Bigg Boss Season 5

Irritating Sky and PB

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry but both of them are just irritating people where one is just a hooligan and the other is someone who is acting as if she is in nursery!

What is wrong with them ... PB's act of jumping on sky's bed at the end was sic... she was calling yesterday's incident sick... this was worst. and yes the kishmish act is so over rated -

Sky has fought with almost everyone except PB, Juhi and Sunny..

And the thing is Sky will walk away this time again because SK wont be there... πŸ˜†SD never questioned Sky the first time he attacked someone.. and this time again he wont say anything...

Someone please explain to me HAS big boss appointed Sky to give a character certificate to everyone... Seriously he is the last person to talk about someone's character...

His fight with Amar on his character is baseless..They call PM a pyscho ,, then the biggest psychotic schizophrenic title can be given to Sky...

Sad he wont leave .. that is guaranteed... Sid/PB/Mahek lets see who goes... but I hope Sanjay Dutt asks him why is he kkeen on giving everyone a character certificate... big loser!
Edited by princess1_43 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I laughed loudly remembering sid/amar kismiss act when PB jumped on sky's bed.
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeaa even I am sure that he won't get eliminated tomorrow..and that is sad because he really does not have the right to say something about someones character...it is just wrong...andare you sure that SK is not coming tomorrow? He really should...sirf wohi inko theek kar sakta hai..SD is just tooo nice...
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sky, PB n juhi constitute the three idiots...πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sidd as telling to amar,mahek and sshonali about kishmish and he said at this age.Then in the night aunty jumped and sidd to him u will miss kishmish tomorrow.

Mahek will not go either aunty or sidd,i want aunty to go.
hey missmalika .. yup I think SK wont be there because he is on a movie shoot... so I doubt he will be there tom!

Sky and PB are made for each other ready to give character certificates to everyone in the house except themselves..
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess1_43

hey missmalika .. yup I think SK wont be there because he is on a movie shoot... so I doubt he will be there tom!

Sky and PB are made for each other ready to give character certificates to everyone in the house except themselves..

ohh okaii...hopefully SD will be angry about sky's behaviour and will tell him that he is wrong with what he is doing...and yea you are right...dono aunty aur uncle ke paas hi haq hai aisa karne ka 🀒
This content was originally posted by: monaya_MS

Sidd as telling to amar,mahek and sshonali about kishmish and he said at this age.Then in the night aunty jumped and sidd to him u will miss kishmish tomorrow.

Mahek will not go either aunty or sidd,i want aunty to go.

Sid Imitiating I love you kishmish... I love you cookie was hilarious... and you are right she did the kishmish thing at night ... PB should change her name to Pooja Khismish Bedi...

I cannot believe that this is the same PB who was a social activist  who is pro' women issues... and claims to be well  educated... its really sad to see this from her side
This content was originally posted by: herefornothing

Sky, PB n juhi constitute the three idiots...πŸ˜†

no dont say that.. 3 idiots still have some senseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. these people are delusional who think they are the 'Murti's of Saachai' 
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess1_43

no dont say that.. 3 idiots still have some senseπŸ˜†.. these people are delusional who think they are the 'Murti's of Saachai' 

rightly said...πŸ‘