Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Why we love RaYa so much? - Page 4

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Siacutie

I like everything about them both r superb actors as we all know i like ram's smile,dialogue delivery,expressions,child like innocence on his face sakshi her eyes r very expresssive @ the way she fights @ teases ram i just loved it overall there chemistry is mindblowing love u RAYA

Thanks Siacutie.πŸ˜ƒ Agree! overall their chemistry is mindblowing.πŸ‘ Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww!..such a lovely post!..😳

i watch BALH just for RaYa..😳 and i love dem because they r gr8t actors..love their chemistry..they r too cute together..

i love the story too..i can relate it with my life..because one day i'll also marry one stranger like Priya..πŸ˜› and i want him to be just like Mr. Ram of BALH..if he will not be so rich like him..to bhi chalegaπŸ˜†..but he have to be caring, matured, cute and a good human being like him..😍

also i feel dat this show is a positive show till now..because they are showing how two strangers who r totally different from each other..who came from 2 diff background, 2 diff society..with diff thoughts...r going into a life time relationship...first trust..then friendship..then love😳😍

love BALH..love RaYa..😊
saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

..why do i like Priam..
I was a fan of kasam se..Me too...πŸ€—few yrs back ..as a Jai walia  Ram kapoor was awesome,excellent ,phenomenon..and the story was superb I Know it was superb & so much fun on Kasam Se forum😍 so much drooling on JW ... his hairs, husky voice, expressive eyes,his famous jaw clench to the way he used to called Baani...umm miss it.   1rst half then eventually gublet khichri as usual if cvs try to stretch the story that much but over all it was a beautiful love story...I know 😭 that ...

since then i was a fan of HIM..πŸ˜ƒ Mai bhi ..😳this acting skill,expression specially in sad  situation,romantic no one can beat Ram Kapoor...100% Agree with you Kinnu.Love him more than any bollywood or hollywood actor after watching KS.You were there on KS forum? I think I have read your posts there but don't remeber exactly. 
And this is the 1rst time  i am watching Sakhshi..Me too, I liked her acting . so   far she is doing ok..sometimes her vocal volume seems to me too much...but she is very good some area...
Now for  Raya or Priyam...Story is liitlebit different than other typical soap...it has a  dept of love but not silly show off kind of love story .. which we r use to... i think this is the  main reason ..this soap gets this much popularity...Ram's expression as i said above is superb ..as a Golu...no one can perfect for this role beside him...mature love story normally indian tele industry never show us that much..i think this is the 1rst time we r watching such a neat  love story...as a odd couple  Ram and Priya...is the best couple nowadaysπŸ‘ ...It's not a typical lovestory.Story of odd couple portrayed by fabulous actors.
Thanks Kinnu, for replying & came to know that you are huge fan of Ram since KS days.It's so nice to meet you with that knowledge.😳 Loved the thinking emotion.πŸ˜† 

saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SuganthiS

Why do I love Ram and Priya...

Ram and Sakshi, superb actors...their expressions, dialogue delivery, the way they emote, its so natural πŸ‘πŸ‘.  Added to that, wonderful chemistry, the story except for some hiccups looks promising and this time, it appears as if the CVs are listening to the audiences' likes and dislikes. Ram and Priya also appear to be normal people and its easier to identify with them and their behavior.

I am a Ram Kapoor fan and any serial of his, I am there to watch!! 😊 

Thanks Suganthi for posting.I think, know you as RK fan since 'Kasam se' days.πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see you again.
saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

I have a strong suspicion they do visit forums  to gauge the audience reactions...Nats crazy behaviour stopped...Apeksha disappeared for some time at least...Necklace fiasco or Ashwin for that matter didn't go on forever...We are blessed to have more positives than negatives

Avi, during 'Kasam Se'  RK used to visit IF to see audience reactions. Then I heard that Gautmi Kapoor also was JW's huge fan, she also used to visit IF.There was thread dedicated to RK...'What is fabulous performance by Ram'...
Maybe the ppl visit IF.πŸ˜‰ For BALH also.
saniya9919 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monamie111

Awww!..such a lovely post!..😳

Thank you so much.
i watch BALH just for RaYa..😳 and i love dem because they r gr8t actors..love their chemistry..they r too cute together..

i love the story too..i can relate it with my life..because one day i'll also marry one stranger like Priya..πŸ˜› and i want him to be just like Mr. Ram of BALH..if he will not be so rich like him..to bhi chalegaπŸ˜†..but he have to be caring, .matured, cute and a good human being like him..😍
Characters in BALH are so realistic...
also i feel dat this show is a positive show till now..because they are showing how two strangers who r totally different from each other..who came from 2 diff background, 2 diff society..with diff thoughts...r going into a life time relationship...first trust then friendship..then love😳😍
Slowly & steadily they are going to fall in love.😊 

love BALH..love RaYa..😊 

Thanks monamie for your cute reply.πŸ˜ƒ
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@sanya u r welcome..good to know that u r ks fan like me..those were the days..still i call him jai not ram..it is like a habit..
thank s for liking my emo..nice to know u too my dear
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saniya9919

Avi, during 'Kasam Se'  RK used to visit IF to see audience reactions. Then I heard that Gautmi Kapoor also was JW's huge fan, she also used to visit IF.There was thread dedicated to RK...'What is fabulous performance by Ram'...

I'm sure they do...after all feedback is necessary for the sucess of the story line
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: saniya9919

yes i rmember those days when Ram was here in the KS forum for the 1rst time and we r like...πŸ˜†..and after that he use to come often while he was changing in his makeup van...and free time..and ask the recent story line to us...and take our views ...once i remember he had changed the track bcoz of our demand..do u remember saniya..? remember that ONS in Dubai with churel piya?πŸ˜† i hope he will show up here in this BALH forum very soon...and participate with us ...😍

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

yes i rmember those days when Ram was here in the KS forum for the 1rst time and we r like...πŸ˜†..and after that he use to come often while he was changing in his makeup van...and free time..and ask the recent story line to us...and take our views ...once i remember he had changed the track bcoz of our demand..do u remember saniya..? remember that ONS in Dubai with churel piya?πŸ˜† i hope he will show up here in this BALH forum very soon...and participate with us ...😍

I wish he would come at least once ...so we can all moon over him and compiment himπŸ˜‰