Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gohem SS "broken mirror"

cool.pratha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys here i m wid my another piece of writing on gohem,  small efforts made me and i am happy to write SS and OS not really thinking about another FF. hey you have to support me yaar because i am not getting good response for my ff- pyar aur sazaa.

please let me know should i continue it or not???

It was a night and the house was decorated with lights. Girls were laughing, mandap was decorated with red and white flowers. Music was going on, kids were running here and there. The stalls of different food was all ready and waiters were serving each guests.People were admiring how beautifully the decoration was made and all arrangements by shah family. After all they are shah's and the wedding of rashi shah. Shah family was so happy especially gopi shah because her beloved sister was getting married to his best friend Ahem Modi.

gopi: rashiben , u can't do this to him, he will b heart broken!!
rashi: no gopi, u r not understanding me, my situation, i don't love him, i can't b with him, i can't spend my whole life with a person whom i don't love!!
gopi: then y did u say yes for d marriage at first, tel me rashiben, is all this a joke for u??
rashi: shut up gopi, just because he is your's best friend, u can't blame me for everything, u can never understand my situation gopi, how can u ?? because for this, u need to understand love first, u need to b in love with someone gopi!!!

gopi:rashiben, i know that i am not in love with someone, but one thing about which i m sure, that being in love doesn't mean, that u lose your humanity n leave that person on your door on d day of his marriage, who is madly in love with u!!!
rashi:and what about me gopi, what about my love??
gopi :what d hell rashiben, where was your this love when u said yes for this marriage!!
rashi:gopi, u know very well, i never loved him, mom-dad made their decision, when his parents came to them with his "rishta" for me n they found him d best man for me n somewhere you are responsible for this, because of your friendship with him, i m in this mess, u always saw his love for me but av u ever asked me whether i love him or not??
gopi:but rashiben, u were d one who told me to give that letter to him!!
rashi: no, no...i never told u to give that letter to ahem damn it, it was never him n i came to know about this thing two days back, that jigar never got that letter, because u never gave it to him!!!

rashi: jigar v should go back, i can't do this to her, she is all alone der!!
jigar:v don't av any other option, u can't marry ahem!!
rashi:jigar, she has to marry him at my place, she is ready to sacrifice her own life for me, how will my little sis will face this storm all alone jigar, no one will understand us, how will they react when they will come to know about d reality, that gopi got married to him at my place!! i did wrong by coming to u, leaving her behind n what about u jigar, ahem is your best friend, u r here handling his dad's business, his parents treats u like their own son??
jigar: that's y rashi i came here leaving behind all, i accepted d fact that u both love each other n getting married soon, but now when i know u love me too, i
can't b d reason of destroying for lives...
rashi: four lives-what do u mean by that jigar? me, u n ahem, then who else??

while cupping her face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jigar: listen to me , i know whatever has happened ,it shouldn't have been, but if u see it from other side, u will find out something positive n good in it...don't u think ahem-gopi are perfect for each other, aren't they, rashi they r made for each other, that's why GOD has done all this!! just think rashi, d way they care about each other, d way they understand each other, their relation is something v can't explain through words, they call it simply friendship, but from where i am seeing, there is an unconditional love brewing behind their beautiful friendship, which they themselves not aware of!!

while getting little comfort in his arms...

rashi : i hope so jigar, whatever you are saying may turn up true, otherwise i won't b able to forgive myself, for being such a selfish sister, who left her own marriage n forced her sis to get married at my place!!

ahem: how could u gopi????

he pasted his newly wedded bride to wall, almost crushing her back , without realizing she was already shivering under d rage of her anger, her big brown color eyes were filled with fear n guilt of turning his life upside down, but her guilt was invisible to him in front of d burning anger in his heart n mind, his grip on her delicate shoulders was so strong that she was almost crying in pain,which became inaudible under his shout-

ahem: i hate u gopi , u have destroyed everything, u have killed me, v were my best friend n now u r d one whom i don't want to see in front of my eyes, my parents has accepted u as their daughter-in-law but i will never accept u as my wife , for me u r not less than a traitor, u av betrayed me, your sister played with my heart n now i will make sure, that u regret, that moment u took d decision of sitting with me in that mandap at rashi's place, he cupped her face, tears were rolling down from her eyes passing through her beautiful red cheeks n then again he pierced her already bleeding heart with his last few words- make these tears your frnds gopi, because now from every day, u will find them in your eyes , i loved your sister from all my heart n now i loathe u in d same way!!!

