cracked the code about dr.manan i thinkk.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so here's my predictionn ðŸ˜Š

i think maanvi will get shot trying to save viren. it will be made apparent to the family that it was viren who was going to be shot. Maanvi will be taken to the hospital, and there Dr. Manan will save her. everyone will be like OMG, its a miracle.. this doctor is a magician. and this will result in jeevika, for a certain time, spending time with dr.manan since she'll be majorly upset about the fact maanvi got shot. her recently found love will be overpowered by the love she hass for her sister and will grow immense respect for the man saving her sister. this wont mean she hates viren now, or has started loving dr.manan but their will be misunderstandings. if viren will understand, swamini will be the b***h she is. Also, maanvi's disease will be diagnosed. and all the more reason for jeevika to concentrate on maanvi's health and consequently dr.manan for the time being.

i hope this doesnt happen. i hope no one gets shot ðŸ˜›
but no matter how 'different' shows claim to be, in the end twist and turns in the lives of the bichaara protagonists are necessary.
tell me what you guys think about this trackk ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rrk401 - 12 years ago
First off i have a question...where is everyone getting these ideas of 'shooting' and 'murder'..have i missed something?
viren's basically fighting this case against these really dangerous men, who have offered him an out of court settlement to build a mall on land they have illegally taken aquisition of. so basically, they want to shoot viren now and thats why have sent an assassin to the sangeet ceremony.
Originally posted by Kokila11

First off i have a question...where is everyone getting these ideas of 'shooting' and 'murder'..have i missed something?

LOL  that is what i am thinking

After watching today's episode, I wrote at lease 5 times on 5 different posts that -

" No one will get hurt" (btw this is the 6th time i am writing, in case you guys didn't figure out ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ) 

So please guys, don't worry. everything will be fine. Dr. Manan is not in the picture until after the wedding.

Originally posted by vishid

After watching today's episode, I wrote at lease 5 times on 5 different posts that -

" No one will get hurt" (btw this is the 6th time i am writing, in case you guys didn't figure out ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ) 

So please guys, don't worry. everything will be fine. Dr. Manan is not in the picture until after the wedding.

i noe...nothing will happen to anyone..lol..!! ðŸ˜Š and dr.manan is either there to help manvi if she gets sick or he will get shot in the wedding if the killer comes..in order to save virika's marriage..!!
Edited by julz - 12 years ago
i hope dr.manan gets shottt :P
Originally posted by rrk401

i hope dr.manan gets shottt :P

LOLOLOLOL 😆

And stay in the hospital till next year. 😆

LOLOLOLOL 😆

And stay in the hospital till next year. 😆

yes let him be there only..!! ðŸ˜Ž

agreee lolzzz