Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No he wont confess his love for her now

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav will not confess his love however misleading the precap may seem.  Now its time for PAYASH track and SHYAMS  truth to be out.  There wont be any confession of love from either Kushi nor Arnav. This is my POV  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
yepp!! i would love that to happen but it's unlikely :( and i think it's still too early for a face to face confession!!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too think there will be no confession.  Arnav will backtrack as he wouldn't like to see Khushi crying.  In the meantime, Payash track will happen, there will be nok jhoks before the great shyam revelation. 
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she hasnt confesses yet, soon she will do that .
finger crossed
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you 100%. He will back off... next few days will be other stuff like Payal and Aakash , some mamiji scenes and shyam scenes etc.. and then  the face off between Khushi and arnav about the Payal and Aakash wedding
No wedding until december end or jan 1st week. My prediction
Originally posted by: surenkal

Agree with you 100%. He will back off... next few days will be other stuff like Payal and Aakash , some mamiji scenes and shyam scenes etc.. and then  the face off between Khushi and arnav about the Payal and Aakash wedding
No wedding until december end or jan 1st week. My prediction

Yes I totally agree.. the following will be the sequence
1.ASR-La engagement
2.Payash-track (in this the promo where they are spitting fire on each other)
3.Shyam's revelation (Possible ARHI marriage and hate track).
 Only dreadful thing for me is that Anjali should not hate Khushi and tag her as home breaker. That will be most dreadful to watch because no one will accept Khushi in RM and she will be literally walking on a sword. Too much negitive energy and not fun to watch.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ash95

Arnav will not confess his love however misleading the precap may seem.  Now its time for PAYASH track and SHYAMS  truth to be out.  There wont be any confession of love from either Kushi nor Arnav. This is my POV  

Totally agree. The precap is an indicator that he will distance himself from her more to keep his sanity and to protect himself from her emotions.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will stop hurting her and try to do nice things, but its too late for Khushi, right now she's hurting.  Somehow I don't think Anjali will hate Khushi.  She can see Khushi isn't happy with her engagement and Khushi has already said Shyam was living in her house as PG for months now.  How can you lie about a thing like that with 4 other people being aware?  Also regardless of anything, Khushi really isn't doing anything wrong.  She BELIEVES Shyam to be an eligible guy.  Shyam knows he is married and he has no business having anything to do with Khushi.  And why are you a PG when you have a home?  Poor Anjali and Khushi.