Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girikaushik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like his acting very much. He is perfect.
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think MB is perfect for the role.  He is doing an awesome job and should believe it.  I think they are a super jodi :).  Cheer up buddy!!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Atleast this show is different from the usual saas bahu stuff so I am enjoying it😊

IMO MB is doing a great job as Dr A...

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neha.sharma

yes i also dont understand what exactly people want from the show as for MB he is just the best n no MB means no KTLK for me at least. when the cv try to show romance all pounce show is too fast :s when not i have seen comments on MB status show is too slow :s make up your mind guys. is it too fast or too slow lol. and lile DK this show wont be bcoz this is entertainment business where show need TRP to survive n DK concept is too old now. And anyone who can find fault in MB performance haha i think they have not really seen the show at all

I agree with u. No MB means no KTLK. I started watchin d show ONLY fr MB. then i slowly got addicted 2 it n started likin Kritika too. n now i love all d characters of d show (includin Mallika).
n thr is no question of findin a fault. I think he is perfect, as he is rite now 😊
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally love MB 😳..He gives perfect expressions😎 & I'm loving this show😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by shamil
I completely disagree!
he is acting like a 40+ person only not like a grandpa! And I certainly don't think he looks like a 'father figure' .. 
Mohnish sir u are doing a great job as Dr.A and I am sure all KTLK fans will agree with me
____________________________________________________________________________________
I agree with u 100% Shamil. he is truly doing  awonderful job as Dr. A...I am extremely surprised by the criticisms. He is a superb actor and is doing full justice to the 42 year old Dr. Ashutosh.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Originally posted by Armu4eva
This forum amazes me... 

--KTLK isnt good enouf... to DK
--Kritz/Nidhi isnt good enouf to MB
---MB isnt good enouf to play Doc A 
---CVs show romance ---- Its moving too fast
---CVs show hosp scenes minus AshNi -- Its too slow 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tanu ur five points have said everything that there is to say about this forum.
When I first came on this forum I was having such a lovely time...but now things seem to be getting a bit complicated here...It would be so nice for all fans to get together and support the show so that it increases in ratings and also in TRPs...I at least love this show and I watch it for the total package it presents...But of course Ashni tops my list of why I watch this show...
Hope more fans agree with us and get round to making the show come into Top 3..at least on IF...

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
drbubly thumbnail
plz Mohnish Behl we want u with Nidhi for moral support. Plz give my message to director Rajan Shahi that he is doing a very good job but he gave some 20 episodes to rejoin u and nidhi after u dsimiss her from hospital but than hardly he gave 5 episodes to u and nidhi having light decent meeting, calling on cell ph each other and specially i liked the way director made nidhi leave message on ur voice mail and then how u talked to her abt her innocent acts. 

But sir other than this the negative roles r every where plz atleast we want 20 episodes of u and nidhi having meetings and spending time.

The drama is tense and i for relief than watch the promo song pictured in hospital. What to do else.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think MB's doing a fab job in portraying DR Ashu...from his facial expressions to his body language to all the nuances in his mannerisms is just bang on...no one else could have done it better and that's what makes the character of DR Ashu so charming that all us ladies go ga ga over him...😍...
airplanes4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At time I agree he does act like a father, but other than that he is really doing a great job. I love this show because of him...and Kritika ofcourse.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i never watched the show before but once i watched it online,i became hooked only because of mohnish behl..he is pure perfection,i wish i had a man like that in my life ..i am sooo jealous of the actress...mohnish is rocking as Dr.ashutosh..⭐️