Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

starplus showing memorable moments of arhi

mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow today insead of showing repeat telecast of previous week today they are showing all the memorable moments of our arnav and khushi dont know why but i have a feeling now coming week there have a lot of twist thats why they showing how arnav and khushi get into love each other it means maybe shyam revealation and hate marriage or confession scene can be came in coming week .i hope i m true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm, they are showing Khushi getting stuck in his car before Nainital trip now...

Didn't they show Kahani Aab tak in last week as well?
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope nxt week will be the love confession...aftr watng fr so many months...i thnk that shyam's revelation cn wait fr a li'l longer!!!!!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
i hope that happens
waiting for some kind of change in arnav and kushi's relationship
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sp is showing kahani ab tak of ipkknd
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but last week they showing on sat repeat telecast and on sunday just for half n hour at 7.30 dey show kahani ab tak but i think today for 2 n half hour they showed instead of repeat telecast and even in the end the voiceover said will khushi and arnav confress there love for each other so i thinking maybe they confression happen next week or maybe i m wrong n just showing kahani ab yak with no intention i m really desperate want to see new promo insead of old one because i m thinking may be they change the akashk payal track which promo they show last week because they r not showing even that promo from last 3 or 4 days.i m really confuse what happen next week.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
or maybe asr will get married to la😆oh dont throw rotten stuff on me😆and khushi will go for vanvas..
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

or maybe asr will get married to la😆oh dont throw rotten stuff on me😆and khushi will go for vanvas..

oh shann yaar you gave a almost heart attack🤣 subh subh bolo😆😆😆
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

oh shann yaar you gave a almost heart attack🤣 subh subh bolo😆😆😆

😆yaar i always think worse...it makes life easy😆
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah i 2 wonder they showed da kahani ab tak ki last sunday. N today sp shown da till yesterday epi n last line of voice over ( kiya khushi aur arnav apney pyar ka izhar kr payen ge )
may be next this will happen . Bcz last sunday voice over said khushi ki sagai ka reaction kiya ho ga arnav ka n dis is showing na till yesterday.