Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: sree_20

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnπŸ˜†πŸ˜³, without telling us!!!πŸ˜†

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while πŸ˜ƒ.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that πŸ˜†) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsπŸ‘

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chukkna

Yo Kruti... that was Kiran's thread πŸ˜‰
And Akshata's replies πŸ˜†

I hope I didnt read in between the lines... cos in above post Kiran complained that you didnt participate in her thread πŸ˜†

Now I can say 100% that you were working 20x7 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

dreamzkp thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutilynn

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while πŸ˜ƒ.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that πŸ˜†) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsπŸ‘

krutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It was my thread 😭.😭😭😭

we understand that you are working toooooooooooooooooooooo hard now. πŸ˜†

Edited by dreamzkp - 18 years ago
Kruts thumbnail
OK now i am officially embarrassed... 😳 but atleast i proved to all of you how messed up my head is these days...Love all of you guys πŸ€—
deep321 thumbnail
Wow count me in I'm all game for it πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰
😊
πŸ‘
sakinah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah.. will support the idea. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️