Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
some posts make me laugh
and i see whats happeneing here and i realise that let a year pass and this forum will be completely divided
im not blaming the TM,no way just making a point
you already have fans making sarcastic comments and saying Sanaya fans couldnt take it and barun is the best and then sanaya fans saying she doesnt need to improve etc etc within 5 months of the show starting?
im no-one to lecture you or anything but seriously the show runs because of SaRun
barun alone cant run the show,sanaya alone cant run the show,always remember that if it runs its beacuse of ARHI which is created by both of them😳
and wen did sanaya call barun underrated?
And FYI,sanaya OR Barun are not perfect actors
they are humans too,and all humans have flaws so dont say theyre perfect because thats not teh truth
everyone has weaknesses and whereas sanaya may excel in sad scenes,barun could be great in comedy?
LOL i dont know but they both compliment each other and the show works😳

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Saruu Sanaya didnt call Barun underrated 😆..Her fans called him overrated to which fight started..Now its all sorted 😊 ..Sanaya was criticised and then there were some offensive comments abt Barun from SI fans which are now edited..Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

@Saruu Sanaya didnt call Barun underrated 😆..Her fans called him overrated to which fight started..Now its all sorted 😊 ..Sanaya was criticised and then there were some offensive comments abt Barun from SI fans which are now edited..

ohh i was like wen did THAT happen?
thank youu for clearing😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
From a healthy discussion thread this thread has trurned into a battlefield with Sanaya vs. Barun.

This thread needs to be reviewed.

Closing.