Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

in DK i skipped some parts where Sheena tortures Zoya but I totally saw Baba's birthday...if they copy that scene it should be beautiful...when she brings out the cake in the darkness and the candes illuminate her face ...chand ka tukda as they say...and he's lost in her 

hope they'l show the same here also...😍 that was such a wonderful scene in DK...

in DK i skipped some parts where Sheena tortures Zoya but I totally saw Baba's birthday...if they copy that scene it should be beautiful...when she brings out the cake in the darkness and the candes illuminate her face ...chand ka tukda as they say...and he's lost in her 

yup..that scene was superb in visual impact...its still fresh in our minds...zoya looked very b'ful...nidhi will look d same...so we r gonna have anoder eyelock in thar 'dark' moment...n then anjie teasing nidhi...😍

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Its the first time..that.. Ahmer looked attracted to Zoya... n inshallah. .here also.. Ashu will feel ATTRACTED to Nidhi β˜ΊοΈ

I'll never forget that scene...with lack of flashy cameras and effects...Zoya wearing minimal makeup...that scene was still so stunning...yes I remember that he's so dazzled by her ...he continues remembering how beautiful she looked that night when he's alone
Originally posted by rabzonedge

yup..that scene was superb in visual impact...its still fresh in our minds...zoya looked very b'ful...nidhi will look d same...so we r gonna have anoder eyelock in thar 'dark' moment...n then anjie teasing nidhi...😍

definitely want Anji teasing Ashni and I want Baba to start having a soft spot for his future son in law😳

@yanks..yes that scene was mesmerising in DK...and i think this ICU wala thing also happened in DK...sheena ka one of the antics to torture zoya ...

but am waiting to see mallu ka face and suhasini ka taana when ashu does not turn up for dinnerπŸ˜†

OMG!!!!!!!!!! reaaalllyyy????????? 😲
phir toh woh scene karna hi chahiye in logo ko
hayeee AshNi and candles once agn 😍
lagta candles or AshNi ka purana rishta hai πŸ˜† issiliye toh hamesha candles mai ashu bcoms dipherent and we strt drooling πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hathon mein aa gaya jab..hath aapka...bechain kar gaya hume.. khayal aapka! πŸ˜³

^^ haiii.. .main mar jawa.. lut jawa..!! The reaction of Surprise.. on Ashus face when Nidhi ended up holding his hand..while playing blindfold was to die for..!! But what came next was the cherry on the cake...!! Hubby...happily kept GAPING at .. WIFEY β˜ΊοΈ ...as she held on to his hand!! Finally when Wifey removed her blindfold and saw herself holding Hubbys hand... she felt ...440 Volts current running thru herself... but neither of them bothered to remove the others hand for a good... πŸ€” Bara Minute! πŸ˜†  Finally.. embarrassed about their surroundings, the lovers.. chose to withdraw back.. .but not before.. Wifey..stole glances at a smiling n grinning hubby ...who culd..only keep falshing his dimpled smile! β˜ΊοΈ (But.. alas.. Vampu Mallu watched it all  n swore to teach Wifey a lesson😲)

Ok...that was as yet the  main highlight...of the epi...but.. .buttt... the .. moment we were all waiting for ...for which MB had forewarned us... the moment of AshNi's antakshari πŸ˜³! As wifey shared the biggest development of the day..about Hubby accepting her gift  to.. Anji... Anji asked her to relax.. as it Hubby mite have had to wear it under duress!  As a sulking Wifey sat amidst the antakshari..party... n kept glancing at a dimpled hubby... flashing his million dollar smile.. she was left shocked when hubby sang 'Humne tumko pyaar kiya hai jitna.. kaun karega utna?'  πŸ˜²!! Delighted.. Wifey.. asked hubby to join in the sing-a-thon and when one of the kids commented that hubby is 'Purane Zamane ka' ..she immediately defended him! πŸ˜³ 

Soon after... the kids..asked hubby-wifey.. to join the sing-a-thon from opposite teams... Wifey tried to resist but hubby insisted for her participation and she sang...'Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya...' πŸ˜³! While hubby responded back with ....' Na tum hume jaano.. na hum tumhe jane.. magar lagta hai.. mera humdum mil gaya hai '! 😳The hubby-wifey ..chatted up for a while...!! After an eventful picnic.. sojourn.. as Nidhi returned, Mallu entrapped her by making her almost give a wrong injection! πŸ˜² Thankfully her medical ethics ensured that she din let Nidhi make a fatal mistake! But as if Doc Mallu was gonna stop... she stepped up the stakes as she tricked... Nidhi by fixing her day shift..without informing her... and that too for ICU! 

When hubby found out... Wifey being irresponsible... he BLASTED her... ! The poor wifey tried to justify herself.. but hubby wuld hear a word! πŸ˜‘! Poor Nidhi got fired (aka shouted on) on her Baba's birthday! πŸ˜­ 

Then came the full on.. 'Hubby WIFEY' fight..PRECAP ...as Wifey..asked.. as to why she was being targetted.. amongst all the interns.. n given back to back night shifts..!! Not only that..she was being humiliated by one n all...!! She asked her hubby...point blank... 'WHY.. WHY ME... Doc. Ashu.. WHY ME'?????? πŸ˜²

Nice epi.. with its fair share of romance.. fun ...action and first full blown Hubby-Wifey fight! πŸ˜²

PS : One major highlight is a sneak glance at MB's rippling biceps as he folds his arms.. πŸ˜‰  n erm.. Nidhis dialogue.. that she wanted to see.. if he will do what he hasnt till now for 'A GIRL' ...n a 'FEW KIDS' πŸ˜‰

Tanu, i watch this show since begining , but came to forum for first time after giving intro in intro thread way long back , and i get to see this side of urs πŸ˜‰

Hubby-Wify ???  πŸ˜† ur cute yaar 

Aha , glad u mentioned about his biceps, how can anyone miss it ... 

Those Dimple smiles of Ashu  and sharmeli yet cute smile of Nidhi was adorable... 

Precap is rocking , chalo lets see wat hubby has to say πŸ˜‰

Our baby girl (Nidhi aka Mrs. A)  ❀️ went from quitting hospital to disliking Dr. A to making saiyaan dance to hiding joota to enjoying the rain to sipping adrak wali chai to liking Dr. A to candle light date to giving roses to re joining hospital to making methi muthiya to changing curtains to loving Dr. A to changing her hairstyle..awww!! and now touching Dr. A... ☺️
Pretty soon there will be sleeping... 😲 πŸ€¬
Dr. Kotnis General Children's Ward is not allowed to view this.. 🀣
guys hand hold lasted for ages and left both startled and me ...blushing...and repeating =D <3 
about their handhold I think they both become ONE for a second...their heart beats connected or their bodies felt some kind of electrical surge...they r both blushing!!!!