fa.star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anyone remember the article about Dhavals entry to the show? It said something about he may appear to be innocent but he is actually a very greedy guy. So, is it true?Do you think he will turn negative?  I can't quite make out this character. I mean he seems so innocent. Kinjal pushes him around all the time.

I hope he doesnt become negative. Although, I do want Kinjal to get what she deserves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think initially maybe the CVs were going to have Dhaval have shades of grey in his character but because he's been so well received as a positive character I doubt that they will make him negative.

Kinjal is already the negative element in that relationship so Dhaval needs to be extra good to balance it out!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with Nazma. Dhaval will stay a good guy and he must as well. I couldn't stand to watch Kinjal and him otherwise. The witch is already more than I can stomach
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Dhawal is a male version of Gopi,he CAN'T be greedy!πŸ˜‰
sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god i hope he doesn't become mean...
that would suck..
i like him the way he is...
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dhawal is a sweet person and I really hope he stays positive. Not sure, if the constant taunts and humiliation from Kinjal on his inability to give her luxury life will turn him into grey eventually.
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fa.star

Anyone remember the article about Dhavals entry to the show? It said something about he may appear to be innocent but he is actually a very greedy guy. So, is it true?Do you think he will turn negative?  I can't quite make out this character. I mean he seems so innocent. Kinjal pushes him around all the time.

I hope he doesnt become negative. Although, I do want Kinjal to get what she deserves.

Kinjal has Koki as a mother isnt that enough to deserve.🀣 Observe his struggle to find the house then the shop and then Koki statements about him and Koki as yet hasnt been wrong about a person like Rashi, Urmi and Gopi she herself placed her son wrong at many places and stood for Gopi and always knew Rashis tricks on Gopi and her opinion about Dhaval than supposedly cant go wrong but probably as Kinjal after all is Kokis daughter and Ahem sister and then Parag so something nice must have come yet she just cant take the truth that she lost her love than had to leave the luxury of her life so probably Dhaval will end up changing Kinjal and take out the good part of her which must have come from Koki and Parag.😊
For instance Rashi as her father many places she has thought nice but the mother always ruined the nice thought so actually Rashi also has some good from her father which makes her think good but the mother does anyone has to say anything moreπŸ˜†