Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

~~llHappy Birthday Maate <3ll~~ - Page 16

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sejal719

@ saru WHATTT the gas leaked when how :O:O... but im glad ur fine <3... and ur most welcome for the post yaar... and i thought the post was for us to appreciate you not the other way round lmaoo...

and im so i made you feel older lol i meant to write elder lmaoo... heheheh😳
@ sh... i had to say something after i read saru's reply on ur post but i forgot lol... oh no wait i no.. ye i only DITCHED you after you went for that cook.. im so glad my MIL is always with me <3

Love you both <3 
tc
going to go eat something <3

hey seju... I'm fine... nothing to worry... I was scared den so jst wrote it off... sorry for worrying u too...
hehe lol... I know I'm elder not older... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Happy Birthday Saru di πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ may all your wishes and dreams come true, I am so glad i met you on YRKKH forum your such a nice friend hope u had a fab day lots of love xxx

ps: sorry for late wishes you have same bday as my bro so i was busy and not able to come on if
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

Happy Birthday Saru di πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ may all your wishes and dreams come true, I am so glad i met you on YRKKH forum your such a nice friend hope u had a fab day lots of love xxx

ps: sorry for late wishes you have same bday as my bro so i was busy and not able to come on if

hey mariam... thanks a lot for ur wishess... is ok even if it late... nice to know dat I share the same bday date with ur brother... πŸ˜ƒ
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

hey seju... I'm fine... nothing to worry... I was scared den so jst wrote it off... sorry for worrying u too...
hehe lol... I know I'm elder not older... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol ;P