Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kismattieluv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, I'm Kismattieluv and it's my first time here in this forum. I love Bhagonwali because Runjhun reminds me of Godesses Mother Lakshmi  and Sita, the seventh avatar incarnation of Mother Lakshmi . She is like mother Lakshmi in the sense that she brings good luck to all those within her reach.Runjhun is also portraying a role similar to Sita,who lived a perfect dharmic life.Sita is considered as the ideal daughter, ideal wife, and ideal mother, since ages. Goddess Sita is remembered for her virtues and attributes. Devi Sita symbolizes all that is noble in womanhood. Her entire life constitutes an example of idealism. Sita is a perfect example of loyalty, chastity and morality. Sita was the adopted daughter of Janaka, king of Mithila. Though Runjhun was adopted like Sita she was not brought up with great love and care but treated with disdain and contempt by her diabolical uncles and aunts.Sita was a 'abla nari or a helpless woman. She often needed support and assistance of her husband and others ( Amma, Kukkan and the Aghori Baba) since she was unable to foresee the consequences of her actions.

Edited by kismattieluv - 12 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kismattieluv

Hi, I'm Kismattieluv and it's my first time here in this forum. I love Bhagonwali because Runjhun reminds me of Godesses Mother Lakshmi  and Sita, the seventh avatar incarnation of Mother Lakshmi . She is like mother Lakshmi in the sense that she brings good luck to all those within her reach.Runjhun is also portraying a role similar to Sita,who lived a perfect dharmic life.Sita is considered as the ideal daughter, ideal wife, and ideal mother, since ages. Goddess Sita is remembered for her virtues and attributes. Devi Sita symbolizes all that is noble in womanhood. Her entire life constitutes an example of idealism. Sita is a perfect example of loyalty, chastity and morality. Sita was the adopted daughter of Janaka, king of Mithila. Though Runjhun was adopted like Sita she was not brought up with great love and care but treated with disdain and contempt by her diabolical uncles and aunts.Sita was a 'abla nari or a helpless woman. She often needed support and assistance of her husband and others ( Amma, Kukkan and the Aghori Baba) since she was unable to foresee the consequences of her actions.

Hellooo 'Kismattieluv', it's great to welcome u to the forum  and I'm looking forward to seeing u more around here! 😃
Everyone has their reasons for loving BBAT and you have presented to us a whole different concept for it. ⭐️ Excuse me for my little knowledge of what u have talked about . But ur post has explained alot. Some on the forum have talked about Runjun being simliar to Goddess Sita, but u brought me a deeper insight into the subject. 😊
From what you have explained, I see similarites in Runjun with that of Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Sita too (as she was an incarnation of Mother Lakshmi). Maybe in that sense, Runjun could also be thought as a sort of person carryin the line of Mother Lakshmi and Devi Sita ?
She is an obedient and enduring and altho a good person she has flaws (after all she is human!). She brings good fortune to other people and often selflessly. But she too is an 'abla nari' and needs assistance ; example from the people u mentioned.
Excuse my inability to know about the excerpts of the Goddesses lives.
   Thanks alot of ur really helpful and luvly reply. 😊 I'm glad u decided to post here giving us another person's view of the show.

P.S.  Please keep clicking on the Chaska Meter as many times as u can and comment as many times on Himanshoo Malhotra (Gudduji) and Nivedita Tiwari's (Runjun) Fan Pages to keep both the show and the actors' rankings up. Thank youu 😃 
Oh n feel free to ask or say anything. Once again WELCOME to the forum! 😊
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guddu and Runjhun can be compared to Shiva and Parvati  as well. Shiva and Parvati are the most celebrated and happy couple in Hindu mythology, representing perfect, joy in togetherness, including their sexual union. Their mutual devotion, companionship, and respect for each other was legendary. Shiva was not seen as a bossy husband demanding unconditional obedience but as one who respected his wife's wishes, even in trivial whims. Shiva the transformer, and destroyer, was least domesticated and most rebellious among the Trimurti,( Brahma, Vishnu and himself) . Parvati whose reign was confined to domestic sphere often controlled and guided Shiv's dealings with the outside world, constantly goading him to be more generous, compassionate and sensitive to his needs. Shiva couldn't live without Parvati. He had no desire for other women. He supposed to have roamed around the world like a crazed human being carrying Parvati's dead body into the forest on his shoulders after she jumped into the fire to protest against her father's insult to her husband. His tandava threatens to destroy the whole world and rests only after he has brought her back to life.To sum it all up, I think that Guddu and Runjhun is a combination of Lakshmi and Vishnu, Rama and Sita and Shiva and Parvati.
ritalakan thumbnail

I started looking at Bhagonwali when Runjhun was getting married to Abhigyaan who was chosen by Amma, her grandmother to be her lawfully, beloved, wedded husband. However, she was not cognizant of the fact that there was a surprise in store for her that would eventually relieve her from the snares of her devious aunts and uncles. Guddu, a goon who has been constantly tormenting Runjhun was hired by Runjhun's uncles and aunts to prevent the wedding from taking place. Guddu was instructed to break up Abhigyaan and Runjhun prior to the wedding so that Runjhun, the fortunate one, will never leave their abode but his efforts were in vain. On the day of the wedding Guddu was told to kill Abhigyaan upon entering their premises. 

