Silence before the Storm ?

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Why do I have a feeling that things are gonna take a serious turn from here ? Not that Iam not happy about the precap.

Yes , It's a relief to see ASR finally realising that his harsh gestures were giving her nothing but pain . Alright , he's acknowleged it ..So does that indicate , he's gonna just let her be ?
He might simply withdraw from her & simultaneously , force himself to think about his engagement & things ahead.

Now that Shyaam's track is slowly being brought into light , (with Anjali -Ring matter) I feel the CVs are aiming to give us ,the audience a break from ArHi's heated arguments , ASR's painful gestures etc. Cause remember ? if the ArHi marriage track is really what they're heading for , then there will be a lot of pain , ruthlessness shown by ASR towards KKG after marriage ..so for now I think they're gonna give the emotional attyachar bit a little rest (with tracks such as Payaash , La-ASR engagement & Shyaam track coming into the limelight) so that they prepare us for the worst , which I guess is not far away 😕😆
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
i so agree with you unnati! i too feel the same! just the starting!! suffering are still has long way! they are still at the beginning! who says its paining? gonna pain more!!
gosh i kinda feel that shyam revelation is not so far! and probably hate track too! oh gosh!!
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Why do I have a feeling that things are gonna take a serious turn from here ? Not that Iam not happy about the precap.

Yes , It's a relief to see ASR finally realising that his harsh gestures were giving her nothing but pain . Alright , he's acknowleged it ..So does that indicate , he's gonna just let her be ?
He might simply withdraw from her & simultaneously , force himself to think about his engagement & things ahead.

Now that Shyaam's track is slowly being brought into light , (with Anjali -Ring matter) I feel the CVs are aiming to give us ,the audience a break from ArHi's heated arguments , ASR's painful gestures etc. Cause remember ? if the ArHi marriage track is really what they're heading for , then there will be a lot of pain , ruthlessness shown by ASR towards KKG after marriage ..so for now I think they're gonna give the emotional attyachar bit a little rest (with tracks such as Payaash , La-ASR engagement & Shyaam track coming into the limelight) so that they prepare us for the worst , which I guess is not far away 😕😆

@bold: exactly my feelings after watching the precap. And it would be painful to watch if he decides to go ahead with his engagement to La. I was almost sure earlier that this engagement would most likely be called off when Arnav decided to give it a week's time, but now I don't know...

Since we are surely heading for PayAsh track next week, I wonder how the CVs will be able to handle two tracks simultaneously in the show? If Payal-Aakash marriage is on the cards, then surely ASR-La engagement needs to be put on hold otherwise it would get too messy and complicated. Plus focusing on any one track would be difficult.

The way CVs are bringing out small facts about Shyam out in the open, the day isn't really far when his exposure will become a reality. A lot is happening in this show lately!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I want ASR to show how much he loves KKG thru diff actions if not a confession now atl;east! , n he must learn that kkg GOT ENGAGED UNDER PRESSURE!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well there is the option where Arnav can win Khushi without hurting her... bit of a challenge but we are talking about Arnav Singh Raizada here so why fear when Arnav is there 😆
I was a little bit confused after watching the precap but after watching the dulux ad again I think every thing make perfect sense
Guess we are just in to a treat

Yes there will be raging storms after Shyam's track comes out but darling chill coz Love Is In The Air 😳
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing so many ups and downs...and finally when asr is in the verge of confession...i personally do not want any confusion here...and any hatred track coming atleast between arhi...

i know...the name of the serial itself...and the tagline itself abt love and hate...but seeing their brilliant performances...i felt like i have seen the maximum of hate between arhi...and want to see only love and love and love...i really dont mind the hate track transferred between kushi and anj...

even i seriously dont mind if they change the name of IPKKND to IPKNDD...i mean...

ISS PYAAR KO NAAM DE DIYA..

i love arhi...

excellent performances...

P.S. : my husband..not really bothered to see all these serials...just saw the 1st sceen today...and he supposed to go to office to finish some pending works...saw the full serial..with ad breaks..and left the office at 8.30...when asked...he told..what a brilliant performance...by the leads...and i was like...aahhh...this..from his mouth...thts the magic of ARHI...loved it.
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i so agree with you unnati! i too feel the same! just the starting!! suffering are still has long way! they are still at the beginning! who says its paining? gonna pain more!!

That's soo true Tashu ..Not sure We'd like to see that ..I can't imagine ASR being more rude & ruthless with KKG than he already is or has been till now..

gosh i kinda feel that shyam revelation is not so far! and probably hate track too! oh gosh!!

Yup..Iam sure Shyaam's revelation isn't far away ..but since CVs love to drag , they might still drag it till december end I guess... & the marriage track ..I hope that doesn't take longer than jan..

sumana-13 thumbnail
Very well predicted.👏...I really want it to happen the way you have predicted my dear friend😍... hope CVs are listening...
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneak-peek

@bold: exactly my feelings after watching the precap. And it would be painful to watch if he decides to go ahead with his engagement to La. I was almost sure earlier that this engagement would most likely be called off when Arnav decided to give it a week's time, but now I don't know...

Since we are surely heading for PayAsh track next week, I wonder how the CVs will be able to handle two tracks simultaneously in the show? If Payal-Aakash marriage is on the cards, then surely ASR-La engagement needs to be put on hold otherwise it would get too messy and complicated. Plus focusing on any one track would be difficult.

The way CVs are bringing out small facts about Shyam out in the open, the day isn't really far when his exposure will become a reality. A lot is happening in this show lately!

You're right ...A lot is happening indeed .. if only they used this wisely , showing things in a precise manner like before ..the show would've climbed in the rankings as well ...But if they use it to their advantage & drag it rather , it could backfire at them . Phew ! ..the pace at which they're going honestly.. is quite slow at the moment &  to top it all , the tracks are converging & overlapping ..they need to deal with one at a time ..else they'd have to rope in & advertise asprin , disprin pills along in their commercials..
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: sripriyan

after seeing so many ups and downs...and finally when asr is in the verge of confession...i personally do not want any confusion here...and any hatred track coming atleast between arhi...

i know...the name of the serial itself...and the tagline itself abt love and hate...but seeing their brilliant performances...i felt like i have seen the maximum of hate between arhi...and want to see only love and love and love...i really dont mind the hate track transferred between kushi and anj...

That's so true ..We've only seen hate till max at the moment & what's worse ? there's more to come with the marriage track.. When would they really begin loving each other ..like literally ? LolThe CVs really need to balance it  out .. We're emotionally investing ourselves in the show unconsciously & if they keep dragging the hate aspect of the tagline of the show..then it won't be long , when we'd all feel emotionally drained ..

even i seriously dont mind if they change the name of IPKKND to IPKNDD...i mean...

ISS PYAAR KO NAAM DE DIYA..

i love arhi...

excellent performances...

P.S. : my husband..not really bothered to see all these serials...just saw the 1st sceen today...and he supposed to go to office to finish some pending works...saw the full serial..with ad breaks..and left the office at 8.30...when asked...he told..what a brilliant performance...by the leads...and i was like...aahhh...this..from his mouth...thts the magic of ARHI...loved it.

Aww...that's so sweet 😆 This is the only show where so many of them have shared their own experiences regarding how IPK has affected their personal lives in such a manner..lol yeah , it's the ArHi magic ! :D