•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree Sky ka dil saaf hai but woh isliye kyunke woh sabko kuch bhi boldeta hai jo bhi dil me aata hai phir kuch rahega hi nahi uske dil mein ye tho obvious hai... 

He is not taught to behave and control his tongue.. how sad
Originally posted by Ezaan

I agree Sky ka dil saaf hai but woh isliye kyunke woh sabko kuch bhi boldeta hai jo bhi dil me aata hai phir kuch rahega hi nahi uske dil mein ye tho obvious hai... 

He is not taught to behave and control his tongue.. how sad

Instead of controlling tongue how about thoughts???????
Originally posted by soap_fan

Instead of controlling tongue how about thoughts???????

thought process will never change coz thats his nature and everyone got it by now... so atleast tongue can be controlled to limit the evil thoughts within..

thought process will never change coz thats his nature and everyone got it by now... so atleast tongue can be controlled to limit the evil thoughts within..

Yaar the only wave lenght his ears can catch is his voice...poor dude is deaf to everyone else's wave  lenght...so he can only hear himself...I totally pity him...
agar saaf dil se itni backstabbing and dirty games khelta hai to to i dnt even want to knw ke bure dil se kya kya nai kar guzre ga 😲 

rightly said 👏