Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chatterpot

Before BBAT starts i stopped watching any serial on Zee Tv. But this serial attracts me due to many reasons but i will tell few of them:

1. its story line is completely different from all the other serials that are on air.
2. the lead is superb, as i have seen Himmanshoo previously on Apki Antara and Seven so i kind of liked him and his acting.
3. his entry in the show and the way he interact with RJ all the time, showing that he completely hate her but at the same time showing that he has the whole right on her.
4. the way he feels jealous when RJ was with Abhigayan, and doing different things to harass her.
5. the beginning of their marriage and the 30 day challenge where he fell in love with her.
5. the love, chemistry and the compatibility shown between Gunjhun is just great and out of this world.
6 last but not the least the way CV's showed us how the two ppl of different nature, different background and totally different with each other can get along with each other and can fall deeply in love with each other.
There are several more things that made me love BBAT deep down from my heart and i watched it, iam watching it and will keep on watching and support it till the end.

Nikki thanx alot for asking such an interesting question from us the BBATIANS πŸ‘πŸΌ

Actually it really is hard to define what u really lyke abt the show but then it is also interesting how ur caught in it .
 I absolutely agree with u Chatterpot and all the points that you hav listed too. ( forgive me ... I do not know wat to call u; so ur username πŸ˜•).
 One of the main things that attracted me was the different storyline.
And then there was the way BBAT had no cliched and predictible scenes at least some of them; like when RJ fainted for the first time in Guddu's club, Guddu did not carry her into the PN. I kinda of lyked dat .. actually πŸ˜‰
Then there was Guudu's indifferent attitude to RJ.
   Lastly, Thank you ..umm Chatterpot ( sorry ). I am glad you lyked the idea. The forum is and was very quiet so I decided y not liven it up a bit and at the same tyme bring about sum hapyy memories!πŸ˜ƒ. I noticed in da BBAT forum there r alot of silent readers and they do interact much and sum prob arises there cause v need more discussion! 
Now Im blabbering. Thankx for ur luvly reply ! 😊 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jerzgirl

In Jan of this year was the first time I have ever had Indian shows because my mother in law was visiting and she wanted them. The desi shows were on from 9am - 11pm every day so by march end I was very annoyed with them. She would always try tell me what is going on and I would try not to be rude but say not interested lady... I see BBAT in passing and the last thing I wanted to do was sit and watch anything with my MIL. Then can the Surag raat episode ... I had made kheer  I came to give it to her...but her eyes were locked on the tv screen ... Then I heard a male voice say " Aaoo dharampatni," that made me sit down and watch the scene... then I saw a nice pair of silk jutti clad feet with then nice pair of legs...then a nice shaped broad back in saffron raw silk kurta and nice head of hair ... I was mesmerised I had not seen the face yet...then he spoke and and I saw his face ...the was it ...I could not leave or lets put it this way I did not want to leave ... but i was very confused with what was going on... I had never seen and Indian serial before ... heck the last hindi movie I saw was a few years ago... so I sat there and my MIL was still glued to the TV during some ad's she tried to fill me in but in her MIL way. but I was hooked ... so I asked my friend to see if anyone could fill me in most did not follow it one told me I could find info online ... first I found ZEE TV site from there FB and from there others guided me and I came up to full speed.
And my I am a loyal BBATian.

Well... atleast ur MIL did u sum Good! πŸ˜† The 'Dharampatni'' is quite a famous word! πŸ˜‰ 
I too have quite a simliar story actualy.
 V often underestimate the Indian shows really. I agree some are cliched and the same-old-thing but once in a while a Gud one turns up ! A handful of them really get to us ! ⭐️
  I too lyke u looked up the show on the net. I forum-ed here and now like u too I am a loyal BBATian I hope ! πŸ˜ƒ  I hope too v all can support the show and bring it up till the end ! 😊
   Thank You Jerzgirl for ur BBAT story ! Thankx! πŸ˜ƒ

nikki.171 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

@jerzgirl

About that Suhaag Raat scene...
Actually I wasnt a complete BBATian until the April 16th episode (and onwards) and one day I was watching that same scene as the TV is usually on in my house,but my uncle and aunt had also came over and while we were eating the SR scene was going on then it was pretty awkward w/me and my family watching Guddu was removing her jewellry and laying her on the bed...

πŸ˜† Hav been there... It's really awkward... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jonathanramdath thumbnail
I love to see when opposites attract like Guddu and Runjhun for example hence the reason I watch Bhagonwali.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The first time I saw Bhagonwali was when Runjhun was about to get married to that nerd, Abhigyaan, but when I saw a jealous, strikingly, handsome, Guddu taunting Runjhun, I muttered to myself, "Abhigyaan and Runjhun! No way hosay! Yuk! What sort of chemistry is that? Nerdy Abhigyann is not a perfect match for Runjhun! Though Runjhun and Guddu fight, they very seem compatible. I don't care whether Guddu is a goon or not! Courage, determination, and wishing to win are important qualities on a person. Guddu seem to possess those qualities so does Runjhun. We can see clearly what sort of person Guddu is but what about Abhigyaan's dark side. Guddu keep fighting until you get Runjhun! Imagine if you are a married couple! You two will look so hot especially when you are making love! Abhighaan and Runjhun! Oh please!" Guddu and Runjhun are definitely made for each other!"

Though I was captivated by their chemistry, on the night of their Suhaag Raat, I would not have wanted it to happen then as Runjhun had no feelings for him.I waited for the moment for them to fall in love then looked forward impatiently for them to consummate their marriage. The first time while attempting to make love, I was appalled to see two suitcases coming down on them and as they were about to proceed, being distracted by the call of a neighbour how disappointed I was! On the night of the fire when these two were left out in the cold, they found solace in each others arms and made passionate love to each other. I wished that they could have been Aheming much longer though!

