Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No one can suit Sara more than Angad...they are just magical together...m sure Sangad will take RMJ to next level...
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guysss let me tell u one thing..we dnt knw whether b2 is cuming or not..so y dis thing repeating ki sangad ko dkhte dkhte bore ho jayenge ha...jo sangad ko chahte h woh v yehi bl rhe h..y?? kinny new shw kr rha h sangad yaha h parul i think jaldi aa hi jayegi..where the place fr b2 now???its so sutpid thing..if u dnt like sanagd directly say dat..dnt say indirectly..please its a reuqest..m damnn xcited fr angad's entry as the show will see many many twits and finally gt perftct mthc fr sara
vcoolwater thumbnail

Ugh, could you please give up or stop. You have posted same picture thousand of times.  We get it, you don't like Angad due to the fashion show.  Personally I don't see anything wrong in it. After before they were actors, they were models.  Models wear these type of clothes for shoots etc.  Not a big deal.   Who are we to judge them over what clothers they are given to wear at a fashion show.

Plus this a indian daliy soap on Zeetv.  The actors are fully clothed on these shows.
vcoolwater thumbnail

It is a fashion show.  They were all kinds of unusual clothes.  I have seen a lot worse.  You have right to you opinion. However they way you are expressing is not very good.  You making very rude comments and disregarding other posters feelings.

vcoolwater thumbnail

No he is not.  Fashion Shows are different from Indian Daily Soaps.  All of the male stars are fully clothed when they even go to sleep.  Give me a break.  You know the Angad is going to be fully clothed on the show.  The fact you making such big deal is giving me a pause.  Do you even watch this show.  Are you here to bash Angad.  If it is the latter.  I ask you nicely to leave.

If you don't like him - then don't watch the show.  However please don't anger other fans by your crude comments

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kinny11

Fashion show he looks as if he wants people to turn him on
Shame on people who do such acts and if there were other men who did do this this disgusting act turned anagd to do it and now he wants to spoil this show after people have seen this image of his
His intenesion is to make rmj like big boss with people like sunny and him there are other industry waiting he can do his acting there and enjoy such strip tease wearing heels which shows he is also bi well the rest is what people know 🤢

I'd to trash many of your posts due to the usage of inappropriate language. WL will be raised next and if continued, Bann would take place.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! if this news is true and angad is in RMJ, I will gladly go back to watching this show!
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
but i want to see them in a brand new show...not in here
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So if anukalp's character is going to be killed then Angad will be taking care of Sara...this is like Kyunki aaas bahu typical story...
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh get over it or grow up, he's not naked. Stop making such a big deal out of nothing. What actors do out of shows has nothing to do with how they play their characters in shows.