Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Not only Manav should divorce this ungrateful woman but also should sue her for punitive damage and defamation of his character..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I swear Varsha . Did u see the  scene .He CAME to her yaar , after hearing of her pregnancy . He apologized . This lady was UNMOVED . She told him , in this issue I am AGAINST U . 

Varsha why shud he live with her , gimme one good reason . She took such a big step ...whatever Manav said made PERFECT SENSE .

She of all people KNOWS what way signatures r taken in company ...Remember it was HER signature that put Manav in jail in DS automobiles .

Yet She disbelieves him and stands by that AJIT ?

Manav told her that its NOT chawlwallahs that r winning , its the VILLAINS

ALL that Manav said made sense .Just see his dialogues

And Sulo was being so CHAALU . She has stood by Betis stupidity , not once did she tell BETI that UR WRONG PERIOD but she told her I UNDERSTAND YOU , and she was maskofying Manav 

Sulo thought the birth of the babies will make Manav in their palms again

So Good it BACKFIRED 
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the expression on his face today. the inner conflict tearing him inside. 

his own love trying to wipe out the stains of betrayal unsuccessfully.

I think she has left him broken but I don't hink he can divorce her. he is too much in love and too conflicted with himself.

I don't see a divorce in the works.

he might get aloof. he might not show his love anymore or might have a tighter rein on his emotions so that he does not get worked on again but I don't think he will leave her and honestly seeing satish-varsha scene I feel the same way too, He too will not leave her.

these two men have the "till death do us part" stamp on their forehead right now.

I could be wrong but that is what i felt when I saw the interaction between both couples.

No DealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see u Hope After many days πŸ€— Agree wid u ...Am off to ed now as Im yawning for past hour