandhya to dislike Chavi. Show some realism and I don't want her to be the saintly Laxmi bahu like certain women from other serials. So boring...

For future reference: Even though Sandya isn't in love with Suraj yet, she could ask Chavi to apologise to him whenever she insults Suraj because no one should bear their partner's insults- especially if it's coming from a family member. Suraj should also do the same for Sandya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chavi is such a looser...she desrves a tight slap from all d fans as well as sandhya n suraj...😡
shame on u chaviii...😔
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: b2011

Chavvi is arrogant.  She deserves a slap from Sandhya for those insulting comments one day. 

nice 1 dear...she really deserves dis...😡
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chavi not only insulted Sandhya thinking she doesn't know English but she also indirectly insulted her own mother - Bhabo who is not that educated and is a housewife. 
desikudi2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now i don't really blame Suraj for thinking educated people are arrogant because his well educated siblings Chavi and Mohit are both arrogant and manipulative..Suraj's perception will change when he knows his humble wife Sandhya is educated  yet not arrogant
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i would love to watch chavi's face when she gets to know that her sister-in-law is highly qualified than her...and a expert in her studies...who is a gold medalist in studies as well as sports...that would be a kodak moment to capture her face...

she is not only arrogant but snobbish and selfish...very rude...