A clue for future...

mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally todays episode left me with a clue...
Im sure ASR thinks she is saying her pain of being poor... also precap shows he has not realised his love for her... He still sees it as an unwanted feeling which makes him weak... At this point there is only one possibility ie. hate marriage track of ARHI which we all knew nothing new... other possibility is a needy marriage to kushi...

we all know anjali made kushi wear that creep's ring once... so the possibility is...

I think Anjali will know Shyam first and she'll be black maled by shyam for some reason or she herself keep quiet...

Also Anjali will be known that kushi is being forced to the marriage through payal(hope so) as there's gonna be payash track being approved by family...

I hope kushi's marriage will be on the same date of arhi engagement as planned by the snake...
 when Anjali gets to know that Kushi is going to be his prey she can't stop herself from saving Kushi... she will say Arnav that Kushi's mangaithar is not a good person and she came to know that kushi is being forced by her family... she'll be like kuch karo na chotey..

Arnav rushes to kushi's place he'll try to stop the marriage but no one will listen him  finally he'll say that kushi is his wife and she can't be married once again...

Kushi questions him why he's not leaving her to live her life n a lot more questions this will make Arnav hold her hand in a usual angry young man style and walk around the fire and put sindoor on her forehead...

This way anjali can save kushi through Arnav.. Also by this way we'll get to see the same cat and rat game within Arnav's room that wud be more fun watching...

How is my prediction friends... Just click like if u like it... your own changes in my views are most welcomed.. will love if u could add more colours to my prediction... just falling deeper in ARHI land...

...Mystica..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i don't mind a hate marriage or even a live-in if thats what Arnav wants...but please keep ArHi together and keep LA and Shyam away from them
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic prediction!!!

I don't care how they get married as long as they do, hopefully soon and get that snake out of their Garden of Eden!!!

I have really enjoyed this weeks episodes especially today's so I think a hate track as long as they are together would be fab (while we wait patiently for the love track) & full of lots of fireworks!!!
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with what u wrote in orange..but after that Anjali being blackmailed by Shyam and keeping quiet is not a possibility to happen I feel
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Being honest yaar
I'm only getting more and more confused with each prediction
This story is sooo unpredictable
So no predictions from my side and yes I like your POV on the future track
mystic@ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Fantastic prediction!!!

I don't care how they get married as long as they do, hopefully soon and get that snake out of their Garden of Eden!!!

I have really enjoyed this weeks episodes especially today's so I think a hate track as long as they are together would be fab (while we wait patiently for the love track) & full of lots of fireworks!!!

marriage or live in is sure to happen so fireworks are for sure... luving it..
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Could be a possibility...I dont know how they plan to solve this problem about Creep Shyam...both the girls in Arnav's life are vulnerable...
zaniax thumbnail
GREAT PREDICTION👏. Very diff frm wat others hav predicted so far..
N yea i agree with ur perception of the precap... Arnav hasn't realized his Love for Khushi yet, to him its just a feeling... because he nvr believed in love n havn't experienced it bfr . So he dosen't realize tht its actually Love.
mystic@ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanu23

I agree with what u wrote in orange..but after that Anjali being blackmailed by Shyam and keeping quiet is not a possibility to happen I feel

we know that anjali always had a feelin that she's not like any ohter girl I mean physical imperfection... he may strike on that... and also she will not want to spoil chote's engagement which is her dream for her brother... so she may  keep quiet..  this was my actual thought.. anyways the story is not gonna be our predictions.. lol..  thats ipkknd... still we keep on predicting something to sleep peacefully😆😆...
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc prediction...quite possible