Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poor Modi's - no escape from the drama!!! - Page 2

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like your post especially the part abt ahem , I thought it funny that u mentioned both ahem and rashi needed their mummies to help them . Can u imagine if they had married what chaos it wud have been. Him constantly angry calling his mom for her , her always moodY calling her mummy for him and then koki and urmi butting heads over their kids ,koki and ahem must thank their lucky stars for gopi .I love to think That to him nobody makes chai as well as his gopi. Thank u for the great post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Again I love your post!!

Completely agree with you on Rashi's whiny voice. I can't stand to hear her, I don't know how Jigar managed to stand there and listen to her nonsense!! And if Rashi had any semblence of common sense she would have realised that being demanding and obnoxious wasn't the way to go!!

Super Koki managed to guage that Ahem was worried, but yeah to me he sounded pretty much normal too. Oh well it served its purpose!!

Jigar definitley didn't want to have to physically remove Rashi himself!! He's more gentlemanly to do that, he was obviously grateful for Koki coming and managing to do it for him!!

I love you taking the tea thing as a GoHem scene 😆!!! It's a good idea!!

LOL at Rashi cruching Urmi - if only!!!!

My laptop got switched off by my mum accidentally yesterday in the middle of my post, so I understand the frustration!!

I keep managing to post halfway through my replies!!

🤣

Jigar is properly so used to her whining from one year of marriage. Poor guy properly has already ear problems

Well it is a GoHem scene!!! No way around it! If I'm going on a detox from gohem I need to get as many placebos as possible😆

Oh that is bad getting the laptop switched off and don't worry about posting to early better than it getting deleted if you ask me
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ltl1deewani

I am having a bad feeling about this cd...i guess this time UrShi going to succeed...

It's always a possibility!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taniks

I like your post especially the part abt ahem , I thought it funny that u mentioned both ahem and rashi needed their mummies to help them . Can u imagine if they had married what chaos it wud have been. Him constantly angry calling his mom for her , her always moodY calling her mummy for him and then koki and urmi butting heads over their kids ,koki and ahem must thank their lucky stars for gopi .I love to think That to him nobody makes chai as well as his gopi. Thank u for the great post

Thankyou!!

Oh I don't even like imagining the two of them together!! But you are right that would have been a chaotic marriage. Thank god for Gopi!!!

And it's a pleasure to write these summaries and be appreciated. I have fun doing it!! Gets my thoughts in order about the episode!!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nazma you made it easy for me. I didn't bother to watch the episode since there is no gopi in it. Loved your analysis. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Precious_

Nazma you made it easy for me. I didn't bother to watch the episode since there is no gopi in it. Loved your analysis. 

Thankyou!!

It wasn't a bad episode, but very much about Rashi and her way back into MM!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Can't wait for the CD drama,this should be fun!😛