Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya u r right...relationship is the most difficult puzzled which u never can solve. so its better not to try it coz how many times u try it will be more tangled.
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Roshnee ur bck with a Good Post ðŸ˜ƒ Well written.

Yaha Rishtey wakai bahut Ajeeb hai...par asal zindagi mein aise bhi rishtey hote hai.

Indira sharma and Inder sharma are Poles apart character wise
Where for 1 their family is evrything the other care a damn abt thm.

Let me talk abt Indira 1st.
I really dont understand whr does she get soo much strength frm. She has taken the responsibility of her family frm a very younger stage and almost forgot evrything tht she would wants frm her life, But still she gets taunts every moment. its very difficult to bear those taunts frm those for whom 1 has given their whole life. For any person family love n support is the biggest source of strengh. But here Indira doesnt have tht at all. for her family members she is the 1 who sees throught their expenditures tht's it. forget abt acknowlg her efforts these ppl blame, taunt and scold Indira for evry possible reason. Indira has some how become Immune to all this...i still wonder how does she has soo much strengh to take all these things. I guess the only source of her Strength is the Love tht she has on her family rather thn her family love towards her.

coming to Inder...wht can b told abt this Man!!!
He had left his family for another younger women leaving behind all his responsibilities towards his own children and now he is sooo Irresponsible n cruel tht he is planning to take away the only house the family has too...only to make his 2nd wife calm. For onces he hadnt thought abt his children n grandson...whn he told his 2nd wife tht "ab mere zindagi mein tumare siva hai hi kuon"!!!! 

Kutumb- She can see only her husbands fake love n concern and all tht she cares for is Munna. i cant understand why she cant see the struggles of her daughter, who is trying had to manage this family at a yonger age. Now recent episode tooo we see how blindly she trusts her husband!!!

Munna- Though he wants to help n do something...he often fails coz he never tries in the correct way. all he wants is quick n easy money!!! 

Sunaina - food & crying. is there anything else...ohh yes...Supporting n feeling proud abt her husband.

Mandira- routine collge girl

Ishaan- the most sensible bachcha in the family.

For once if we think,,,,who cares for whom in this family...we are left with thinking & thinking for a while
Indira & Ishaan loves all
but wht abt the rest????
kutumb only hubby, son & grandson
Munna - loves wify & son...but respects Indira n kutumb too

yaha kuonse rishton mein kithna pyaar hai yeh bol pana bahut hi mushkil hai.

Just look at regarding Ishaan. Kehne ko tho sabhi usse pyar karthe hai, but none cares enough to take his responsibilty. Munna bhai...his dad...badi shaan se kehthe hai ki aaj se uski sari zimedariya woh utayenge. par sirf chocolate laake dena ya school choda zimedariya nahi hoti, usse bhi kahin zyada farz hote hai ek pita ke. aur ek taraf Sunaina...ahhh Maa hai par apne bachche ke homework aur padai par bhi dyan nahi dethi, thermometer ko muh mein rak ke soh gayi aur agle din kehthi hai ki bache ke khayal mein raat bar soyi hi nahi. Aur ek tarah Indira...kehne ko tho woh Bua hai..par Maa aur baap dono ka farz nibha rahi hai.

1 thing which we can see clearly is...Every member of the family takes it for granted tht any work ya any thing resposibitly...Indira will take care of it. Sab ke dimag mein ek hi baat hoti hai "Indira hai na, woh dekh legi"

Ahhh...its an all Messed up family!!! 
The family which Indira is trying hard to keep it proper & Good.

Rishey sab uljhe hue hai..sulajne ke koshish karo aur aur ulaj jaaye.
dekhne ko tho sab superficially apne apne life mein mast hai, par ander jaak kar dekho tho har rishton mein kuch na kuch gehra zarooor hai...

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes relationships are so tangled. you try to solve one knot of it and you'll end up finding several new knots

Very nice post 
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post.. totally agree...
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Roshnee...Sorry for tht lamba Mahabaarat ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† i'll not edit it to make it short now ðŸ˜›
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Roshnee...Sorry for tht lamba Mahabaarat ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† i'll not edit it to make it short now ðŸ˜›

i loved the mahabharat.
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice post

inshaan & indira r/s is cute , other relationship is wierd here
.PINK. thumbnail
Roshni totally agree with u
I totally agree. *thumbs up*
Faria. thumbnail