Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was just out of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Jen...πŸ‘πŸΌ and LOL addendums Tanu! I love the way you guys flesh out the episodes, complete with phangurly cheers, high5s and giggly bits...It's so vividly done that I don't need to watch the epi to enjoy its feel good factor πŸ˜Š

The 1st bekaboo sequence was followed by separation no.1 ( i.e. post the almost-kiss)  and the 2nd bekaboo one by separation no.4?(i think) (i.e. Meeta finds the card and forbids contact)...I hope we are beyond all that and this rendition of bekaboo doesnt indicate an upcoming track where Navya runs away from the looney qila (the sane choice...bhaag navya bhaag) or the Bajpais turn her out in the rain (the star plussy choice πŸ˜› )...

And ROFL on the balcony pic πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...I  eagerly await several different januable pic versions which will no doubt photoshop him into flying like superman, climbing like spiderman and grinning like monkeyman ( no touch ups necessary for the monkeyman avatar πŸ˜‰...atlast, I can see the resemblance to gorilla papa πŸ˜†)
Edited by navyaalex8 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha...long time no see...howz you hun?
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gudgud thanks Somya, How r u? Got any good black Friday deals πŸ˜ƒ?
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

I'm gudgud thanks Somya, How r u? Got any good black Friday deals πŸ˜ƒ?

Hey NishaπŸ€—...no no real shopping for me this time:( have friends visiting, so just busy with them...send them off to sight seeing...and just got back from work and doing adda giri now-LOL
So black friday is popular in UK also is it?  
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Thanksgiving Soumya. 

@ Nisha.  I could not recognize Anant in that pic.  It seemed like he had 1/2 a moustache growing or is it my failing eyesight. 
geno0309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Happy Thanksgiving Soumya. 

@ Nisha.  I could not recognize Anant in that pic.  It seemed like he had 1/2 a moustache growing or is it my failing eyesight. 

Thank you Isha...πŸ€—Happy thanksgving to you too:)
LOL @ your comment abt Anant's 1/2 moustache:) and don't think your eyesight is the one that's failing...its the sensibilities of the director and camera man-hehe
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geno0309

Hey NidhiπŸ€—..howz you?:)

Hey Soumya..me fine.πŸ€—.How r u??
BTW..lovely take on the episode..πŸ‘So agree with all you said..😊
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

After hearing about the take on today's epi I am so looking forward to going home and watching the epi later on
geno0309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Am okay too Nidhi..aww you are such a sweetheartπŸ€—...I was worried I'd get brickbats for being such a whiner-LOL