Piya basanti re .. Kaahe sataye ..sudharja !! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by asr4ever

Oh also.. just remembered couple more things from today's episode

1. What world does La live in  really ? I was thinking.. abt the camera angle and that mirror she was admiring herself in.. If CVs really wanted her to get some clue..they could have shown her observing ASR and Khushi..and would have nice to get that in.. (wishful thinking..I know.. I need to stop looking for logic)
     ðŸ˜ƒ 
  2. Tomorrow..I really want one pool side scene with ASR reflecting on his behavior and feeling Khushi's pain.. Next week.. I hope CVs somehow sneak in scene.. where Khushi also sees that all these games are hurting ASR way more than they are hurting her..        

Ditto!

How could La not see what was going in the back?! The glitter from the necklace was probably too blinding for her eyes...

CVs definitely need to show a scene or two showing ASR lamenting his hurtful words, a monologue would be very welcome, and at this point in the story he should NOT be shwon wondering why her tears affect him...shouldn't he know the answer to that question by now? 
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Hilarious post and comments - never laughed so much - especially - 
- No payalia to dry clothes in RM - good motivation for Payash union
- ASR in 3-piece even at a party - too much!!!
- Do RM residents including ASR/Akash have no leisure activities - oops i do remember ASR has one hobby - reading the newspaper when he is not mesmerized and staring at Khushi:) 
- How Shyam gets his laudry done at RM and does Buaji not question him.
Liked your response @sbk2 ðŸ˜Š

I think it's high time Khushi gets to see more of ..how she affects him at the emotional level.  I understand that she is supposed to be this naive..18-20 yr old who isn't aware of the nuances of a mature relationship..so I am thinking someone needs to spell it out for her..

Her OTT antics when Shyam mentioned to check if her heart beats faster with ASR around..was really the most ridiculous and unnecessary scene. 

I am guessing...well hoping really.. that ASR will act indifferent next week and that would also hurt khushi .

For the story to progress.. some character in the show..needs to spell these things out to Khushi about what one feels when one is in love...because oh lordy.. Khushi is really clueless...she may speak of broken hearts but it is her ego and self respect taking a hit .and I doubt if she has even come close to realizing that ASR has feelings for her..
Originally posted by asr4ever

Liked your response @sbk2 ðŸ˜Š

I think it's high time Khushi gets to see more of ..how she affects him at the emotional level.  I understand that she is supposed to be this naive..18-20 yr old who isn't aware of the nuances of a mature relationship..so I am thinking someone needs to spell it out for her..

Her OTT antics when Shyam mentioned to check if her heart beats faster with ASR around..was really the most ridiculous and unnecessary scene. 

I am guessing...well hoping really.. that ASR will act indifferent next week and that would also hurt khushi .

For the story to progress.. some character in the show..needs to spell these things out to Khushi about what one feels when one is in love...because oh lordy.. Khushi is really clueless...she may speak of broken hearts but it is her ego and self respect taking a hit .and I doubt if she has even come close to realizing that ASR has feelings for her..

Hi Divya,

I'm Shweta BTW ðŸ˜Š

Yes, Khushi too needs to realize that there's more to what meets the eye. I for one was seriously disappointed when she thought her rapid heartbeats for ASR were acidity ðŸ˜•
And for someone who knows a lot about the significance of marriage and how a married girl feels (from the whole La - shaadi training track), she has been shown entirely clueless about the signs of falling in love. But for someone to spell things out to Khushi, she NEEDS TO TELL SOMEONE about her situation...she does not confide in her own sister for God's sake!! And don't get me started on how clueless they have shown Payal about her sister's sadness...she just doesn't pursue Khushi enough on what the matter is with her. How can sisters be so ignorant about each other's unhappiness, thoda suspicion toh hona chahiye na?

And from the preview seeing ASR mulling over why Khushi's tears bother him..😕 he should NOT be questioning that either! After so much has happened. 

One of them has to confide in themselves atleast that they're in love!

Sorry, I started ranting, but the slow pace of realization has me all riled up.

I enjoy reading your posts, especially the ones spoofing the dialogues of the characters in this show ðŸ˜†
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Oh also.. Khushi's makeover please.. for the minimum..please get rid of her pompoms !!

and how come ..no one in RM is feeling the winter weather... Last I talked to my Dad.. Dilli mein winters aa gayi.. Lets see ASR's winter wear collection ..bring it on ...(oh and take your time with Khushi's ..no rush there...I need some time to prepare myself for additional chamak ðŸ˜†)

I root wholeheartedly for removing ALL the pompoms - arms, waist and even - GOOD HEAVENS - her plait!!!

And those silly jootis need to go too, i might add.

As for the winter attire, I am so glad someone brought that up - yes, it is cold, and those skimpy kurta's and net sari's are not happening anymore - but u know we shouldn't really notice that - mami wore kanjeevaram silks throughout the delhi summer!!!! so obviously RM is quite temperature controlled!