Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I think they would have kissed if Koki didn't call out for Gopi. Ahem definitely would have made a move on Gopi as he seemed comfortable and content and not wanting to pull away immediately like he use to do.

So I'm not the only person, who had that feeling?! 😃 I thought he looked like he wanted to kiss her, too
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Because he is in love with her he is copying her words, her behaviour too, remember Diwali and fireworks, so perhaps his waiting for her to make the first move, after all she took back her wedding vows, he probably feels when she or most likely Kokila says we should remarry we will then I can touch her intimately.

well that is just great. Ahem wait for gopi and koki to make the first move. Koki is waiting for Ahem or Gopi to make the first move and gopi is as far away from doing any move as you can get and is waiting for Ahem and koki That means we will never get anywhere past eye looks.

However I agree with you Nafisa 😃
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it will be actually Ahem who makes the first move he is getting confident in being around Gopi now and we all know he likes to be in control.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: d-luna88

well that is just great. Ahem wait for gopi and koki to make the first move. Koki is waiting for Ahem or Gopi to make the first move and gopi is as far away from doing any move as you can get and is waiting for Ahem and koki That means we will never get anywhere past eye looks.

However I agree with you Nafisa 😃

😛😆
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Now i also think so...but after some time we will see aham getting angry at mom...😉 if cvs gave us