snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Good start πŸ‘
continue soon πŸ˜›
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start..plz do pm me whn ya conti :)
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I jus love ur title;)
Pls continue nd add me iun ur PM list!!!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's awesum!!!!! Luvd it!!!! Thnks fr d pm nd plz cntinu soon!!
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, its reallyyy niceπŸ‘πŸΌ..do update soon...thanx 4 d PM..do PM again me venevr u update nxt!!πŸ˜ƒ
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome intro! 
Please pm me too! πŸ˜ƒ
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice story. can you PM me when you update. i eager to know the noise made by wadehera boys
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no update abhi plz!!!! its amazing!!!
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks everyone, havent even posted the first part and i've recieved such lovely comments :)
i'm in the middle of writing the first part so hopefully i'll post it later on tonight :)
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya dudes πŸ˜ƒ So here's part 1. Took quite some time to write because I keep changing it πŸ˜† and i think by the end of this part, most of you guys will figure out what will happen in part 2 πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ I honestly dont know how many parts there'll be to this SS. At the most 6? πŸ˜• 

So..er..I think that's pretty much it.πŸ€”
Here's part 1. Hope you enjoyed it as much I enjoyed writing it.
Gaaliya, taaliya, its all allowed, it'll help to develop it further 😊

Part 1

Virat's hand paused at the door knob. Had he heard them right? Maanvi had organized a hen party for his Bhabhi? Nay nay, yeh nay ho sakta yaar, Bhabhi toh both shareef hai. But he remembered Bandariya's relationship with his Bhabhi; they were very close and Jeevika would go to the extent of giving up her life for her little sister, so attending a hen party was like a paper cut for Jeevika. Virat's temper had suddenly risen; he didn't...actually no, he hated the fact that Maanvi has organized a hen party against his Bhabi's wishes, and knowing that Jeevika Bhabi was certainly not the type to party!  

He leaned his face at the door, hoping he'd hear more on their plans.

"Maanu, waise party kaha hogi? Yaha or have you booked some place?" He heard Bhabhi ask.

"Di! Aap pagal ho kya? Hen party aur Vadhera house mein? Nay nay, if they found out they'd take me to court! Aur waise bhi, since Chep gate crashed the mehndi ceremony and threw a fit at me for supposedly making him sing. I wouldn't tell him anything!" Maanvi said angrily, tugging on her sister's hair.

"Ouch!..Maanu, careful! Stop thinking about him or I'll have to wear a wig for the wedding if you carry on tugging on my hair." Jeevika rubbed her head, soothing the pain that Maanvi just caused.

Outside the bedroom, Virat clenched his fists trying to resist barging inside the bedroom and giving the Bandariya a piece of his mind! She provoked me! And she's saying that she wouldn't tell me anything. Ab dekho Sherni, now I will definitely gate crash the hen party, and you won't even know it's me.

"Di, I've laid your sari on the bed." Maanvi shouted from the bathroom. She did not want to see her sister's reaction when she saw the sari.

(this is the sari that Jeevika's going to wear to the hen party: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/ssari.jpg/

Maanvi paused, standing near the bathroom door, waiting to hear for her sister's reaction, and sure enough, she heard Jeevika gasp and shout "Mannu! Wha...what on earth is this?!" Damn. Ok, calm Maanvi, you out of all people can convince Di to wear it.

"Di! That's in! Loads of girls wear that sort of stuff!" Maanvi hadn't come out of the bathroom incase her sister was waiting outside to hit her.

"That's in?! Pagal ho kya?! If that's in, then I'm sorry Maanvi, but I do not want to go naked to this party! Where...where are the sleeves? And the blouse! The blouse looks like a bra!"

"Di, baat sumjho yaar. This is your hen party! You need to look the sexiest person there! And you should be lucky that I've bought you this sari! I was considering buying you one where the blouse was indeed a bra and the pallu made out of net material! So stop being ungrateful."

"No Maanvi, there is no way in hell that I am wearing this."

"Shit. Ab kya karun...soch Maanvi, soch." She mumbled to herself. "But Di, do you know how expensive it was?! I've been saving up to buy you a sari and you're not even going to wear it!" Maanvi tried to sound upset, hoping to God that Di will wear the sari. Otherwise the party would be ruined!

Whilst the sisters were arguing over the 'naked' sari, Virat was still eavesdropping outside, having a mini heart attack. She's going to make Bhabhi go naked?! I knew she was dumb, par itni?! Unbelievable yaar! Virat knew his Bhabhi wouldn't leave the house looking like she came half dressed.

"Maanvi! Who told you to spend all your savings on this?! Jeevika shouted in frustration. She didn't want to upset her sister, but she didn't want to go out in this sari either. But she knew she couldn't upset Maanvi, after all this was her last week with her before she got married. The least she could do was wear this right?

Sighing in defeat, Jeevika okay-ed the sari and started to get dressed. Inside the bathroom Maanvi was dancing in joy, whilst outside, Virat looked like as if he was giving birth.

"Maanvi, ek baat poocho?"

"What sort of question is this Di? You don't need to ask me if you can ask me something! Silly woman."

"Chup! Aur yeh tumara surprise...may I ask what it is?"

Maanvi was busy trying to tie her dori and didn't realize what she was saying as she was paying attention on tying the damn thing on her back. "Abhi Di, it's nothing big, we're jus' going to Nasha Suite and I've booked the Desi Boyz, you know, the strippers?" Maanvi hadn't realized what she said until her dori was tied and she looked at herself in the mirror. She stilled her movements, going over what she said. Fudge. Maanvi's eyes had widened to the same size as a tennis ball. She paused to hear Jeevika.

(Maanvi's saree: http://www.cbazaarsarees.co.uk/party-wear-saree/double-blouse-sarees/awesome-saree-p-saky264.html)*Knock knock*

"Maanvi! Come out! Right. Now!" Jeevika's voice was filled with anger. How could her younger sister book strippers! She knew that Jeevika wasn't this type of girl at all and nor was Maanvi. So why did she book the Desi Boyz?!

Maanvi didn't budge. Sacred out of her wits, she replied from the bathroom. "Abhe...Di...mein toh..bahs..yuhi mazak kar rahi thi! I was jus' joking yaar! Chill Di." She hated lying to her sister. But it had to be done. She knew if Chep organized a bacherlor's party for her Jiju, then he would've done something along those lines to. And besides, this week...their last week together, was about them. Jeevika and Maanvi. Nothing and no-one could stop them from spending time together, whether it was Virat, Badi-ma, Beji, or the Desi Boyz.

Virat couldn't believe his ears! First Bhabhi had agreed to wear this sari, and now she's fallen for Ms Salim-Javed's lie! I am not going to let Bhabhi be entertained by these strippers! I'll jus' have to do something about it. Aur yeh Desi Boyz, unko mein dekh loon ga.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's it guys. I'm quite proud of myself, I've updated the next day πŸ˜ƒ I'll try and update again tomorrow. And oh, remember when I said I'll try to finish this by the end of the weekend...yeh, not happening. I have a feeling it's going to be a long SS πŸ˜† so a weekend isnt enough for me to write it.
If you want PMs just comment 😊 
love,
 kal
Edited by TrueMuskaan - 12 years ago