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@cleos exactly my thoughts !!
Although after Nivee's engagement there was an article released about how Nivedita refused to do any intimate scenes with Himmanshoo and thats when we all guessed there wont be much of a 'spicy' consummation.
But still the scene could've been better,if they had done some camera tricks and make it look like Guddu&Runjhun were kissing(I would've loved to see a scene where Guddu&Runjhun are arguing and Guddu just kisses her out of the blue !)

nikki.171 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonathanramdath

I love to see when opposites attract like Guddu and Runjhun for example hence the reason I watch Bhagonwali.

Yeah ... It's also adorable... GunJhun! They're a butiful pair! 😍
 Thank You so much Jonathan  (Can I call u that? πŸ˜•)  for sharing your view n for the reply! πŸ˜ƒ
     Are you new to the forum?
 Please comment and interact more in the forum , It's very fun when more people get involved!⭐️
     " The more, the merrier"
 Thanks agn for ur reply!😊

Surish thumbnail
Ishana for the very first moment I laid my eyes on Guddu and Runjhun I often fantasized these two kissing and making love. Their online chemistry was so awe-aspiring tricking me into believing that they were a real life couple. But when I heard that Nevedita refused to do sexually explicit scenes, following her engagement, to someone else, I was disenchanted. During their scenes of lovemaking we were only permitted to see them butterfly kissing, cheek kissing, forehead kissing, hand kissing, eye kissing, eyelid kissing, sip kissing, quickie kissing and most of all Eskimo kissing ( rubbing of their noses together). I could vividly remember the time while play fighting one night, Guddu gave Runjhun a hand kiss which sounded very much like a hickey kiss. If they were only nip kissing, buzz kissing ,trickle kissing,neck kissing, earlobe kissing, shoulder kissing, tiger kissing, french kissing, vacuum kissing or even doing something as simple as a wake up kiss that would have been so sweet. Now I'm left with a  pattern of thoughts of creating or enhancing sexual feelings; between these two.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
nikki.171 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cleos

The first time I saw Bhagonwali was when Runjhun was about to get married to that nerd, Abhigyaan, but when I saw a jealous, strikingly, handsome, Guddu taunting Runjhun, I muttered to myself, "Abhigyaan and Runjhun! No way hosay! Yuk! What sort of chemistry is that? Nerdy Abhigyann is not a perfect match for Runjhun! Though Runjhun and Guddu fight, they very seem compatible. I don't care whether Guddu is a goon or not! Courage, determination, and wishing to win are important qualities on a person. Guddu seem to possess those qualities so does Runjhun. We can see clearly what sort of person Guddu is but what about Abhigyaan's dark side. Guddu keep fighting until you get Runjhun! Imagine if you are a married couple! You two will look so hot especially when you are making love! Abhighaan and Runjhun! Oh please!" Guddu and Runjhun are definitely made for each other!"

Though I was captivated by their chemistry, on the night of their Suhaag Raat, I would not have wanted it to happen then as Runjhun had no feelings for him.I waited for the moment for them to fall in love then looked forward impatiently for them to consummate their marriage. The first time while attempting to make love, I was appalled to see two suitcases coming down on them and as they were about to proceed, being distracted by the call of a neighbour how disappointed I was! On the night of the fire when these two were left out in the cold, they found solace in each others arms and made passionate love to each other. I wished that they could have been Aheming much longer though!

Abhigyaan πŸ€” Now, sure he was that nerd n all πŸ€“ but I had no problem with him .
  Ofcourse that didn't mean I wanted him to be with Runjhun ! To me he was just a path to lead Guddu to Runjhun...I dunno if something is wrong with me😲 but I didn't see or notice the jealousy in Guddu like evry1 else did !  
But yeah, Abhigyaan was shown at his very best, v didnt see his Dark side!
πŸ˜† Oh Excuse me, I just had a vision of Abhigyaan in Guddu's Avatar! πŸ˜†        🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

SR 😳 That seems to be one on everyone's list !!! πŸ˜‰ I thin BBAT had a SR unlike wat is shown on other shows. Usually SR follows after romantic scenes but in BBAT it was after a distressing scene. πŸ‘ I love BBAT's 'hatke' lanes. ⭐️

Ur post put a lot of 😳😳😳😳😳 expressions on my face! πŸ˜›

Thankx Cleo for sharing with us ur <ahem> views! πŸ˜ƒ Thankx alot ! 😊

nikki.171 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Ishana for the very first moment I laid my eyes on Guddu and Runjhun I often fantasized these two kissing and making love. Their online chemistry was so awe-aspiring tricking me into believing that they were a real life couple. But when I heard that Nevedita refused to do sexually explicit scenes, following her engagement, to someone else, I was disenchanted. During their scenes of lovemaking we were only permitted to see them butterfly kissing, cheek kissing, forehead kissing, hand kissing, eye kissing, eyelid kissing, sip kissing, quickie kissing and most of all Eskimo kissing ( rubbing of their noses together). I could vividly remember the time while play fighting one night, Guddu gave Runjhun a hand kiss which sounded very much like a hickey kiss. If they were only nip kissing, buzz kissing ,trickle kissing,neck kissing, earlobe kissing, shoulder kissing, tiger kissing, french kissing, vacuum kissing or even doing something as simple as a wake up kiss that would have been so sweet. Now I'm left with a  pattern of thoughts of creating or enhancing sexual feelings; between these two.

<whistles> Wow ... U r quite an insighter !πŸ˜† 
 Hopefully ... ur thots will surely come on screen too !πŸ˜ƒ Perhaps the separation will create a need in them!😳