Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They  will  say  na " Last  but  not  least " ðŸ˜›

Likewise, though  BH  will  be  the  last  one  to  get  punishment,it  will  be  the  biggest  punishment  and  not  a  least  one ðŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes A_D even in Ramayan Ravaan was the last to get punished ðŸ˜‰ same everywhere in the scriptures and also in life the last person is the main one but here is it Bh or the carrot  on the phone who may be person who is even manipulating BH
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chalhov

Yes A_D even in Ramayan Ravaan was the last to get punished ðŸ˜‰ same everywhere in the scriptures and also in life the last person is the main one but here is it Bh or the carrot  on the phone who may be person who is even manipulating BH

chalov I am nt sure of this MYSTERY person, till date no developement has been shown Its constantly shown as  BH in the phone with him.

SO as misti says I will take this MYSTERY Person with the pinch of a salt till some substantial is shown. otherwise I feel even this guy will vanish with BH.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Kanha was right in pointing out, that it is the nature that the biggest sinner is always the last one to recieve the punishment. Before they get it, their helpers, who r smaller sinners gets their fruits.                                                                                                                                                                

In CB also BH is the top most sinner, in comparison to her, Rohan's and Viraat's sins are small. BB is going to receive it soon as she is filling her pot of sins frm the past 12 years. 😉                 

I agree entirely with you! Barkha's sins are much more worse than others. Virat is like a baby in comparison to her!                             

Though it looks like as if BH is going scot free after every track, I feel that its not so. In fact, I feel that KANHA is trapping BH with every case, so that at the end she does not go scot free. 
😊 (Do u remember KANHA said -- "If a truth is told to many ppl together, it is always easy to prove it as a lie.", coz many ppl r there to counter attack and make twists the thoughts of everyone to go on crossroads.)

Yes, Barkha is obviously not going scot free and its quite visible. Since the time Kanha came in taking Rads form, Barkha has been loosing in every game of her's. The recent one where she won and was gloating foolishly...was not her win...it was Kanha's tactic to make her win and hence trap her badly. However, in her ignorance and arrogance, Barkha doesn't realize this!  

Good you reminded that dialogue. Radhika was unable to prove anything against Barkha because she had built around solid walls of trust...which couldn't be broken easily. Thus by plainly stating that Barkha is bad would only worsen the situation as it happened in Rads' situation. Kanha however is taking things slowly. First he is peeling away the cover of trust that Barkha has created...he is almost there. Now Dev doesn't feel the need to remain obligated to Barkha as before. The way he spoke to her in the room flatly reminding her of RPtian duties and not going weak or apologizing to her was proof enough. 

Plus Barkha is being made alone. BB/Virat are against her now. So whom would she rely on for executing her plans? She would have to herself do everything and with Kanha's illusions, lets see what all happens ðŸ˜†

If Kanha would have brought BH's complete truth out in open in front of all, it could have been easily proved as a plot to trap BH. If BH's name would have not come clean in this Balram's case then once again, BH would have been punished only for this particular sin whereas her other sins would have been buried off. But by not doing so, Kanha has allowed BH's sins to be ungraveled.

Exactly my point. Had Barkha's name come out in this case, she would be punished...but punished only for this particular sin of plotting against mutt/ making the cows sick...and her punishment would be to leave the house, remain in huts etc. But her sins are far more worse and should be getting more stringent punishments! These punishments would mean nothing for her and infact her entire truth may never come out. 

Virat getting this punishment was appropriate because it served two purposes. One, this punishment suited his deeds since he has never committed any major sin/offence. Two, He would hate Barkha and would avow to destroy her with vengeance! 

If we look at Balram's case only, her name came in open as how the trap was set by her keys, nd hw she tried to destroy the proofs (by burning the hay). In Viraat's case, Siddhu has now understood her real face and in the future can testify against her also, Viraat has shouted that she is cheating everybody, BB has declared that, BH is emptying the coffers and believeing her would land the RAJ PUROHIT family into roads.

Yes, Sidhu is there. He knows the real face of RPtian. He can crumble under pressure if Dev asks him sternly. BB and Virat are anyways against her ðŸ˜‰

Therefore With every trap and the other sinner getting punished, BH will get entangled more, though at that tym she would feel that she has come out clean but finally when her sins will come out in open, she will not be able to escape or prove it as a lie, as her names would be doing rounds for many wrong things from a long time and all her dirty secrets will be out of the bag with the help of BB, Viraat and Rohan.😃

Yes. Now she can gloat and shout that she has won. But when the actual time comes, she won't be able to escape because by then, she would have been pushed very deep inside the maze! ðŸ˜Š

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

chalov I am nt sure of this MYSTERY person, till date no developement has been shown Its constantly shown as  BH in the phone with him.

SO as misti says I will take this MYSTERY Person with the pinch of a salt till some substantial is shown. otherwise I feel even this guy will vanish with BH.

The mystery person would also come in to light. Or perhaps not. It could happen that Mystery person in kept in dark to be brought in sometime later on. ðŸ˜‰
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH BEAUTIFULL words both abhilasha and sia.Agree with every point .
Always biggest sinner is last one to be punished.May be we are seeing her pleasing confident smile for now but she herself is in wrong illusions that she has won .
i posted this in some other post related to  order of punishments,so

See ,order of giving punishments is this only.Now virat then BB rohan and all and at last mastermind demon.When her punishment time will come and all will see her getting such harsh results of her sins ,none of then will dare to do sin and will improve but if give punishment to first bh then these bb virat and rohan will turn into bigger culprits ,don't u think this. And this way ,demons will be removed ,not their qualities.
and also ,if bh will get punishment now ,she is not going to improve after that.She has to suffer slowly and then improve ,god's work is not to give punishment but to remove their bad features.