Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

I think...Mahek should have given JUHI's Name 4 captainship...n...not included her name 4 dis post...may b tab kahani alag hoti...well itz my wild guess...😆

WOW...that would have changed the whole situation...ahek would be seen in good light and the whole PB sky group would hv ditched PM and their true colours come out 😆😆😆
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: susan29

WOW...that would have changed the whole situation...ahek would be seen in good light and the whole PB sky group would hv ditched PM and their true colours come out 😆😆😆

I AGREE...AGAR JUHI CAPTAIN KE LIYE NOMINATE HOTE TOH TAB SAMAJH MEIN AATI KI KAUN KISKI DOST HAIN
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Imagine if...JUHI becomes d captain ...what will she do...Hmmm... I guess...she would say 2 all housemates...

"Kyoki main captain hoo...toh iss week joh bhi rashan ayega ...usme se aadha rashan mere liye hoga...coz I love food...aur jab se yaha aayi kahana theek se khaya hai nahi hai..."

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
IAmGonna thumbnail
That would have been a real twist in the game. We BB players need twists like those:-)

Originally posted by: susan29

IAmGonna thumbnail
@Observer101 - you are very observant:-). Do you think she was forced to give it up because of her guilt? Why didn't she feel like giving up before the voting when PM and Mahek were discussing in the bathroom in the uncensored videos?

Originally posted by: Observer101

Mahek and gang were aware that PM was trying to be a part of the green room that is why the pink room members preferred Mehak over PM as the Captain. I feel Mahek should have gone for the kill and got herself nominated as Captain as Amar was in favour of her. But last minute she felt like giving it to PM. This act of hers angered Sky and gang more because it made Mahek look good, that's why Sky started needling her.

Edited by IAmGonna - 12 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Observer101

Mahek and gang were aware that PM was trying to be a part of the green room that is why the pink room members preferred Mehak over PM as the Captain. I feel Mahek should have gone for the kill and got herself nominated as Captain as Amar was in favour of her. But last minute she felt like giving it to PM. This act of hers angered Sky and gang more because it made Mahek look good, that's why Sky started needling her.

I think so too...
Even though he told Mahek i have seen what u just did, and i appreciate it. And within minutes his crooked mind was screaming to him how can anybody get any goodwill out of this act other than him. Hence all the ranting.