Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Per wiki, Sunny Leone is a successful businesswoman in po*n industry and she markets products at adult expo. 

I dont know why but i feel that she is here just to make money. She does not care about her image in indian public. As soon as show is over, she will probably start promotion of her website or upcoming po*n movie and will request people buy those videos on internet. Its all money after all. 
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Per wiki, Sunny Leone is a successful businesswoman in po*n industry and she markets products at adult expo. 

I dont know why but i feel that she is here just to make money. She does not care about her image in indian public. As soon as show is over, she will probably start promotion of her website or upcoming po*n movie and will request people buy those videos on internet. Its all money after all. 

Absolutely...she said as much in the cofession room..which was πŸ₯± worthy...She said how does it matter if these people dont accept me, my family and my close friends accept what I do and they are OK with it...
She is definitely here to make money and get herself in the indian market...🀒
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: znursingh

BUT today on the show,in the confession room she WAS judgmental when she said she was hesitant to reveal the truth to other inmates,(who have gone out of their way to make her feel welcome) were very judgmental people.Earlier she said don't judge a book by its cover-she doent know these people but SHE didn't hesitate to judge then by their covers!

She is pretty enough in a vapid sort of way(I bet you guys wouldn't be creating so many threads abt her if she wasn't a po*n star!)  but she speaks weirdly-not fluent in English & painful in Hindi&Pujabi. I guess being a fluent speaker is also not  essential on her CV in chosen line of work!!

imagine if she reveals the profession how sky is going to treat her!! he will be worse with her regardless of her being american citizen and it will give chance for country to country fight.. since the way sky speaks, everyone knows.. i don't think she wanted to invite trouble as she has seen his behaviour with others in the house.. she got commonsense hence she is not revealing her identity.. you may call it as judgemental or whatever up to you.. to me she is doing the right thing looking at the people and situations inside.. 

if any kind of insult happen to her inside the house, BB will not take her out.. it will be then war betn india and US.. since abuse is a crime in that part of the world.. indian's takes it since they beat their wife and children mercilessly and get away with punishment..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Thirty is usually the 'retirement' age for po*n stars especially women. Most of them are out by their mid-thirties. I think Big Boss could just be an exit strategy.
rooh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

as she has mentioned abt herself that she is a high headed business women so she knows wat she supoosed to do...

In USA po*n business is also slow  and as her age she is going to b out of this business very soon so as a business women she made a very wise decision...now everybody knows her in India..So she can sell her po*n in large scale now...whatever she planned she got tht..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
How u expect such person like Sunny to be nice? She is disgusting...

Originally posted by: God.

Don't worry Sunny Leone, whether anyone likes you or not, just remember, God loves you.

🀣🀣🀣 Classic !!!!!!!!!!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amar.supporter

In one of her interviews, Sunny Leone has said that she isnt a "prostitute". πŸ€’

Well so in a way she is judging prostitutes and deeming their profession to be below hers, isnt it?😑

So she is just like others, a judgemental and hypocritical person.

In my opinion prostitutes...a majority of them are forced into the profession. As far as my knowldge goes, there is no such majboori for po*n actors.

Looking at Sunny, she is decent looking, she can easily be a model and normal actor. 

And one more thing, if you wanna do whatever you do publically, you  better be prepared to be judged by people. We all have a right to judge, nothing wrong with it.
Sunny complains people are judgemental whereas shez the same!

How does Sunny's saying that he isn't a prostitue mean that she is judging them...she just stated a fact...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

How does Sunny's saying that he isn't a prostitue mean that she is judging them...she just stated a fact...

ppl r so eager to judge sunny in forum,that they r finding article & passing judgement on basis of that articles πŸ˜†

@blue ice

Watched breaking dawn...it was good πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nishu786

@blue ice

Watched breaking dawn...it was good πŸ˜ƒ

WOW...u didπŸ˜ƒ...hopefully i will get to watch it next week...BTW...i bought all the three twilight movies todayπŸ˜†

Any idea who is  going out tomorrow?
when will u put the spoiler?