Guddu went along as planned setting up fireworks to kill Abhigyaan, as soon as he entered. However, someone doused the fireworks with water foiling all his plans.  Abhigyaan who escaped unscathed began the wedding rites with Runjhun. In a fit of rage, during the break time interval  of the wedding, Guddu with the aid of Kukkan, drugged and kidnapped the groom, Abhigyaan, then disguised himself as he. Guddu and Abhigyaan both were of the same height, size and stature so no one would not have been able to tell the difference under the 'Sehra' he had worn over his face.

The spheres and other rituals went along as planned, and as soon as the wedding was complete, Guddu removed his 'Sehra' in the presence of the family members, thus having everyone dumbfounded, particularly Runjhun. He told Ammaji that he would never be able to keep Runjhun happy, as he hates her from the bottom of his heart. At first Runjhun's uncles and aunts were infuriated since they couldn't stand the fact that a lowly goon, like Guddu would be living with them in their household. However, they have decided to tolerate him for they thought that he would make Runjhun's life a living hell then eventually leave. To much disappointment, Runjhun had transformed Guddu from a goon into a gentleman who soon fell deeply in love with her and made her very happy.Runjhun eventually fell in love with him.They had a few separations prior to and after consummating their marriage, yet they cannot not live without each other.

Edited by ritalakan - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritalakan

I started looking at Bhagonwali when Runjhun was getting married to Abhigyaan who was chosen by Amma, her grandmother to be her lawfully, beloved, wedded husband. However, she was not cognizant of the fact that there was a surprise in store for her that would eventually relieve her from the snares of her devious aunts and uncles. Guddu, a goon who has been constantly tormenting Runjhun was hired by Runjhun's uncles and aunts to prevent the wedding from taking place. Guddu was instructed to break up Abhigyaan and Runjhun prior to the wedding so that Runjhun, the fortunate one, will never leave their abode but his efforts were in vain. On the day of the wedding Guddu was told to kill Abhigyaan upon entering their premises. 

Guddu went along as planned setting up fireworks to kill Abhigyaan, as soon as he entered. However, someone doused the fireworks with water foiling all his plans.  Abhigyaan who escaped unscathed began the wedding rites with Runjhun. In a fit of rage, during the break time interval  of the wedding, Guddu with the aid of Kukkan, drugged and kidnapped the groom, Abhigyaan, then disguised himself as he. Guddu and Abhigyaan both were of the same height, size and stature so no one would not have been able to tell the difference under the 'Sehra' he had worn over his face.

The spheres and other rituals went along as planned, and as soon as the wedding was complete, Guddu removed his 'Sehra' in the presence of the family members, thus having everyone dumbfounded, particularly Runjhun. He told Ammaji that he would never be able to keep Runjhun happy, as he hates her from the bottom of his heart. At first Runjhun's uncles and aunts were infuriated since they couldn't stand the fact that a lowly goon, like Guddu would be living with them in their household. However, they have decided to tolerate him for they thought that he would make Runjhun's life a living hell then eventually leave. To much disappointment, Runjhun had transformed Guddu from a goon into a gentleman who soon fell deeply in love with her and made her very happy.Runjhun eventually fell in love with him.They had a few separations prior to and after consummating their marriage, yet they cannot not live without each other.

Hello ritalakan...

Like your post...but have just a few correction:
It was not Abhigyaan who Guddu replace but another groom...( dont remember his name )Runjhun broke her engagement to Abhi because he wanted her to do a pregnancy test after the incident with Guddu in Guddu's room above the carom club...
Also Guddu did not try to kill the groom with the fireworks he just wanted to destroy the wedding so it can get cancel...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanutes

Guddu and Runjhun can be compared to Shiva and Parvati  as well. Shiva and Parvati are the most celebrated and happy couple in Hindu mythology, representing perfect, joy in togetherness, including their sexual union. Their mutual devotion, companionship, and respect for each other was legendary. Shiva was not seen as a bossy husband demanding unconditional obedience but as one who respected his wife's wishes, even in trivial whims. Shiva the transformer, and destroyer, was least domesticated and most rebellious among the Trimurti,( Brahma, Vishnu and himself) . Parvati whose reign was confined to domestic sphere often controlled and guided Shiv's dealings with the outside world, constantly goading him to be more generous, compassionate and sensitive to his needs. Shiva couldn't live without Parvati. He had no desire for other women. He supposed to have roamed around the world like a crazed human being carrying Parvati's dead body into the forest on his shoulders after she jumped into the fire to protest against her father's insult to her husband. His tandava threatens to destroy the whole world and rests only after he has brought her back to life.To sum it all up, I think that Guddu and Runjhun is a combination of Lakshmi and Vishnu, Rama and Sita and Shiva and Parvati.

