Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Glad you liked it!! Hope you are feeling a little less bored now

I am less bored now!! Everyone has come up with such good scenarios!!!

Don't worry about your English, it's much better than some of the people I know here!!

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How about Ahem comes home after today's rashi drama in the office. He is firstly spitting mad because she caused such a scene and some stuff members have mentioned the incident and asked what was going on between Jigar and his wife. Of course he blasted them for asking but he was sure that they were still talking about it. And then he was worried for Jigar. His brother has been feeling really lowly since a very long time and today after the rashi episode it became even worth. But Ahem was not good with words and doesn't know how to speak to Jigar about it and make him feel better. That is the reason he is tigering (does that word make sense in english? well I mean he is pacing) up and down his room with a big fat scroll on his handsome face. Gopi comes up to bring him .. water (happy captain?) and sees Ahem in his distressed state. She stops at the door unsure what to do because Ahem does not seem to notice her. But then she decides and goes in the room. She puts the .. water on the table and slowly approaches ahem. A little hesitant she reaches out her hand and taps him lightly on his shoulder. But he doesn't react. So she taps again a little harder. But still no reaction. So she tries again and again. Ahem is to far gone in his own thoughts and does not notice gopi. However after a while he feels someone tapping his shoulder again and again. Because he is irritated he grabs the hand while spining quickly around and pulls on it. Gopi is totally surprised and loses her balance falling forward into ahem. Ahem is also totally surprised to see gopi and catches her automatically pulling her close.

Alright thats a gohem moment. Don't know where that would lead to 😛

thats a really nice idea...

x.xFAHIMA.x.x
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Oh my god!!! This would be gorgeous!!! Topless Ahem  -well what's not to like there?!?! And physical contact between GoHem even better!! Can you imagine Gopi's reaction to topless Ahem??? I'm in lalala land just thinking about it!!

ya topless aham 
-GayabCat- thumbnail

How about Ahem comes home after today's rashi drama in the office. He is firstly spitting mad because she caused such a scene and some stuff members have mentioned the incident and asked what was going on between Jigar and his wife. Of course he blasted them for asking but he was sure that they were still talking about it. And then he was worried for Jigar. His brother has been feeling really lowly since a very long time and today after the rashi episode it became even worth. But Ahem was not good with words and doesn't know how to speak to Jigar about it and make him feel better. That is the reason he is tigering (does that word make sense in english? well I mean he is pacing) up and down his room with a big fat scroll on his handsome face. Gopi comes up to bring him .. water (happy captain?) and sees Ahem in his distressed state. She stops at the door unsure what to do because Ahem does not seem to notice her. But then she decides and goes in the room. She puts the .. water on the table and slowly approaches ahem. A little hesitant she reaches out her hand and taps him lightly on his shoulder. But he doesn't react. So she taps again a little harder. But still no reaction. So she tries again and again. Ahem is to far gone in his own thoughts and does not notice gopi. However after a while he feels someone tapping his shoulder again and again. Because he is irritated he grabs the hand while spining quickly around and pulls on it. Gopi is totally surprised and loses her balance falling forward into ahem. Ahem is also totally surprised to see gopi and catches her automatically pulling her close.

Alright thats a gohem moment. Don't know where that would lead to 😛

am happy no tea scene  ðŸ˜ƒ
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like the idea that both ANJ4 and Ayesha suggested ...gopi falling and ahem holding her...this would serve another pupose too...the one where ahem creates new memories to replace the old...i remember a year ago gopi was decorating the hall i think...standing on a stool...she was having difficulties and looked like she would fall...even after watching this ahem walked away...so this time he could help and in the process get to hold her as a bonus...

also now that he is sleeping on the couch ...he can wake up with a back spasm or a muscle catch around his shoulder or neck area...he would be in pain...gopi would just come out of the bathroom with her hair wet and down and looking absolutely beautiful...she would help ahem by applying ointment and massaging his neck...ahem would be lost in her touch and her eyes
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok here's a tea one with a difference it won't happen but hey y can't a girl dream:
1. Gopi brings his tea leavin on the table next to him , he looks at her while reaching for cup and knocks it over burnin his fingers ,he yelps and jumps up gopi standing in front of him reacts without thinking grabbing his fingers and wipes with her pallu and( now I would prefer the second idea but u chose)blows on it or too cool it or stick it in her mouth like what mums do for their children. This is defintely gonna fire in up but jeez can u imagine his finger in her mouth ,then she realize wot she doing and looks at him.
2.Ahem sleeping on sofa blanket on the floor its cold gopi seeing this goes to cover him ,in his sleep he holds onto blanket trappin her hand as she tries to remove hand he jerks awake causing her to loose balance and fall onto him, he holds her around her waist,
3.Ahem button on shirt breaks his late for meeting ,he asks gopi to sew it while he is wearing the shirt cos he doesn't have time to change , gopi sews it so engrossed indoing it quickly cos ahems late she goes towards him to bite off thread realising she is against his chest with thread in her mouth looks up at him ,while looks at her, wot an eyelock.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Ok here's a tea one with a difference it won't happen but hey y can't a girl dream:
1. Gopi brings his tea leavin on the table next to him , he looks at her while reaching for cup and knocks it over burnin his fingers ,he yelps and jumps up gopi standing in front of him reacts without thinking grabbing his fingers and wipes with her pallu and( now I would prefer the second idea but u chose)blows on it or too cool it or stick it in her mouth like what mums do for their children. This is defintely gonna fire in up but jeez can u imagine his finger in her mouth ,then she realize wot she doing and looks at him.
2.Ahem sleeping on sofa blanket on the floor its cold gopi seeing this goes to cover him ,in his sleep he holds onto blanket trappin her hand as she tries to remove hand he jerks awake causing her to loose balance and fall onto him, he holds her around her waist,
3.Ahem button on shirt breaks his late for meeting ,he asks gopi to sew it while he is wearing the shirt cos he doesn't have time to change , gopi sews it so engrossed indoing it quickly cos ahems late she goes towards him to bite off thread realising she is against his chest with thread in her mouth looks up at him ,while looks at her, wot an eyelock.

