Suraj-Sandhya in SBS party-Cute Bangle segment.

Posted: 12 years ago
Today SBS showed Suraj-Sandhya (Anas-Deeika) at their SBS -Jashne hafta party...
Anas and Deepika went at the Bangle making counter in the party .Bangle maker was instantly making the bangles,
Anas says -----i hv got a new beendni so i want to gift her a beautiful lac Bangle in this fair cum party ...Deepika showed her duppata and asks bangle maker to make the bangle of pink colour which was matching wid her dress...Anas then asks bangle maker to mix some orange colour also to the bangle ,the bangle maker prepares a beautiful bangle...Anas says how much time it takes Bhai saan ..(in Rajasthani language as the bangle maker was also a Rajasthani ) ...he replied 2 minutes ...Anas and Deepika were totally amused to see the way the Bangle maker was making the bangle...when bangle got ready Anas puts the bangle in the hands of Deeepika ...and then mould the bangle in such a way that the bangle got a designer wavy look ...(Anas is really creative) ...
Deepika said that she was not wearing any bangles in her hand for the party ,she is sooo happy to got the bangle in her hands and also as it was matching with her costume ..very cute segment ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

link -----the segment starts @3.13 http://www.tellybizz.com/dm.php?url=xmkg8s
saw video..nice..thanks for sharing sita
few pics from this SBS party vdo๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for sharing, awesome segment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wowww nice 1 ...thnxxx for sharing...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks Sita for the written update and link.
Thanjs for sharing di...Loveeely segment โค๏ธ
they are very very cute and good chamistry...  I love this couple on tv...
Thanks sita for the beautiful pictures& the link  They both are adorable๐Ÿ˜ 
Thanks for lovely pics and link.
They rock.