Hmmm... There seems alot of similarites with them then .. !
N again Excuse me for the little knowledge I have on this subject ... 😕 But I seem to know a lil bit more about Rama and Sita then about the others. 😳
 As with the current track Guddu very much resembles with what you have said of Shiva threatening to destroy the world unless Parvati is revived. 😊  Guddu too  determined to find Runjun no matter what . 😃  However, Runjun differs to Parvati in the way, that she believes what the others say of Guddu even if they are obvious ill-wishers (Eg. M&Mz ) 
 Where you say :      Shiva and Parvati are the most celebrated and happy couple in Hindu mythology, representing perfect, joy in togetherness, including their sexual union.
 I very much agree with you here since GunJun have loads of simlilarites with these points.
But ofcourse theirs isnt the perfect marriage. Lyke every thing, they have ups and downs but that I suppose doesnt decrese their lve for exch other. And at the end that is wat really matters. ❤️ And that is where the perfect joy in togetherness comes about.

Thanks for not-ur-first 😉 lovely reply ! Im Glad! 😃
Surish thumbnail

Runjhun possesses most of Sita's qualities. She can be very submissive. She was like a mindless creature who meekly suffered maltreatment at the hands of her aunt and uncles as well as her husband prior to and at the beginning of their marriage without complaining. She even endorsed Guddu's unreasonable behavior and bore his insults graciously. Runjhun is also virtuous as Sita and maintained her chastity for Guddu only.When they fell in love Guddu treated her like a Queen but Runjhun was determined and filled with ardent desire. In spite of Rama admonitions of Sita's desires in wanting to a beautiful deer, she still proceeded to go in pursuance of it. So did Runjhun with her mean uncles and aunts despite Guddu's warnings of her impending doom. Sita, being so naive, usually needed the support of her husband and many others as she couldn't anticipate the unpleasant circumstances of her actions.  The same applies with Runjhun who must depend on Guddu, Amma, Kukkan and Baba for proper guidance otherwise she'll be completely ruined.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been attracted to this serial since the 1st episode. To me this was a unique combination two of my favorite childhood stories- Cinderella and taming of the shrew (reversed). The most likable part of the serial was the language, humor and culture that I am very close to. The moral values were high and the actors were great. I know people talk about sexual attraction here, but the reason for me to like the chemistry between the leads was because the romance/attraction was subtle without being in your face. I loved the pace with which it moved and how we never were stuck on a track or misunderstanding for long. Initially I could not tolerate the torture on R by the M&Ms so missed a few episodes but have had no misses since January of 2011. Like I have said before, G's atrocities even though exaggerated were excusable for me as he took great pride in being honorable. I was completely addicted to it by March and had no complaints about the show. I remember seeing someone posting what we would like to be different in the episodes and I could not think of much until recently. I was unhappy when G was shown being so harsh and unfeeling when R fed the M&Ms but the only time I was really dejected was with N's track being pregnant. I had decided as long as they clear G's character I would not complain and that is what I have been trying to do. I understand they had very limited options with Niv being out for so long but they could have given us a break and caught on to the story after some weeks by filling the gap with reruns. I have never joined any forum on the internet (in fact I even refuse to have an FB account) and this is the only one I have ever done that. I joined the forum in June but only recently started to write my opinions often. I did not see the need to post much earlier as everything I wanted to say was already being said by someone. In fact there are a couple of members who think exactly like me and my thoughts matched theirs so much that I never put anything up.(I am a slow at typing). I am sad to see so many good writers completely disappear from the forum and hopefully they will come back soon and I need not express my opinion with my mediocre writing skills. I have seen other forums but none of them could match the intellect and thoughtfulness expressed on this one so that is what keeps me connected even through bad times as far as the show goes. I know people want this show to go on for a long time (I do too) but I would rather they complete this series with dignity than make us go through what we did for last 3 months. There have been other shows I watch but none of them in my opinion can claim to be an original. I have shifted my partial interest to Hitler Didi like some else has mentioned but that too is inspired by a very old Hindi movie 'Jeevan Dhara'. Still likable though.

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vanfan...please do not even think of deserting the forum anytime soon!!  To be perfectly honest, and without reservation, I enjoy your posts the MOST!!!  They are well thought out, articulate, and very insightful!! Most of all, they are very HONEST!!! And I'm not just saying that, I really mean it!!!  For instance, the reasons you have given in this post are exactly the reasons that got me hooked on BBAT!!!  The subtlety of Gunjuhn's romance  was so palpable, that it grew into a beautiful,full blown love story before our very eyes!!  Every gesture was slow,gentle yet so intense!!  The transformation of Guddu was awe inspiring, but the transformation of Runjuhn has been phenomenal as well!!  But...alas, you are right, the back to back separation tracks have taken their toll on my enthusiasm !  Mostly because I am nervous re the future of the show in light of recent developments with Zee. Makes me upset even to voice my concerns,I'm sure you can commiserate with me!!  Well, we'll both have to just hang in there and do the best that we can to support the show!!  Hope BBAT can be brought back to its former glory and soon!! Thank goodness for the loyal fans on this forum, don't know what I'll do without them, you included ,van!!!!  👏!!! Thanks ever so much!!!

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Leesan,
Thank you. You are very kind. I will be with the show/forum untill it ends. Posts from people like you are what makes this forum very friendly and amicable.