Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gazuly thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also wonder,y her cmmnts r so low!!!???
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
true ..but as of right now we should hope that either maan/ GC or geet /DD should be in the top ----just my opinion
*** didn't mean to offend anyone ***
kamesh1022 thumbnail
Whats happening actually.. Y dd's rank is gng down.. Calculations r not correct or else vijay is making the views into less no.. It's not correct on their path.. DD IS A PHENOMINAL ACTRESS.. SHE DESERVES TO B IN NO.1 place exactly.. n She is the beautiful actress in whole TELLYWOOD!! πŸ˜‰
lamboonavar thumbnail
well said my question is also same here with if viewing more comments less how it could be pls vijay conceder us and give proper ans expecting from u drasti dhami u r always no 1 for me
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: orchid70

Why is Drashti falling so behind in comments on indiaforums..I don't understand? She is an amazing actress..πŸ‘

agree here completely πŸ‘πŸΌ
drashti profile is flooded wid so many comments
n still we get less comments n views
i doubt vijay ranking system😲

ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Because VIJAY and the TEAM 😑 is biased over somebody. I honestly do not understand why the hell is it so difficult to DELETE all the Inactive ID's from the system?

@VIJAY, I am sorry but its not hard to write a delete statement in js query and DELETE all inactive ID's for all the Celebrities but I know this is your bread and Butter so you will not do the needful. If you need help, there are lots and lots of Software Developers in this forum, they can do it for you. IF NOT tell me I will write it for you. THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE.

That is the reason I keep telling the same thing all over again, these ranking are bullcrap and it means nothing to the stars nor anyone. We are just wasting our time. ONLY BENEFICIAL PERSON is VIJAY because he gets the endorsements money from the ads, etc.

CHILL OUT

Edited by GurtiRocks2012 - 12 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i keep wondering the same... as if suddenly all her fans have disappeared in thin air πŸ˜•
chinky35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

i don't know...it might be the algorithms the administration never explained to us...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NECCsknjxU[/YOUTUBE]

what the heck! lol. funny stuff.
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Drashti is the BESTEST... She is always number 1 for me.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand how the whole system works now