she slid down supporting herself from wall, he left her there only, d moment which should have been her most beautiful moment of a gal''s life, became d most dark moment of her life, tears were continuously falling from her eyes, she was in pain, her heart was bleeding not because what he did to her but what she has done to him, her ahem, who was her best friend, now loathes her !!! she kept her head on her folded knees for some moment, she was feeling dizzy, slowly she felt something wet in her hand, she saw n found her wrist was bleeding, broken bangles injured her n she didn't realize that pain at all, may b because the pain she was feeling was much more grieve than this one!!

she stood on her feet , still shivering, she held her lehnga , with her shaking hands n made her way towards washroom !! while standing in front of mirror, she realized dat how much her life has changed just in a day, she was looking all pale n colorless, her eyes were totally red n swollen, she splashed some water on her face n while bringing her wrist under d tap, she realized dat how deep dat wound was, first time she felt d pain of dat injury, but still there was no comparison with her inner pain, she closed d tap n cleaned her wound, then she first changed herself in something comfortable , she came out n walked towards his cupboard, nothing was new to her in that room, she had spent some of best moments of her friendship with ahem in that room!! ahem's place was his second home few hours back , but now when she has become part of his house in true senses, she has lost d most precious relation of her life!!

she took out first aid kit n applied some ointment on her wound, it was not only her room was in dark, her heart was also filled with darkness of this night, which should av been d auspicious but for her it become d most inauspicious night of her life!!

she took out a blanket n sat on d sitting slab near window, she was hell worried about ahem, it was not , she didn't know where he would have been at that time, but she was not having d courage to call him n ask him to come back ( she closed her swollen red eyes n a moment of past flashed in her memory, she still remember , once ahem had a fight with his parents on some random topic of getting married n he left d house in huff, no one had any idea where he had gone,then kokila called up gopi n asked her to bring him back coz everyone knew dat if gopi will go n ask him come back, he never say no to her n gopi was d only one who knew her friend in n out) gopi dozed of there only while remembering those beautiful moments of their frendship. 

It was around 4 in d morning when ahem returned, room was all in dark, d only source of light was of dat beautiful moon, falling on her sad, swollen, red face .. he kept standing there looking at her, for a moment he forgot what he did or what had happened b/w them few hours back, how things have been changed now, there was only one thing in his mind at dat moment, dat his friend was in pain n dat pain was visible on her face n giving pain to him also, he took his steps towards her n sat in front of her, he felt his heart was sinking looking at her in dat condition, he couldn't get what was happening to him, tears were there in his eyes, he closed them n started remembering their past relation, how beautiful it was, but how ruthlessly he behaved with her few hours back,he opened his eyes with jerk realizing dat , d gopi who was sleeping in front of her was not just her friend now, she was his WIFE n this only thought brought back his anger, he tried to control it n about to stand from there, when he saw her injured wrist, although gopi's "churaa"( a set of bangles) somehow covering it, but it was so deep n visible, ahem took her wrist in his hand n touched it with that most care, his touch made her woke up , she saw him holding her wrist n guilt of hurting her was there in his eyes, he looked at her for once n went to bring first-aid kit n bandaged her wound.

gopi was silently looking at him, he again looked at her somber face, for few moments they kept looking at each other, they both wanted to take away each others pain, but the moment gt over soon when ahem broke their contact n gt up to walk away but gopi held his wrist, he kept standing there without turning , 

ahem:gopi called his name with all love, pain, guilt whatever emotions she was going through, this time. 

he turned around n said: i m human n whatever i did , was just out of humanity, nothing else...{he said while looking directly into her baby brown eyes }

she left his wrist d moment he said those words, he turned around , he felt bad, but didn't let dat thing overcome his anger.

Edited by cool.pratha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, really nice starting.ahem gopi best friends.very interesting.plz do update soon.really loved it.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was very nice. I really liked it.
I would love to read more

Yuks
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur. Start , pls continue wud love to see how this story progress.update soon
Kavya.S thumbnail
its wonderful...i liked it a lot...
plz continue soon
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start pls pm when u update nextπŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved it,,, would love to read more...

-munni

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a good start.

I look forward to reading more.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing start Cant wait to read the next part!
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good start waiting for next part