Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajol20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please PM me also this is very entertaining! I love it! I can just imagine this actually happening. :D
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy great story so farrr loved it!! and do PM me when you update!!!
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hailaa.. awesome update.. :) luv the reaction of viren when he got to know abt hen party.. haha.. looking forward for the next update.. :) continue soon.. :) 
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can you please pm me for future update?
And I think I am your buddy already. I'll check and if not I'll add you :)
Thanks
And lol. The furst part was funny. Please continue quickly :)
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wooaaah. Duuudes! Thank you so much for the awesome and lovely comments! πŸ€—
I dont know how to reply to everyones comments in one reply post thingy, so I'm telling everyone this! I love reading your guys responses! Thank you for accepting my SS and my crappy writing 😊😳
Ok, so Part 3 isnt so long, but only because I've spent the weekend writing a VirMan OS called Confessions of Chep and Bandariya, where they confess their feelings. So please check it out: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2171236

Part 3 – Mission Possible

Virat had instructed Viren to keep a look out for the sisters and let him know when they left. "And why can't I go shopping again?" Asked a confused Viren.

"Because Bhai, if you want us to go out as strippers, we cannot walk into the venue in our lawyer uniform now can we? And besides, I have more...experience, in this sort of stuff. So just leave the clothes up to me ok."

"Wait...experience?" Viren asked, raising his eyebrows. He knew Virat was always the one who had girlfriends. Viren was aware of the fact that there were girls swooning over him, but he chose to he bury his face in books instead.

"Woh...I didnt mean it like that Bhai. I mean, well, ok, dont tell anyone, but whenever my friends wanted to go and buy this sort of stuff, I'd tag along. So I know which shops to go to, which will save a hell alot of time." Virat said, emphasising on the word 'this'. He paused, waiting for his brother's repsonse.

"So you and your friends used to strip for fun?" Viren asked teasingly. He couldnt trust Virat with this sort of shopping. Knowing him he'll return home empty handed saying let's just go in our boxers.

"Bhai. Wipe that smirk of your face. And phone me as soon as they've left."

"Di, are you ready or not? The taxi is waiting!" Shouted Maanvi from outside their bedroom. She wasn't feeling comfortable in her sari, the blouse was to tight and small, not to mention backless. The only thing helping the blouse up was the dori that Maanvi tied and re-tied, hoping that she had caused a knot so there wasn't any chance that it would slip out. The blouse was dark plum, with turquoise, silver and golden embroidery with the straps a golden and plum colour. The transparent pallu wasn't really helping in covering Maanvi either, the skirt was turquoise with a plum sequined border at the bottom.

(Both sisters outfits on Page 3)

"Yeh, I'm done now. Let me just grab our coats, I don't want us to walk out looking like this! Jeevika replied back. Thank goodness I had bought the coats, long and warm, perfect for covering us up in these ridiculous sarees. Jeevika's sari was definitely not made for her. She hated it.  The blouse looked like an extended bra, it was golden with peach and silver embroidery, the straps were pencil like. And worst of all, it was backless. She had kept her hair at the back, covering her own bare back. But the blouse wasn't the worst of it. The skirt was tight, extremely tight. Especially round her ass and thighs. She felt like if she was wearing tights. And the top of the skirt was horrendous; it was just about sitting below her waist, narrowing down into a V shape. And even though the pallu was not made out of net, it was still transparent. Thank God Viren-ji doesn't get to see me like this tonight.

Jeevika had told Beeji that she and Maanvi were going out for dinner, she didn't like lying to Beeji, but it had to be done. She didn't want Maanvi upset with her in their last week together. Waiting until everyone in the house had fallen asleep; both the sisters quietly sneaked out and sprinted, jumping into the taxi. "Nasha Suite please, and make it fast." Maanvi told the driver, gleaming.

"Virat. They've jumped into the taxi. Meet me at Nasha Suite asap." Viren ordered Virat, quickly grabbing his car keys and running out. He had seen Jeevika covered in a long black coat. Gosh, I bet she's naked underneath that coat. Explains why she just walked out of the wearing it, as soon as she'll arrive to Nasha Suite, it'll come right of. Revealing everything to the strippers. Viren thought angrily. But realizing, that tonight, he is going to be the stripper.

Meanwhile, Virat was racing down towards Nasha Suite, hoping Viren was already there so they could get changed. Virat had the biggest trouble in finding the right strippers clothes. He didnt want to go completely naked, and he knew nor would his brother. 'But then what's the point of hiring strippers if they're not going to perform naked?' He recalled the sales assistant's answer when he had told her that. Eventually, he had settled for purple shirts and black trousers, which obviously, could be torn of. And red boxers that had Santa Clause printed on the left side, and said on the right 'I only visit naughty girls.' And on the back it said 'Kiss me quick.' They didnt want to be caught so he had to buy masks too. He had bought Viren a black mask, which had gold sequins round the edges and round the eye holes with two black feather sticking up from the middle of the mask. His was a purple mask, with black sequins sewn round the edges and round the eye holes. He wanted his mask to match with his strippers outfit, but there was only one purple and one black mask left. Bhai can have the black one, he doesnt care about his looks anyway, as long as he gets to see Bhabhi without clothes, he's good. He secretly wanted to impress Maanvi, even if she didnt find out it was him, he still wanted to see whether he has an effect on her. Well we'll jus' have to see when the other women are all over me. Virat thought, smirking at the idea of imagining Maanvi's face.

Viren's mask: https://masquerademasks1.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/masquerade-mask-2.jpg

Virat's mask: https://masquerademasks1.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/masquerade-mask-6.jpg

He hated the idea of going as strippers. But he also loathed the idea of another male being all over Maanvi. So if this was the only way to stop that from happening, then he would have to go as a stripper. And Bhai...he's only going so he could see Bhabhi naked. But unfortunately for him, that's not happening. Not tonight at least. Virat thought, smirking at his brother's plan. He had to admit, he would have never thought that underneath all that shyness, his Bhai would come up with a plan like this.

He just hoped that no-one would actually tear his clothes of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So writing Part 3 was freakin hilarious! I had no clue what men wear they're stripping! So I had to Google it! 🀣🀣🀣 And oh my...the results that came up πŸ˜²πŸ˜† But eventually I chose John's and Akshay's outfit in Subha Hone Na De, because the ones that I found...were well...too revealing to put it simply 🀣🀣

And I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, havent been too well, and I'm soo behind on uni work! πŸ˜• Damn. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading it, likes and comments people! πŸ˜†

love,

kal

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeyyy me first
eagerly waitgin for d next one...m sure loads of fun ahead
Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
--jassi-- thumbnail
Hey. Amazing FF!
Please add me to your PM List :)
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Amazing cont soon I loved it it was sooo funny
Piya.D thumbnail
THATS SO GUD PLZ PLZ PM FOR THE NEXT PART😊
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooh just read it!!! add me to your pm list plzz!!!!!!!!!