3 Fantastic ideas!!! I don't know which one I like more!!!

Maybe this tea one even Ayesha will enjoy!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok nazma this is wot I am dying to see next on sns:
Due to the amount of work gopi is doing , she skips meals or havin smaller meals which some attention was brought to the fact of her neglecting her meal cos of work when hetal asked her to have breakfast she sed she has work to finish first .
So here goes :
Ahem is busy on his lappie , gopi comes in with clothes she bends down to put at the bottom of the cupboard , ahems eyes glued to her . As she gets up she holds her head , he Stands up asks gopi u ok she say I just my head spinning... Next minute she faints and is on the floor. He picks her up puts her on the bed tries to revive her no response calls the doctor (u know how it is in serial doctor is da door before u can say jack robertson) jigar answers the door the whole family shocked when doc says ahem modi called him as nobody knows anything is wrong ( can u believe he didn't call his mom for help ) anyway koki calls ahem dikra , he comes to the balcony see the doctor and ignorin the family ask the doc to come upstairs. The whole modi clan following in the meanwhile gopi is awake and trying to get up he says she shouldnt move until doc examines her she says she fine don't need doc he scolds her and tell her to stay still just as everybody comes in. Doc examine gopi afta ahem explains wot happen ,he declares gopis pressure is lowdue to exhaustion or somthing to that effect . Doc leaves advicin better rest and proper meals givin script ,ahem is angry scoldin gopi for neglecting herself then insists on hirin maid , gopi saying no then lo and behold kinjal opens her mouth and says bhai nothing wrong with her she just wants attention ,then our darling ahem famous words 'chup ek dum chup ' blasts her left , right and centre ,leavin her and the family in a state of shock.gopi bein a sweet girl tries to say interrupt him he covers her mouth with his hand , they look at each other and kinjal interrupts again sayin wot do u care abt this gawar , he screams don't talk abt my wife like that , says get out. Ok I got carried away wud the description but sumthing like that wud be great and can be done in 3 minutes.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

3 Fantastic ideas!!! I don't know which one I like more!!!

Maybe this tea one even Ayesha will enjoy!!

i dont want any tea scenes, i am fed up with tea but  like the idea
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Ok nazma this is wot I am dying to see next on sns:
Due to the amount of work gopi is doing , she skips meals or havin smaller meals which some attention was brought to the fact of her neglecting her meal cos of work when hetal asked her to have breakfast she sed she has work to finish first .
So here goes :
Ahem is busy on his lappie , gopi comes in with clothes she bends down to put at the bottom of the cupboard , ahems eyes glued to her . As she gets up she holds her head , he Stands up asks gopi u ok she say I just my head spinning... Next minute she faints and is on the floor. He picks her up puts her on the bed tries to revive her no response calls the doctor (u know how it is in serial doctor is da door before u can say jack robertson) jigar answers the door the whole family shocked when doc says ahem modi called him as nobody knows anything is wrong ( can u believe he didn't call his mom for help ) anyway koki calls ahem dikra , he comes to the balcony see the doctor and ignorin the family ask the doc to come upstairs. The whole modi clan following in the meanwhile gopi is awake and trying to get up he says she shouldnt move until doc examines her she says she fine don't need doc he scolds her and tell her to stay still just as everybody comes in. Doc examine gopi afta ahem explains wot happen ,he declares gopis pressure is lowdue to exhaustion or somthing to that effect . Doc leaves advicin better rest and proper meals givin script ,ahem is angry scoldin gopi for neglecting herself then insists on hirin maid , gopi saying no then lo and behold kinjal opens her mouth and says bhai nothing wrong with her she just wants attention ,then our darling ahem famous words 'chup ek dum chup ' blasts her left , right and centre ,leavin her and the family in a state of shock.gopi bein a sweet girl tries to say interrupt him he covers her mouth with his hand , they look at each other and kinjal interrupts again sayin wot do u care abt this gawar , he screams don't talk abt my wife like that , says get out. Ok I got carried away wud the description but sumthing like that wud be great and can be done in 3 minutes.

We're all impatiently waiting for Ahem to do something like this!!