did kastur, make her dharam bhrasht?/

Posted: 12 years ago
ok hw many of uu think dat by peeping, spying nd interrupting at baapji's thoughts nd his ugly face, kastur has made her dharam bhrast🀒🀣!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 dharam bharisht honey ka haq sirf humara hey don't bring kastur into it πŸ˜‘ kuch bhi πŸ€” 🀣
kyun kastur bhi to MOHAN se pyar karti hain, nd jo bhi MOHAN bawri hain, uski dharam ka pura kaala chittha hona chahiye πŸ€£
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh you made a topic πŸ˜† I will just copy-paste what I posted in EDT a minute ago ... am getting too lazy to rewrite essays now 🀣

Originally posted by: manasi_31

TBH I cant see Kastur's fault in noticing baapji's disappointment ... If dukhi aatma is sitting like a dukhi aatma on such an occasion then its kinda obvious to notice it you know ... And Kastur isnt shown as if she lives in her own world so she was bound to notice ... and I guess oversmart dukhi aatma decided to show off more for this reason only 😑 jk πŸ˜† With Reena it was quite genuine ... Reena looked upset and Kastur just went to comfort her ... I am glad she didnt be selfish thinking about just her pain

But she wasnt spying Sundas so dont worry πŸ˜† as she has accepted the facts and wants to go on with life the way its going on so she seems to be trying her best to keep going with the flow and not letting others and even Mohan notice that she is still heartbroken ... The bed leaving part looked a bit ermm to me esp because she had decided to let life go on as it is ... but for the first day I can let it go πŸ˜† After 3-4 days I expect her to start sharing the bed ... I know she is sad and knows Mohan ka abhi mood banane wala nahi  but really sharing a bed doesnt always mean possibilities of ding dong 🀣

mansi, chal tera dharam to pakka bhrast hogaya hain, aftr u hv copied nd pasted dat essay πŸ€£