Kushi shyam marriage on engagment day!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 I think, shyam will use all his criminal ideas and with help of babuji's worsening health and buaji help, arranges the marriage on engagment day so that raizada's are not present.    Arnav seeing kushi with shyam outside while shopping, which he missed out thinking it is for engagment, gets a doubt on engagment day when sham is not present and gets to know kushi marriage is also on the same day, runs from his engagement to kushi marriage and marry her in anger and hatred for spoiling her sisters married life.  Unaware of the fact that kushi has not even seen anjali's husband.

Again the torture begins for kushi after marriage in a different style by both shyam on one side and arnav on other [ though he loves her and will be shown once in a while when kushi is hurt badly by arnav]
i truly hope not!!!! unless CV's really plan for show suicide!!!!
evn i rely hope not to b happen so...
we want people to knw shyams cruelsness but obviously not seeing khusi to b blamed...
we want all goodies 4r khusi..

dont worry ..she wont marry that snake..CVs not that stupid. if it happen they will lose lots of veiwers
Yeah the marraige of Snake & Khushi will NEVER happen! But you never know if Snake will try a "trick" to avoid having Raizada's at the wedding by doing it this way!

BUT the draw back is that the Raizada's have invited ALL the Gupta's to the engagement! Akash came and personally invited Bua , Payal and Co...

SO will Bua agree to a hasty marraige in 1 week... WHEN the engagement ALSO happened without a "Mahurat"?? I mean wont she put her foot down on that one?

No matter how "smitten" she is with Babua, I dont know if she will be cool with that! ALSO I want one or at least BOTH of ARHI to confess b4 snake truth comes out! (this may be wishful thinking)...

Just want LA out and PAYASH track to keep ARHI meeting each other! Snake will be TOTALLY stuck once PAYASH starts as there wont be anyplace for him to hide then!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago