Reflections : Cvs doing justice to Sharon??

krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, so the following post is not for random people who simply LOVE to HATE Sharon due to some unjustifiable reasons or personal bias!.. No, because this is about the awesome (read : mad) CVs who love to hate Sharon!!..
I mean, today they probably reached a new level of madness by potraying Sharon the way they did in today's epi. I mean, Sharon, the DIVA, filthy rich she may be and even a showoff..but come on!!..she's miles from being as cheap as they showed her!!!.. Seriously "Hum dono ko saath mein aana chaiye tha" Hah!!.. If money and cars and bank balance was all she wanted then she would've accepted Swayam when he turned out to be the secret admirer.. But NO..!!..and that's cause she's Sharon! The divA..not some cheapskate golddigger!..

I sincerly hope that CVs realize that they can't just ruin Sharon's character like this, each day a little more.
Please CVs.. Don't do this to us.. =|

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Krittika .. agreee with EVERY thing u said .. sometimes even I wonder if the CVs hate Sharon as well !!! ðŸ¤¢

And Sharon .. personally I LOVE the character ,,,, even more tahn Swayam ... so it REALLY sends me off my rockers when they play this "materialistic Sharon" card .. SICK !!!
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Krittika. I agree with everything you've said. Everything single thing.
The CVs DO love to hate Sharon..always. Always :/
Is she that dumb that to actually realize that's she's so freaking materliastic? Or was it her alter who said all those rude and harsh things to Swayam during the corridor scene about her NOT being materialistic?! I swear...D3 writers, hadh hai yeh.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aicha-

Bang on Krittika. I agree with everything you've said. Everything single thing.
The CVs DO love to hate Sharon..always. Always :/
Is she that dumb that to actually realize that's she's so freaking materliastic? Or was it her alter who said all those rude and harsh things to Swayam during the corridor scene about her NOT being materialistic?! I swear...D3 writers, hadh hai yeh.

D3 writers need to make up their mind about whether Sharon is protagonist or Antagonist !!! ðŸ˜¡
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
serously man...i am confused...i always likedd characters with grey shades...par yeh...i mean i love sharon...the diva...the Bi*chy dazzling queen of the col...and the sweet...vulnerable confused sharon too...but ab its like only the former part is der...CV's pls dont do this to our sharon...n this injustice to SwaRon
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krittika23

Okay, so the following post is not for random people who simply LOVE to HATE Sharon due to some unjustifiable reasons or personal bias!.. No, because this is about the awesome (read : mad) CVs who love to hate Sharon!!..
I mean, today they probably reached a new level of madness by potraying Sharon the way they did in today's epi. I mean, Sharon, the DIVA, filthy rich she may be and even a showoff..but come on!!..she's miles from being as cheap as they showed her!!!.. Seriously "Hum dono ko saath mein aana chaiye tha" Hah!!.. If money and cars and bank balance was all she wanted then she would've accepted Swayam when he turned out to be the secret admirer.. But NO..!!..and that's cause she's Sharon! The divA..not some cheapskate golddigger!..

I sincerly hope that CVs realize that they can't just ruin Sharon's character like this, each day a little more.
Please CVs.. Don't do this to us.. =|

I SWEAR MAN...IT HAS ALWAYZ BEEN A PLEASURE WATCHNG THE VARIOUS SHADES OF SHARONISM BE IT -VE OR +VE BUT SUMHW DIS TYM ARND WID 2DY'S SCENE DISGUSTED ME TO THE CORE...I REALLY HOPE THE CV'S DON'T RUIN THE AURA THE DIVA CARRIES ARND ND WCH WE LOVE TO SEE...😭