Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
hima i too have d same feeling...😍...
for my MAANEET...😳
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my feelings for ghsp never ever changed..no matter what track...i have and will always love this show like crazy..!!~~ ❤️
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the first ''Hindi Serial'' for me which I didn't missed a single episode or watched same episode more than once.I'm not ashamed to announce that it made me such mad as to write about it on net.Which is by the way quite impossible for my regular nature.😃😳

But now a days it is not at all the serial it was on 2010.But as it's my first love ...I can't leave it without  seeing the end of it.😳

As for the present track.I was always a fan of ''Action '',''Thriller'',''Horror'',''Adventure''.So loving it.Although I hate  the ''Amritsar Circus''.Don't know  what will they do after  Vikram leaves .Don't want to see silly fights over nothing and disgusting acting ...sp Nandu is a torture.Can't tolerate her.

Just one question to  ''Amritsar ppl'' from me  ''Aatithi kab jaogi ''???????😒

unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cant go a day without maaneet
well wen da circus came i kinda lost interest in it but never missed an epi and now da interest in da show is back... its hard to wait for the next epi now 😆
i love dis show, maaneet, gurti alooot 

harneet <3 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well so far even with loads of stupid tracks and all this is the only show which gives us the joy of watching such talented actors like DD and GC share the screenspace together as two powerful characters Geet and Maan respectively whose love story is something I still cherish and feel its still has got lots of potential to b carried further 😳..
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hima di...this show is the same to me since i started watching it...the same excitement and the same happiness i get from every episode of geet... in fact its geet which decides the mood of that particular day of mine ...my life is just beautiful since ghsp entered my life...and so i always have this love and gratitude towards geet...🤗
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all = thanks 4 ur views ... loved reading them ... loved the way how each & every person is connected 2 GHSP with their heart ... that's why we can't stand if maaneet's characters are degraded ... hope that the cv's don't butcher maan & geet characters more ... hoping tht the cv's will rectify the mistake after monday's episode ...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET r always inspirational divine golden magical beautiful special unique n i will always love admire respect worship them sooo much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET r now my life heart soul n have filled my life with so much peace happiness love friendship positivity hope colours dreams dreams becoming reality...I fall short of words to express how much i love admire n how grateful I'm to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious Divine Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...Long live Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET's maahi our life breath heart heartbeat soul...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Thank u all n love u all so much...Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

Hima lovely post dear...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago